Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 4. (Read 133893 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
In my opinion, having a house is an important asset. It's important for one to invest on their own property. I find it a waste to rent because you throw away money on something that you won't acquire in the future. Buying a house is long term, something that your children could inherit or even last several generations. Don't go for a mortgage because having a debt is tiresome and renting is like throwing away your money.

Go for it! It will be a good investment.

That's correct, a house or landings always a good investment and donif you've made enough from your bitcoins adventure you can sell and buy a house.  It's a good advice or if you'd like to edit a little too hit growth in its value it's also fine.
Merit: 146
In my opinion, having a house is an important asset. It's important for one to invest on their own property. I find it a waste to rent because you throw away money on something that you won't acquire in the future. Buying a house is long term, something that your children could inherit or even last several generations. Don't go for a mortgage because having a debt is tiresome and renting is like throwing away your money.

Go for it! It will be a good investment.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
I think buying a house is a dream of everyone especially if you are renting, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and you can buy also your favorite things, but if only signature campaign your source of income I think its very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
It is right now the rents of the houses are very high because the price of the things are increasing more and more, the bitcoin currency is increasing and it has the potential to increase your income in bitcoin. The bitcoin currency is growing and it is being more and more famous so that people are ready to invest in bitcoin and to make the money to buy a house and I also wana to buy my own house using bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah, I am pretty sure that it would be one of the best things you will be able to do for you and maybe for your family!
Secondly as old rule says sell on the top, so I think that selling on the top and then 80% for house and rest reinvst when Bitcoin will be cheap again.
Good luck!
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
I think buying a house is a dream of everyone especially if you are renting, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and you can buy also your favorite things, but if only signature campaign your source of income I think its very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
I agree with you it’s a dream for every one and for me it’s more than dream once if it’s become high so I will also buy my dream house but it also need work hard and I, am sure very soon I will be able to buy house .
I am sure that till the end of this year the price will be very much high. So you people can imagine what will be its worth within next two years. We all will be able to make our dreams true one day and that day is not so far. However, if someone has enough bitcoins and is in need of house, he must buy one. Other than that, one can also rent his house.
Activity: 182
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Its a big Yes for me sir.. You know why? Because thats the one of the foundation of the family to build our owned house for our family. Basically one of the biggest responsibility of the head of the family is to build their own house for the whole family. One of good investment also.. If we cant build our house as soon as early then the price of the materials for making our house will become more higher and it will become more expensive for us to have our dream house. Were doing our best and working hard as we can for our family to provide their needs and hoyse is one of this basic needs.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
Why not ? If bitcoin prices will go up. I would also sell all my bitcoins, and then buy expensive things. This is normal behavior. You can also save your bitcoins though.

You must first transfer your bitcoins to euros or dollars. Which of them do you want ?
I think I will be very easy job to buy you house from bit coin because profitability is very high as you invest the double or triple of the profit you will definitely gain in a very short period of tin but only on the basis of your dedication and good luck.
Speaking on doubling or tripling profits on bitcoin is nearly impossible nowadays or on a short period of time knowing movements or volatility of price isnt that much compared when its still on low value.We are now 3675 and we cant say that its easy to double profits because reaching out 7k price on bitcoin would really takes time.This is why theres alternative profits which can be found on alts itself.
Activity: 560
House including  needs of every person who has grown up to stay permanent. So, in my opinion no correlation between bitcoin shot high with buying a house. Only, if possible with considering everything, we need to have house.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I think it would be better to start a business first with a land title preferably, it will make you more financially stable and you would be able to buy a better house and will also have the money for maintenance and monthly expenses.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I agree with you it’s a dream for every one and for me it’s more than dream once if it’s become high so I will also buy my dream house but it also need work hard and I, am sure very soon I will be able to buy house .
Activity: 378
Merit: 125

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

its up to you sir, if you wanna house then buy it. house include proprty's invesment
Merit: 277
Why not ? If bitcoin prices will go up. I would also sell all my bitcoins, and then buy expensive things. This is normal behavior. You can also save your bitcoins though.

You must first transfer your bitcoins to euros or dollars. Which of them do you want ?
I think I will be very easy job to buy you house from bit coin because profitability is very high as you invest the double or triple of the profit you will definitely gain in a very short period of tin but only on the basis of your dedication and good luck.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

That'd be probably cool!!! But for me, it is better to be insured first before the house...HappyLang!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

IF bitcoin goes very high then I think you should also buy a car and a phone and everything else that you want. Kidding. It is up to you if you want to soend it there but for me you should also look at some other options too if that can be sustainable and if you are up to it if the bitcoin price goes down after getting high.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

Hows that house? Smiley
It depends on the rate and the value of the bitcoin in your country if it is high and you will use it then you can buy a house. The price of the bitcoin is not same everywhere at some areas you can buy a house with one bitcoin only but at some places you can’t buy even with more than 20 bitcoin so it depends on the price and the value of the bitcoin at that are where you want to buy house.
Yes definitely it is a good idea and wise thinking. Selling all the bitcoin also not good but as you told that you will sell 80 to 90 percent of your bitcoin, then there is no problem if it solves your problem of your own house without mortgage.

But for the higher price you will have to wait for some time. The predictors say that bitcoin will reach to the price of 1000 US dollars till the end of this year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.
Yeah, you can go for buying a house as prices have gone so up. In fact you can go for anything you love to like going for world tour, investing in different countries or buying different things for yourself. You can support your family more efficiently when prices of bit coins are high. Good luck.
All about the mindset and the need. I think that if you are living in a rent house or in a small house and you feel that the bitocin you hold today have enohg to buy a big house then you should go on to purchase a house for your family.

Because bitcoin is all about to earn money and spend it to buy comfort for yourself and your family as well. You should do what satisfies you the most.
Activity: 476
Yes, you should definitely buy a house if bitcoin goes up. This is my second plan along with buying a car (Volvo v40).
Activity: 40

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.
Yeah, you can go for buying a house as prices have gone so up. In fact you can go for anything you love to like going for world tour, investing in different countries or buying different things for yourself. You can support your family more efficiently when prices of bit coins are high. Good luck.
If you have made investments already and things are under your control then not only house you can buy anything that you can afford. If you are holding then congratulations to you now you will get much more than you even expect, just wait for few more months or years whatever suits you.

I think that buying a house is like a dream come true for every bitcoin user, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and probably your favorite things, but if only the signature campaign is your source of income I think it is very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
I agree with you but i think you should buy a house when you have the money for it if you have it good for you but you know there is a lot of responsibilities when you buy a house like if something broke you need to pay it all by yourself.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Buy a house with bitcoin,sure  a house is worth a lot,but making a mistake is what I think you are doing here,like if you wait for a few more years,god knows maybe you can buy one house for one bitcoin(sounds ridiculous but you never know). What I am trying to prove here is that you can wait for a few years and then think of buying your house using bitcoin.
If you have made investments already and things are under your control then not only house you can buy anything that you can afford. If you are holding then congratulations to you now you will get much more than you even expect, just wait for few more months or years whatever suits you.

I think that buying a house is like a dream come true for every bitcoin user, maybe you can buy your dream house through bitcoin, and probably your favorite things, but if only the signature campaign is your source of income I think it is very difficult for you to buy your dream house.
Activity: 34

I think if you have enough money you can just buy a house if you have enough bitcoins at least you have to sell them at some point anyway so this is actually a very good and big long term investment you are making if you buy a house.
Pages:
Jump to: