Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 23. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
No need to wait for the lifting of the bitcoin so you are able to build a House. The right handling of money will you have built your own House by working here forum. You don't need to wait that time just earned all your income here.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
My new goal is to live off crypto and quit my job !
fly or die
I'm also rethinking my strategy now. I might buy a cheaper house or a flat, and use more money for crypto investing/trading/lending.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Yes, you should buy a house because that is worth to spend your bitcoin because that is when you will enjoy your life and you will not be worry about having a good house because the price of bitcoin now is enough for you to buy a house if you have at least 10 bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet. Just buy a house and save the left amount or invest it.

I think in our country, that 10 bitcoins is really enough, for some it is too much for a house, 5 bitcoins here in our country is now over half a million, and you can build a big and good house out of it. But if you have a 10 bitcoins, that is really good because you can build a luxurious house, maybe you can still add up a car and invest the rest. Bitcoin's price are really high now.

You're right. Price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly. I can see that soon 1 bitcoin will be enough to buy a house. Bitcoin is now becoming an expensive currency i must say.  No one ever expected that we could have so much high value in the mid of the year 2017. I was thinking that it may touch 2000$ by end of 2017, but we are already at 2400$ at bitfinex.
Saving Bitcoin is more better than buying a house at this stage.

I agree.  In an instance, prediction and speculation gone crazy.  I am still thinking of the reason why there is a sudden surge of BTC price this week.  As I search the net, there is not much news about the technology, and I think the news about Japan does not create this price increase.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Yes, you should buy a house because that is worth to spend your bitcoin because that is when you will enjoy your life and you will not be worry about having a good house because the price of bitcoin now is enough for you to buy a house if you have at least 10 bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet. Just buy a house and save the left amount or invest it.

I think in our country, that 10 bitcoins is really enough, for some it is too much for a house, 5 bitcoins here in our country is now over half a million, and you can build a big and good house out of it. But if you have a 10 bitcoins, that is really good because you can build a luxurious house, maybe you can still add up a car and invest the rest. Bitcoin's price are really high now.

You're right. Price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly. I can see that soon 1 bitcoin will be enough to buy a house. Bitcoin is now becoming an expensive currency i must say.  No one ever expected that we could have so much high value in the mid of the year 2017. I was thinking that it may touch 2000$ by end of 2017, but we are already at 2400$ at bitfinex.
Saving Bitcoin is more better than buying a house at this stage.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
With the way BTC is going now, what I own will soon be able to pay for the basement of my future house. The most expensive single item is the plot, that alone is worth more than 65BTC.
It is a dream come true if you are able to purchase a house with bitcoin and for that to happen ,you have to be really lucky and win a big jackpot and i really doubt any gambling sites is providing such a big pot with the price is through the roof.
You don't know what you're talking about. If someone bought Bitcoin in 2015 for $300, which wasn't hard because the price kept in those ranges for weeks, he would have almost 7 times that now. to make it simpler if you invested 10000 USD, you'd have made 70k in 2 years, and that should be enough to buy a small house in most parts of the world. No need for jackpots.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
With the way BTC is going now, what I own will soon be able to pay for the basement of my future house. The most expensive single item is the plot, that alone is worth more than 65BTC.
It is a dream come true if you are able to purchase a house with bitcoin and for that to happen ,you have to be really lucky and win a big jackpot and i really doubt any gambling sites is providing such a big pot with the price is through the roof.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Buying directly with bitcoin then its not possible but exchanging your bitcoin to fiat and buying a house is really possible seeing on the current price of bitcoin we can able to secure out our profits and as long we do know on our spending then it should be fine and buying a house is also a good investment securing on buying it is very ideal.

Very well,
Considering present prices of bitcoin, one can has adequate housing in India for around 8-9 bitcoins. I dont think day is far when person will be able to own a house here for 1 bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Offcourse why not. It is your money, you can do whatever you want with it. Buying a house is a good decision. House is an asset. In future you can sell it for better price. The most important thing is you need a house as you stated without mortgage. So yeah you should if you had that much bitcoin.

Houses don't necessarily get a higher price in the future. There are towns that are practically already a ghost town by now just because it was outgrown by a nearby town and so people chose to migrate there. The houses in that place went from "This shit's fancy and expensive." to "How many dust for this huge mansion?" There's no more people in the place, there's no more neighborhood, so the houses are now valueless.

On the other hand, if your house belong to that developing town, then the house should have a higher price.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Buying directly with bitcoin then its not possible but exchanging your bitcoin to fiat and buying a house is really possible seeing on the current price of bitcoin we can able to secure out our profits and as long we do know on our spending then it should be fine and buying a house is also a good investment securing on buying it is very ideal.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
you should buy a house the bitcoin keeps increasing and buy a car too and save your other money for your next future plan or trade it some altcoins if you interested again in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Yes why wait longer secure yourself some shelter for you and you family!
Do not get to greedy and set an even higher price than what it is now to get your dream house
Act now before prices start to drop or something. See you in your new house
yes , find a safe heaven . keep investing in bitcoin are indeed always be a good idea , but there should be a break to prevent some unexpected losses as bitcoin itself a high risk investment when properties are far more safe , lower risk investment right?

there is no harm to do that if you feel insecure , and keep your earning to bitcoin to invest in it.
fly or die
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Sure you can go ahead and buy a house if you have bought bitcoins stocked up in your wallet. It's just like any legal tender you're not restricted as to how much you can use or hold at any moment in to. It depends on how much you're privileged to have in possession.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Offcourse why not. It is your money, you can do whatever you want with it. Buying a house is a good decision. House is an asset. In future you can sell it for better price. The most important thing is you need a house as you stated without mortgage. So yeah you should if you had that much bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Yes why wait longer secure yourself some shelter for you and you family!
Do not get to greedy and set an even higher price than what it is now to get your dream house
Act now before prices start to drop or something. See you in your new house
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
If you really are in need of a house then why not. And if you already have enough btc which can afford a house then you can.I think you invest your btc first before deciding on buying a house, just saying. God bless!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you really are in need of a house then why not. And if you already have enough btc which can afford a house then you can.I think you invest your btc first before deciding on buying a house, just saying. God bless!

its not just if you need a house. real estate is a good investment in the real world. one that never goes out of demand. so I agree, if you have enough btc, it would be a great idea to find a house to purchase in btc and go for it. and with btc's surge nowadays and how people are becoming aware of how it works, it would be easy to find one
Pages:
Jump to: