Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 13. (Read 98138 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 15, 2016, 11:23:08 AM
If bitcoin was $1, I would definetly buy 100 or even 200 btc, just because its limited.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2016, 11:06:59 AM
Not that I would have thought it would drop to $1 a coin but if it did I'm sure my ETH/LISK/WAVES will still have value most likely even more than currently in terms of USD. I would sell a couple of thousands worth and buy up about 5k Bitcoin at $1.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 15, 2016, 11:05:03 AM
im sure i will sell my house and buying bitcoin, if bitcoin price rising i can buying 100 new house Roll Eyes
when bitcoin will doen to $1? any clue ?

Soo you saying you would risk your house to buy bitcoins at 1 dollar, even maybe knowing those value currently represents a death of bitcoin, or would become just another altcoin of pump and dump, but would never be the current bitcoin. Its insane you say this really, i would just collect some coins as bitcoins for me is part of history already.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 15, 2016, 11:03:29 AM
im sure i will sell my house and buying bitcoin, if bitcoin price rising i can buying 100 new house Roll Eyes

Stop dreaming, that day will never come when bitcoin will fall to that low level, and if you sell your house to buy bitcoins then you are putting your family at risk as what will you do if bitcoin simply disappears after that?

really a great risk sell a house to buy a bitcoin when it really falls to $1, even I am not sure bitcoin prices will back to rise. even a big risk when it occurs bitcoin will be gone, some exchangers also disappeared, all investors and users bitcoin disappeared. if that happens what will happen to you? You can be crazy and your family abandoned on the streets without having any.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
August 15, 2016, 10:57:32 AM

Stop dreaming, that day will never come when bitcoin will fall to that low level, and if you sell your house to buy bitcoins then you are putting your family at risk as what will you do if bitcoin simply disappears after that?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
August 15, 2016, 10:54:26 AM

Better think twice before you sell your house.  Bitcoin price going to  1 USD means lots of people lost faith in it.  Then think of the consequences, you sold  your house and buy bitcoin from it.  Then due to lack of supporter bitcoin price continues to fall.  What would you do  then?  As one of the comment said here, do your research first before doing anything.  
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 15, 2016, 10:41:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
August 15, 2016, 10:39:07 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will ever reach to that price, price will keep on going higher in coming years so I think we should not waste our time in something that's never gonna happen.

I think all possibilities can happen friend if there are elements behind it. Because although this possibility just 0.0001% but it could happen. But if logically think my bitcoin prices will not suddenly drop to $ 1, and there must be a process that we can observe. thanks IMO
As you said bitcoin cant auddenly drop to 1$ , but in time if the price will go down slowly it can reach that price, but in following year it will not gonna happend
It would take about decades or centuries even for that to happen, seeing that bitcoin's future is really bright.
However, when that time happens, I can safely assume that bitcoin would have been a 'normal' thing just like what is paypal right now.

It will not even take decades for the bitcoin price to reduced to $1. It just something which cannot happen unless a big disaster happens and whole block chain is destroyed
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 15, 2016, 10:33:31 AM
i will buy more and more bitcoins
i am sure after its dumped to 1$ it will pumped again to 600$ lol
if it wont pumped i will buy stable and promising altcoins

Majority of the users will follow the same if price drops to that level, as more and more people will start buying it will again take price to a higher level very soon.

Correct. When the bitcoin price is going down, then grab that opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Of course, don't use all of your hard earned money to buy bitcoins - just do some budgeting like use the 30% of your entire monthly salary for bitcoin investment. Although there is a risk but everything in life is a risk, right?

There is always risk associated with investing in bitcoins even at this stage, and if it falls to $1 then it will be even more risky as no one knows where it will land again in future.
Merit: 294
August 15, 2016, 10:31:29 AM

Majority of the users will follow the same if price drops to that level, as more and more people will start buying it will again take price to a higher level very soon.

Correct. When the bitcoin price is going down, then grab that opportunity to buy more bitcoins. Of course, don't use all of your hard earned money to buy bitcoins - just do some budgeting like use the 30% of your entire monthly salary for bitcoin investment. Although there is a risk but everything in life is a risk, right?
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
August 15, 2016, 09:05:51 AM

Activity: 672
August 15, 2016, 09:02:30 AM
Activity: 490
August 15, 2016, 06:43:35 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will ever reach to that price, price will keep on going higher in coming years so I think we should not waste our time in something that's never gonna happen.

I think all possibilities can happen friend if there are elements behind it. Because although this possibility just 0.0001% but it could happen. But if logically think my bitcoin prices will not suddenly drop to $ 1, and there must be a process that we can observe. thanks IMO
As you said bitcoin cant auddenly drop to 1$ , but in time if the price will go down slowly it can reach that price, but in following year it will not gonna happend
It would take about decades or centuries even for that to happen, seeing that bitcoin's future is really bright.
However, when that time happens, I can safely assume that bitcoin would have been a 'normal' thing just like what is paypal right now.
Lol I think the exchange will not be closed because bitcoin is not dead yet. so when the price reaches $ 1 bitcoin but users still exist and make transactions and buy bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to live, when the bitcoin has a very low price it would be a very bad dream. but life and death depends on the user bitcoin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 15, 2016, 06:21:50 AM
I think................................ it will not fall to $1
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 15, 2016, 06:14:04 AM

Bitcoin can fall in future but not to that level for sure as of now its above $500 and it will be much higher in future too so falling from that high level to $1 level is simply impossible.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
August 15, 2016, 05:43:59 AM

Activity: 924
August 15, 2016, 05:30:25 AM
If bitcoin had to drop to $1....I would be the first person to abandon it as it would be worthless not only to mine but holding it aswel

I'd buy all your bitcoin Smiley

when you buy all bitcoin, and you can not convert it to a fiat, because if the price $1, bitcoin will be crushed, and no exchangers that accept bitcoin again, a.k.a they chose to close Smiley

If he has bought at $1 then why he will prefer to sell at the same price? He will surely hold them till price doesn't increase and sell only when bitcoins reaches to some descent level.
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 15, 2016, 05:28:31 AM
If bitcoin had to drop to $1....I would be the first person to abandon it as it would be worthless not only to mine but holding it aswel

I'd buy all your bitcoin Smiley

when you buy all bitcoin, and you can not convert it to a fiat, because if the price $1, bitcoin will be crushed, and no exchangers that accept bitcoin again, a.k.a they chose to close Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
August 15, 2016, 03:31:19 AM
August 15, 2016, 02:45:34 AM
Bitcoin won't drop to $1 but if it did the obvious thing to do would be to buy loads because even if the price only ever recovered to $10 you'd make a great profit.
very impossible. it is all of our dreams: D. with profits up to 10 times we could become very rich in a short time. but we will not know when it happened. we are all waiting for such an enjoyable time.  Grin

It would really not be enjoyable for us if something having a big value drops drastically and grow again for making us able to make 10 times profit, because even if we earn 10 times profit with 1 bitcoin at that time we will still not be able to recover out losses as the price right now is a lot compared to that so the coins we have now would be worthless.
to be honest I was a little confused by what you mean, how the loss will not be covered if we can get 10 times profit with the same capital and I think coins would be worthless if you let it stay idle in the wallet.

We would surely pick up losses if the price suddenly falls to $1 from where it is now, because if something happens to it it would not give us that time to sell our coins, and if it falls gradually then maybe we can sell our coins but it if falls in no time then our 10 times profit wont work at all for us because 10 times of $1 would just be $10.
Pages:
Jump to: