Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 25. (Read 98138 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 01:09:08 AM
I would love to see this happening to have chance of grabbing many Bitcoin at $1 but this will not happen anymore. This recent event of halving put stamp on Bitcoin's price to remain above $380 so we loose chance if was ever possible of that thing. Bitcoin's price over all will remain between $ 500-650 for some period with small ups and downs like these days is happening.
I think before you buy a lot of bitcoin at a very low price you must calculate bitcoin is it still has the potential to grow back or not?
you must perform calculations with it. because if you do not think of it. could have precisely bitcoin prices back to $ 0 and you lose 100%

Absolutely you are right, i believe you are one person who think it otherwise all members say only one thing that it will be a good news if bitcoin down in $1, but they never think if bitcoin come down so how many people like you and me have a biggest lost from bitcoins because we are already using it and firstly we will face the loss and secondly bitcoin would be down $ 0  as you say, and than finish the game.
Activity: 678
August 03, 2016, 01:01:51 AM
No hesitation, buy as much as I can.
Activity: 490
August 03, 2016, 01:00:41 AM
I would love to see this happening to have chance of grabbing many Bitcoin at $1 but this will not happen anymore. This recent event of halving put stamp on Bitcoin's price to remain above $380 so we loose chance if was ever possible of that thing. Bitcoin's price over all will remain between $ 500-650 for some period with small ups and downs like these days is happening.
I think before you buy a lot of bitcoin at a very low price you must calculate bitcoin is it still has the potential to grow back or not?
you must perform calculations with it. because if you do not think of it. could have precisely bitcoin prices back to $ 0 and you lose 100%
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 12:56:38 AM
I'm gonna buy much as I can to, and then hold for a long time till it back to $500 - $1000 and then sell them, but I think it's impossible for now.
I think all of us will do that but i also agree that it will impossible to happen because bitcoin value is continuous increasing due to continuous adoption by the people and also some online store.
you can see that in current time the price of bitcoin has dropped to 600$ and what is the reaction of the people, you can check the selling volume. so what do you think that what will happen if the price of bitcoin dropped to 1 dollar i dont think that any one will be ready to do investment in bitcoin again.
Indeed it was down in last three days but maybe it will goes up again but who knows, no one really know about the price maybe after this it will go up to $1000 or down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 03, 2016, 12:49:29 AM
How price will drop to this level $1 because there is no reason for this kind of major drop in price, when price is very stable above $650 than talk about this, to be honest it doesn't make any sense to me to dream about this, so that I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen never.
I would rather replace the $1 to $100 to make this topic more interesting because we all very well know that the price of bitcoins is never gonna get below 50-100$ because of it's demand in market. Moreover if 100$ is the case I will buy at east 2 bitcoins and then see how it goes.

Well as of what is happening with bitcoins price it is somehow not good at all. But if ever this is going to happen I am going to buy as many bitcoins as I can. And I'm going to invest all of my fiat into bitcoins, because I know in the future that the price is going to increase for some months when many people are going to buy in it.

Looking to the price of bitcoin as of now . it goes down so fast and you are right its the best time to buy more bitcoin since it would  surely pump up again and we can make profits out of it. Some  of  bitcoin holders might sell their bitcoin in volume  it might be the cause why the bitcoins price decreases.

They take profits because they are expecting a price decrease. And because of that they can buy again at the possible lowest rate to be reached. After that the price will somehow recover and will experienced again a slow rise resulting for profit again who take advantage of that price dip.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 03, 2016, 12:46:48 AM
How price will drop to this level $1 because there is no reason for this kind of major drop in price, when price is very stable above $650 than talk about this, to be honest it doesn't make any sense to me to dream about this, so that I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen never.
I would rather replace the $1 to $100 to make this topic more interesting because we all very well know that the price of bitcoins is never gonna get below 50-100$ because of it's demand in market. Moreover if 100$ is the case I will buy at east 2 bitcoins and then see how it goes.

Well as of what is happening with bitcoins price it is somehow not good at all. But if ever this is going to happen I am going to buy as many bitcoins as I can. And I'm going to invest all of my fiat into bitcoins, because I know in the future that the price is going to increase for some months when many people are going to buy in it.

Looking to the price of bitcoin as of now . it goes down so fast and you are right its the best time to buy more bitcoin since it would  surely pump up again and we can make profits out of it. Some  of  bitcoin holders might sell their bitcoin in volume  it might be the cause why the bitcoins price decreases.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 02, 2016, 02:21:33 PM
Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 02, 2016, 01:58:02 PM
I do not think the bitcoin will drop below $1. I will take action long before it drops there. If the price drops below $500, I will convert all my bitcoin into Ethereum.
That is actually a odd decision, if you do not believe that the price of bitcoins will increase again and sell you bitcoins then why is there a interest in buying ethereum because at the end the price and value of eth is decided by btc !
well if people would be buying eth and not btc and dumping btc then the price of the eth would remain the same in the rate of dollars
Activity: 252
August 02, 2016, 01:44:56 PM
I'm gonna buy much as I can to, and then hold for a long time till it back to $500 - $1000 and then sell them, but I think it's impossible for now.
I think all of us will do that but i also agree that it will impossible to happen because bitcoin value is continuous increasing due to continuous adoption by the people and also some online store.
you can see that in current time the price of bitcoin has dropped to 600$ and what is the reaction of the people, you can check the selling volume. so what do you think that what will happen if the price of bitcoin dropped to 1 dollar i dont think that any one will be ready to do investment in bitcoin again.
Activity: 700
August 02, 2016, 01:08:22 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
August 02, 2016, 12:45:59 PM
I do not think the bitcoin will drop below $1. I will take action long before it drops there. If the price drops below $500, I will convert all my bitcoin into Ethereum.
That is actually a odd decision, if you do not believe that the price of bitcoins will increase again and sell you bitcoins then why is there a interest in buying ethereum because at the end the price and value of eth is decided by btc !
Activity: 504
August 02, 2016, 10:35:39 AM
Buy $100 Bitcoins, just in case

Probably be a millionaire, because I'm sure Bitcoin would rebound sooner or later
You are right to a certain point. Because when the price was 1$ earlier people said that its just another waste current, but then ir proved all of those people wrong and jumped out of the box. So now also it can go to a very high value when it reaches 1$ because we never know when somethign like bitcoins can rise.

we all wish that only
but the problem is that when the price is at $## you can't predict the future so it doesn't matter if it is $1 or it is $602 the situation is the same, but those who are wise enough to make an investment while bitcoin is low will always win.
just like buying at $200 last year and then at $440 couple months ago and possible buying at $600 now
Yeah right bitcoin is unpredictable anytime the price will increase or decrease.. the price of bitcoin is always depens in demand and supply.. we can predict it easy many traders are relaying on graph they are putting some edited graph and they are relaying on the old graph..
The price of bitcoin will increase more these coming months . because bitcoin is gradually adopting..
it can decrease or decrease but definitely not in such a big difference, it is impossible for the price to drop to 1 dollar right now and it will never happen
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 02, 2016, 10:23:52 AM

Probably be a millionaire, because I'm sure Bitcoin would rebound sooner or later
You are right to a certain point. Because when the price was 1$ earlier people said that its just another waste current, but then ir proved all of those people wrong and jumped out of the box. So now also it can go to a very high value when it reaches 1$ because we never know when somethign like bitcoins can rise.

we all wish that only
but the problem is that when the price is at $## you can't predict the future so it doesn't matter if it is $1 or it is $602 the situation is the same, but those who are wise enough to make an investment while bitcoin is low will always win.
just like buying at $200 last year and then at $440 couple months ago and possible buying at $600 now
Yeah right bitcoin is unpredictable anytime the price will increase or decrease.. the price of bitcoin is always depens in demand and supply.. we can predict it easy many traders are relaying on graph they are putting some edited graph and they are relaying on the old graph..
The price of bitcoin will increase more these coming months . because bitcoin is gradually adopting..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 02, 2016, 10:06:19 AM

we all wish that only
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 02, 2016, 09:57:59 AM

Activity: 784
August 02, 2016, 03:40:23 AM

in fact some altcoin growing to much in first adoption, like steem in some week ago, ethereum some month ago, and etc now, i think bitcoin will rising again then fail again, and $1 is imposible maybe bitcoin will back to $100 but the minner will lost to much, to pay the electric fee.
Activity: 406
August 02, 2016, 03:27:38 AM
Activity: 364
August 02, 2016, 02:18:44 AM
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 02, 2016, 01:43:46 AM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
to be honest with u i would not wait for so long that to reach it to 1 bucks ..man it was harsh ..otherwise i would buy a lot of btc s and save it in my wallet so that its price rises to 2000dollarss ..u might think me to be crazy but to be honest it will happen in the future ..so be ready and dont loose hope that it might fall to 1 bucks ...kudoos  Smiley
Well, such a large pricedrop would destroy the userbase of bitcoin, and the chances of it never coming back once at the 1$ marker at that point would be pretty big; it would be largely overbought. The chances of that happening in the next few years is slim anyways, so keep that in the back of your head.
Do no let things like this bother you too much, but just remember there's always that risk.
The chances for happening so is slim indeed but it's not impossible. The price is slipping right now but it would not reach to $1 obviously. Bitcoin would basically be destroyed if it dropped to $1. But, bitcoin is getting stronger day by day, then why we need to discuss those.
yes that is a fact that any thing can happen in this word but first there a little chance of happening this but if it happend the price of bitcoin fall dawn to 1$ i will leave it for ever because it will mean that bitcoin is dead for ever and there will be no chance for rising it again, and then no one will be ready to invest money in bitcoin, i think million of people will lose their investment here therefore i will pray not to happen this.
Yes more of us will lose if it's will happen but if bitcoin dropped to 1$ my only option is to buy it and not use it just save and use for the right but I think it's impossible to happen now, many will buy bitcoin and waiting for the price go below 400$  .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 01, 2016, 04:49:48 PM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
to be honest with u i would not wait for so long that to reach it to 1 bucks ..man it was harsh ..otherwise i would buy a lot of btc s and save it in my wallet so that its price rises to 2000dollarss ..u might think me to be crazy but to be honest it will happen in the future ..so be ready and dont loose hope that it might fall to 1 bucks ...kudoos  Smiley
Well, such a large pricedrop would destroy the userbase of bitcoin, and the chances of it never coming back once at the 1$ marker at that point would be pretty big; it would be largely overbought. The chances of that happening in the next few years is slim anyways, so keep that in the back of your head.
Do no let things like this bother you too much, but just remember there's always that risk.
The chances for happening so is slim indeed but it's not impossible. The price is slipping right now but it would not reach to $1 obviously. Bitcoin would basically be destroyed if it dropped to $1. But, bitcoin is getting stronger day by day, then why we need to discuss those.
yes that is a fact that any thing can happen in this word but first there a little chance of happening this but if it happend the price of bitcoin fall dawn to 1$ i will leave it for ever because it will mean that bitcoin is dead for ever and there will be no chance for rising it again, and then no one will be ready to invest money in bitcoin, i think million of people will lose their investment here therefore i will pray not to happen this.
Pages:
Jump to: