Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 15. (Read 133893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 156
Buying a house should be everyone's goal whether it's from btc or your normal job .
You'll be more autonome , without land lords giving you headaches and you'll spare yourself rent/paperwork/due dates ..
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
i think you can as long as you have saved enough bitcoin that is enough to buy a house, its up to you how much or what kind of house you will put up because it always depend on your budget right, but if its price will increase more i think even in 5 bitcoin you should be able to buy in the near future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Surely with proper planning you can buy a complete  house with bitcoin provided that the price had risen appreciable, this is achieved by exchanging the bitcoin to fiat, in fact if you resides in a third world country where the cost of living is low you might not need too much bitcoin to buy a complete and well furnished house.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

IMO a house or even two or three in good ares are always good way to store value, to diversify your investment, and even to get a passive income from renting them out.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Rent/mortgage is the biggest chunk of living expenses for most people.

If its possible to buy in an area with relatively low property taxes while simultaneously eliminating the largest chunk of living expenses that can be a win/win scenario for many.

Buying a house can also be a negative in some ways due to APR rates being high over the long term.

The most cost effective and cheapest option by far is probably buying land and having a kit home built on it. The cost of a house that is already built often carries a huge price mark up.

A house that costs $200,000 might only cost $30,000 to $50,000 to build. That could be one reason why real estate isnt doing well the price mark ups and profiteering aspect of the industry is too ridiculous.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
yeah should buy a house because if you buy a house and lot that is the good thing you do, you see everyday of your hardworking in bitcoin and invest because a house is a permanent things in your harworking in bitcoin not like others things and right now the exchange of bitcoin in USD is so high so we can built a own house.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This might sounds really stupid but when I first read this I thought it said should I buy a "horse"? hahaha

Sure OP, it is your money buy whatever you like!
Activity: 266

You should definitely buy a house when bitcoin hits that price mark. Having your own house and lot is a dream for many people. So if you ever have the chance to buy your own, grab it, take that opportunity. If the price of bitcoin reaches the five figure mark, not only can you buy a house, but you can also have spare money to spend for the things that you needed the most.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Of course you should. Just i would cash out 60% only and keep rest for future or something else, in case that price rises even more. So yeah, if price will be ever high enough for you to buy house, then you should do that. Bitcoin price might fall down or you simply might lose them, but if you buy house before that nobody will take it from you.

Who told that nobody can not take it from you, if your property value goes up then their are chances of political person or any high profile likes your property then they will force you to leave your property. So their are always danger in any position, but it is true that investing in property is good idea because life's 50% of expenses is on giving house rent , so the main problem will be solved if you have own property and Bitcoin can fullfill your wish.

Well yeah you can say that there is risk like this to lose your property... But chances are really tiny, it probably won't ever happen if he would buy it. I think chances that hackers will steal his bitcoins or that he will lose them are much higher, and of course chance that bitcoin will crash is even larger.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

Of course you should. Just i would cash out 60% only and keep rest for future or something else, in case that price rises even more. So yeah, if price will be ever high enough for you to buy house, then you should do that. Bitcoin price might fall down or you simply might lose them, but if you buy house before that nobody will take it from you.

Who told that nobody can not take it from you, if your property value goes up then their are chances of political person or any high profile likes your property then they will force you to leave your property. So their are always danger in any position, but it is true that investing in property is good idea because life's 50% of expenses is on giving house rent , so the main problem will be solved if you have own property and Bitcoin can fullfill your wish.
Activity: 224
I really have a dream to buy a home from bitcoin. Maybe if bitcoin prices keep going up i can buy a house. You too should you buy a house if your bitcoin is enough .. you just need a bit of bitcoin to do that. Because of the high bitcoin price you can buy a house with just a few bitcoins. it is very easy. You just melt the bitcoin into fiat ..
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
i think you should invest first on something that would earn, take insurance and if you are confident that you already have enough, then go on and buy your dream house.
for that you have to invest a good volume in it right now and should have to wait for almost 2 to 3 years for this and if you are experiences in the trading of altcoin than this time period will be get low but just from earning it online or from making it from less investment i don't think you will be able to get close to your dream.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Your question is simple but sounds funny to me,only you know what is best for you, if house it next need on you scale of preference, and you have your coin, why should you stay as a tenant.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The house is fine, but it is always the removal of money from circulation. Theoretically, you could buy a Bentley, but you will not have money for life and will not have funds for the maintenance of such a vehicle. In the end you will have neither money nor car. So it may be with the house. Always think when they make such purchases.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If the bitcoin price goes up it should sell it and change it to fiat money. You can buy a house with the money you get from bitcoin. It may only take 5 btc to buy a good house for you. Bitcoin really helps your life so you can afford to buy a house. I'm sure if you have a lot of bitcoin .. not just a house you can buy .. maybe also an apartment .. it's very good for bitcoin
If you have at least 5 bitcoin then don't spend it all on a house or anything that will not bring you money because they are worthless for me. It is better to build your own business with 5 bitcoin so you can have a great source of income that can be turned into a passive income and because of that business, you can buy a better house for yourself or for your family.
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
If the bitcoin price goes up it should sell it and change it to fiat money. You can buy a house with the money you get from bitcoin. It may only take 5 btc to buy a good house for you. Bitcoin really helps your life so you can afford to buy a house. I'm sure if you have a lot of bitcoin .. not just a house you can buy .. maybe also an apartment .. it's very good for bitcoin
Activity: 47
Merit: 10

We know that every one of us want permanent house or to have their own house. So if bitcoin or the price of bitcoin goes high, yes definitely i can buy a house because , as far as i know the price of btc now is little bit high and i hope someday it is goes higher and higher the value .
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
The housing market is a complete fraud. The prices are obscenely high. We should all just boycott that market somehow by lowering our needs on the houses to make that market and the banks that are behind it go bust.

What would be ideal is that all of the rich douches would buy a billions worth estates, and then the estate market crash, so that those estate would be worth pennies after the crash.

If there is demand the price goes up.

If there is no demand the price goes down.

My parents have a house in a place where there is lots of work, lots of families with kids, its worth more and more every year.
They have another house in the country, not much jobs, mostly old people, its worth is stagnating. Fortunately it's a nice house (800 years old) with a big garden and an ocean view, otherwise its worth would be going down.
Activity: 119
for future
i think you should invest first on something that would earn, take insurance and if you are confident that you already have enough, then go on and buy your dream house.
Pages:
Jump to: