Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 29. (Read 98138 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I will buy at least $5000 Bitcoins, It would be weird if the price was dropped all the way to $1. But I still believe that the price would
go up after that because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. or invest all my dollars to buy bitcoins.

Well that is going to be a lot of capital that you have if bitcoins price is going to reach that price. But it is a good way to earn that you are going to buy a lot of it because when the price is going to move even a single centavo for sure you are going to earn already good enough out of your capital.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I will buy at least $5000 Bitcoins, It would be weird if the price was dropped all the way to $1. But I still believe that the price would
go up after that because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. or invest all my dollars to buy bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Buy $100 Bitcoins, just in case

Probably be a millionaire, because I'm sure Bitcoin would rebound sooner or later
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
It's that awaited those investors dropped the bitcoin . If that happens , but I also buy 10-20 BTC only if the price not going rise or improved no regret because its a small capital . But I think it falls far happen in that way the bitcoin . In these days of hard bitcoin dropped because stable prices to $ 600 . In the next few years will increase the price .
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well man If bitcoin dropped to 1$, guess ill buy 1 whole bitcoin and wait for price to rise I think. Maybe ill do it the other way around. Ill sell all my bitcoin and and I won't buy but instead ill do faucets since it will be very profitable to hoard hoping that it would rise again so that even if it became worthless I have no regrets since I got it for free.

if bitcoin dropped to 1$. then 1 bitcoin almost nothing. I would definitely buy thousands of thousands bitcoin and store them for future. because I believe that bitcoin will grow up again if it drop by chance.
BTW it is not easy for bitcoin to drop like that. the bitcoin price is stable now and very perfect.
Yeah , better to hold it for future better price.
If anyone buy a bulk of bitcoin , the chances for bitcoin getting higher price is high. As you said , very hard to make bitcoin drop to $1 now.
Not realy hold them for future, when bitcoin down to 1$/BTC for now moment, bitcoin will be dust for future. when bitcoin down this are little down there found some wrong. may bitcoin was not trusted again.

I would still buy it and trade it.  There are lots of wishful people who will try to jump in even if the train already crashed hoping that it will bounce back.  I can see only profit in this kind of scenario.  So gonna buy some and hold some while trading majority of it.

yeah if there isn't a bug in the system then why not use bitcoin even if the price is $1 becaue it is still usabel and you can even still trade it and make huge profit if it goes to $2 it is twice the profit.

For the bitcoin price to hit $1 there must be some sort of expalantion. Maybe all countries on this world sanction the use of bitcoin with some serious jail time.
So if the reason for bitcoin hitting a new low is legit I would be careful before buying more of it. There a just too many alt coins around trading at 1 sat.

Yeah, there must be something big happened if the price of bitcoin goes down $1. If it happened, i will giveaway some of my bitcoins and the rest i keep it.

Why you will going to giveaway some of your bitcoins it is better if you are just going to wait for the price increase. Because there are a lot of hoarders that are going to come out when the price of bitcoin is going to reach that price. So, for me, even you are kind hearted you are going to give it freely but it is better to think for yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Well man If bitcoin dropped to 1$, guess ill buy 1 whole bitcoin and wait for price to rise I think. Maybe ill do it the other way around. Ill sell all my bitcoin and and I won't buy but instead ill do faucets since it will be very profitable to hoard hoping that it would rise again so that even if it became worthless I have no regrets since I got it for free.

if bitcoin dropped to 1$. then 1 bitcoin almost nothing. I would definitely buy thousands of thousands bitcoin and store them for future. because I believe that bitcoin will grow up again if it drop by chance.
BTW it is not easy for bitcoin to drop like that. the bitcoin price is stable now and very perfect.
If anyone buy a bulk of bitcoin , the chances for bitcoin getting higher price is high. As you said , very hard to make bitcoin drop to $1 now.
Not realy hold them for future, when bitcoin down to 1$/BTC for now moment, bitcoin will be dust for future. when bitcoin down this are little down there found some wrong. may bitcoin was not trusted again.

I would still buy it and trade it.  There are lots of wishful people who will try to jump in even if the train already crashed hoping that it will bounce back.  I can see only profit in this kind of scenario.  So gonna buy some and hold some while trading majority of it.

yeah if there isn't a bug in the system then why not use bitcoin even if the price is $1 becaue it is still usabel and you can even still trade it and make huge profit if it goes to $2 it is twice the profit.

For the bitcoin price to hit $1 there must be some sort of expalantion. Maybe all countries on this world sanction the use of bitcoin with some serious jail time.
So if the reason for bitcoin hitting a new low is legit I would be careful before buying more of it. There a just too many alt coins around trading at 1 sat.

Yeah, there must be something big happened if the price of bitcoin goes down $1. If it happened, i will giveaway some of my bitcoins and the rest i keep it.

Its better to hold and never share you bitcoins to anyone, it might increase back its price on next year. Its better to hold than to  panic selling all of your coins. As of now its  impossible to bitcoin to drop its price like that if that happen then some would lost its trust to bitcoin.
Not realy may bitcoin will be gone, cause when bitcoin dropped to $1 this worth people not trust again for bitcoin.

It would definitely lost the trust of many people who trusted bitcoin especially to those  big holders of bitcoin. If the price would drop like that  maybe theres a big problem with bitcoin its either been hacked but  i think its still impossible to happen because bitcoin have been here in some years.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I wouldn't do anything. Unlike most people here, I wouldn't buy tons of bitcoins. If bitcoin's price has dropped to 1$, it's probably because of a major problem that has encountered. That means people has lost their faith in bitcoin and the majority of the community has dumped their coins.

This event is not entirely impossible as we cannot actually predict the future of crypto-currency. We might not be able to see it now but maybe one day another crypto-currency would rise and replace bitcoin. Remember that bitcoin, even if it's the leading coin, still has its disadvantages such as some occasional slow transactions.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100

Its better to hold and never share you bitcoins to anyone, it might increase back its price on next year. Its better to hold than to  panic selling all of your coins. As of now its  impossible to bitcoin to drop its price like that if that happen then some would lost its trust to bitcoin.
Not realy may bitcoin will be gone, cause when bitcoin dropped to $1 this worth people not trust again for bitcoin.
legendary
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Merit: 1037

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin price will never be 1$ or lower because it is toi strong cryptucurrenc to that happent and it is first cryptocurrency in the world.
If the price drops down to $1, then there must be a better alternative that has more potential than bitcoin. Clearly at that point, something terrible must have happened to bitcoin which makes it unusable and unwanted. The demand must be next to none, and that would be reflected in my options.
and it is clear, bitcoin will be destroyed, but you can take advantage if you are willing to take risks, buying as much as possible, then sell when it reaches $2 or more. after that you get a lot of advantages, and bitcoin in the end might not be a lot of people are using.
nope i think bitcoin prices will not return after the pump down so deep. there must be something reason why bitcoin prices could fall to $ 1 and I think it had to be the end of bitcoin. may be a new competitor that will replace bitcoin. yeaj I think it is better to invest in something new. it would be more secure
yeah I said that is full of risks, you can take this opportunity of people panicked, and had the same thoughts as you to buy bitcoin as much as possible. it sure is only increased by at least $1.5-2.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

yes we could get that many bitcoin, bitcoin prices currently only 1USD. even from the faucet. I will fight hard to keep bitcoin I have. until later bitcoin prices ascending back.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Bitcoin price will never be 1$ or lower because it is toi strong cryptucurrenc to that happent and it is first cryptocurrency in the world.

If the price drops down to $1, then there must be a better alternative that has more potential than bitcoin. Clearly at that point, something terrible must have happened to bitcoin which makes it unusable and unwanted. The demand must be next to none, and that would be reflected in my options.

and it is clear, bitcoin will be destroyed, but you can take advantage if you are willing to take risks, buying as much as possible, then sell when it reaches $2 or more. after that you get a lot of advantages, and bitcoin in the end might not be a lot of people are using.

No matter how bad a certain situation may look, there is always an opportunity to make a lot money in quite a short time. As you also said, if you buy at $1 and sell at $2 you'll double your money without much problems. I think I would definitely buy myself around 10,000 BTC priced at $1 each. If the price doubles I'll sell 5000 BTC and take my $10,000 back. Then I have 5000 BTC left which I will hold for a very long time to see where it goes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Pages:
Jump to: