Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 32. (Read 98138 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will buy a lot of coins cause if bitcoin increase price even on 1$ more, i will get easiest profit ever, bitcoin is always recovering after this price drops.
Many of us said that they will buy alot of bitcoins if bitcoin price ever reaches 1$ and all these users and users all around the world would do the same.So a lot of demand to buy bitcoins all over the world then obviously bitcoin price will grow up again quickly.So who just able to do it in time can achieve a lot profit.
Oh but thats all depend on if,which i dont think never going to happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I will buy a lot of coins cause if bitcoin increase price even on 1$ more, i will get easiest profit ever, bitcoin is always recovering after this price drops.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

will buy more.....cause it might still rise again
Well, it might, but you have to consider what made it drop so low in the first place. I would say that is Bitcoin managed to drop down to $1 everything was pretty much dead and the market would be extremely small and pale; considering that a majority of the buywalls before that wouldn't have been able to stop the drop.

A lot of people would have left at that point, and I don't know if it would rise again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
Yes.  If bitcoins price dropped to $1. You should take advantage of it to buy more, Now you just have to wait for the price to increase. Just be careful not to be greedy, Prioritize your needs first
Activity: 770
if bitcoin would drop that low i would just buy more of it in order to benefit over time, i think it would be really possible to make money out of it because the price would start growing
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
If bitcoin drops to 1$ in a small time frame like a few weeks, that would mean that almost every whale out there dumped their coins and never looked back.

And that means it is not going to see more than 50$ in like 5 years from that time.

To be more clear, if you wonder what is going to happen when the price hits 1$, take a look at PeerCoin or Namecoin. (basically dead)

If you want to be optimistic, look at LiteCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
If bitcoin dropped at $1. I will buy many as i can bitcoin then wait the price rise again, and sell it.Theres a possible the price of bitcoin will down after bitcoin halving if all bitcoin user sell their bitcoin thats my opinion but i think its not $1 i think almost $200 per btc if all btc user sell their coin.
Yup now everyone planning is same. Because all people know once Bitcoin price went down, Again in few months it will come up. We had live experienced since last 2012 to till date. So if it went down 1$ people will start to collect Bitcoins. Even my planning also same purchasing coins and holding in my wallet.
Activity: 462
If bitcoin dropped at $1. I will buy many as i can bitcoin then wait the price rise again, and sell it.Theres a possible the price of bitcoin will down after bitcoin halving if all bitcoin user sell their bitcoin thats my opinion but i think its not $1 i think almost $200 per btc if all btc user sell their coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
for me hahaha im thinking but honestly I would probably sold all my things and then buy a tones of bitcoins cause the price would increase again <3 this will be the best miracle happen in internet world then i will save it into my bank account i will change my bitcoin into fiat i invest in banks so that i will earn or grow my money without doing anything  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
Hello
Well if bitcoin price became 1 USD I would make sure to buy at least 50BTC that day itself. This is because the price is very fluctuating and once the price raises I will sell them to earn profit.
Good Luck
its good idea... we can buy the BTC, we know that the price will increase and it is good to be rich  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The price will eventually increase because there are lots of big investors already investing to bitcoin market. However, if I have that money to buy 50 worth of btc, I'd rather wait for a decrease of at least $10 before I buy 50 BTC - this is risky though because with that amount decrease, it has more chances of going further downtrend but if it bounce back, you will have your nice profits Smiley
Activity: 491
Hello
Well if bitcoin price became 1 USD I would make sure to buy at least 50BTC that day itself. This is because the price is very fluctuating and once the price raises I will sell them to earn profit.
Good Luck
its good idea... we can buy the BTC, we know that the price will increase and it is good to be rich  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
It is a rare occasion to have the price drop from 650 dollars to 1 dollar. But with market dynamics,anything can happen and the price might fall. It needs a very a serious trigger to make the price to fall with that big margin. In case it happens that way, then the only option is to buy big and put the bitcoins in a cold storage with the hope that the price will go back to where it was.
If bitcoin drop so it is a bad news for the users of the Bitcoins.On that day when bitcoin to equal $1 than people have a lot of lost of money, and i believe most of the people have heart attack. It is a good new only for those people who have no bitcoins, than they buy it and safe it,          
I agree with you, 99% it is impossible thing that bitcoin come down to $1. But If it would be happened than i could not believe on it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Hello
Good Luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I would like this to happen to regain this chance by buying at least 10 K Bitcoins if it hits again 1$.This will be temporary phase if ever happens but this can be only dream to imagine this happening.This will never happen we all know this.
Ya its just a dream that bitcoin can ever have that price i.e 1$ from now and anytime in future it doesnt going to happen its just a dream.
And i think if this ever happen then that will be the fall of bitcoin and it may never grow up.But still i would buy a decent amount of bitcoin in case to try out my luck.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
Many people would got confused what happen to bitcoin if it drop to $1 bracket maybe some would not buy or either buy a little amount of it but to those risk takers for sure they would buy Thousands of it and hoping the price would increase and i think many would be millionaire. Just my opinion.

when it happens at least there will be a lot of people are panic buying as much as possible, and probably most people think like that. but it is a risk, but if you dare to take the risk, you will become rich. I also probably would take that risk Cheesy

There would a panic buying indeed since they dont want to have negative profit out of their investment especially to big holders of bitcoin. If bitcoins price would drop to $1  definitely many risk takers would take the risk Grin as you said hoping for another price increase even $2 you have 100% profit to that.

Indeed, there would be a panic buying  if that disaster  would happen but many would buy because  they believe its an opportunity to them. They would buy lots of coins and  waiting game would start hoping that the price would rise  again  in that case would either double or  eve 100x more to their investment.
Activity: 700
I would like this to happen to regain this chance by buying at least 10 K Bitcoins if it hits again 1$.This will be temporary phase if ever happens but this can be only dream to imagine this happening.This will never happen we all know this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

Its imposible i think, but if the price go down to 1$ ill sell all i have to buy more and hold for a few years. I believe if down to 1$ will back up to over 100$ very soon and ill get more profit
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
not gonna happen but if it ever happen then i would like to buy some bitcoins like about 10-20Btc just like an insurance. and if bitcoin price reached 1$ then i am sure it will be the mass money destruction :-p
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
It is a rare occasion to have the price drop from 650 dollars to 1 dollar. But with market dynamics,anything can happen and the price might fall. It needs a very a serious trigger to make the price to fall with that big margin. In case it happens that way, then the only option is to buy big and put the bitcoins in a cold storage with the hope that the price will go back to where it was.

Here's the trick. If it drops to $1, everyone would think Bitcoin is over. You can buy a big amount of money (over $1k), but you wouldn't because after the price drop nobody will spend cash on it anymore. You wouldn't trust it anymore. And trust me... Even if right now you're saying this, I am 100% sure you won't either if in the next minute it falls to $1.
Activity: 526
When big players in the bitcoin industry want to make profits, they can influence the price to drop so that they capitalize on the drop to make profits. When the price drops to 1 dollar, you will see many people scrambling to buy more bitcoins to store then until a later date when the price has gone up. This act can cause the bitcoin to be scarce because many people will have bought the bitcoins and just kept them. This will be a reason for the price even to go more higher.
Pages:
Jump to: