Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 8. (Read 133893 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
If your funds are enough to get a house then why not go for it ? As you'll have your own place that no one can kick you out from and no landlord will make your life hell every 1st day of the month or wherever you throw a party at your place .
You'll spare yourself rent also , and if you travel you can rent it qnd gain some money .
Having a real estate property is a great investment because that is one of the way to have a stable income and offering renting service for that house will give you consistent income per month and you can live for free if you have enough real estate properties or investment that is generating income for you every month.
Moving money from bitcoin to real-estate is less appropriate. Considering returns available from the real-estate are pale compared to the bitcoin returns. Even now bitcoin has better chances of getting more returns than the real estate.
Buying a house with bitcoin is good idea if person wants a house to live in.

Right... If somebody wants to live in it, is ok though. Meanwhile I think he can also cash out some high percentage and then allow the rest to keep appreciating again. From the look of things, I think he invested a very long time ago so he can cash out some and do other gains rather than just leaving it there. Meanwhile, the reason people get into investment is to have plenty money and keep moving and investing in other things.
Correct! Moving investment from one tool to other is indeed important. Same thing mutual funds do. Here important part is moving investment to more profitable instrument is correct, given the situation, moving bitcoin to real estate is tedious compared to moving bitcoin to dollar.
Why we moving our Bitcoin to Real estate is tedious? I think do that can helps us create a passive income and it better than Dollar while FIAT always decreases value and the demand buy Real Estate increases every year.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
It will be possible to pursue your dream of buying a house with bitcoin since the price rate of bitcoin the current time is really wonderful due to the fact that it is fast rising as time passes by enabling us users to purchase anything that we want. The only problem is if you can find a retailer that will accept bitcoin as a term of payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Ofcourse you can buy a house or villa Smiley
You can buy everything if you hold too much bitcoins till that time.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
I would also buy a house but don't convert all of your bitcoins to fiat, regardless of the
exchange rate at the moment. There is always the possibility that btc will be worth many many
times the amount of today, so if you buy a house now and spend all your coins you may miss
the chance to become a multi-millionaire one day Smiley
Activity: 616
yes you can buy a house that you want, you can buy a car that you want and all that you want, but dont be greedy its mean that if you want it now so sell it now, and no regret if bitcoin price is higher than before  Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
 I would also buy a new house if i have enough bitcoin in my wallet. But I need to convert it first to fiat because here in our country we cant build or buy a house using bitcoins. A house is a necessity to every human so i think its a good investment to buy a house.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
If bitcoin's price reaches an amount where it is enough to buy a house, I'd go for an apartment-type building. With that, I could still make my earnings earn even more passive income. A house is not really an investment but more of reward to our hard work and to have a roof we could call our own. But if you are into real estate business, buying and selling house with bitcoin could make you even richer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I would say it is a pretty stupid decision to trade your investment which is paying you for a house which will not pay you a thing as you have to pay taxes every year on that house and it's value will not grow that much as compared to bitcoin.
I agree with you because if you are going to buy a house then you are going to accept many problems and taxes with bitcoins you are going to stay safe just keep eye on market and take your profit regularly buying house is not going to give you any thing like this you are going to stuck with your investment and its not going to give you cash as you require urgently
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I would say it is a pretty stupid decision to trade your investment which is paying you for a house which will not pay you a thing as you have to pay taxes every year on that house and it's value will not grow that much as compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 125
If you have enough bitcoins to buy a house i would do it it is also an investment to buy a house you first invested in bitcoins and now with that you are investing in a house  but i would keep some

because if you buy a house and have problems in the future you can clear them with the bitcoins you have left.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Why not ? If bitcoin prices will go up. I would also sell all my bitcoins, and then buy expensive things. This is normal behavior. You can also save your bitcoins though.

You must first transfer your bitcoins to euros or dollars. Which of them do you want ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 108

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Definitely yes, because bitcoin has a great value in this world. If you earn more bitcoin and you converted it to a paper Money you can buy a house, yes because you have enough money to buy materials that are needed for that, like if you have to secure many document you need also a money.

Is not a matter wether your money is a digital currency  or its a bitcoin or paper money the only thing the you need for buying a house is money so if you have big amount of bitcoin you can buy a house if you want.
Activity: 574

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
Well it is really possible buying a house with your bitcoin earnings since bitcoin price rate is becoming really great in numbers because its now approaching to its price peak that will surely enable each and everyone to buy what they want. But the possibility of it will be just possible if there will be a buyer that will accept bitcoin as a term of payment to buy a house.
If you have enough bitcoins, then you can buy a house if that’s what you really want. Buying a house is actually a good thing because you can also use it for investment.  You can convert your bitcoin into fiat and then buy a house. Anyway, it’s your money; you can buy whatever you want.
Activity: 240

Well it is really possible buying a house with your bitcoin earnings since bitcoin price rate is becoming really great in numbers because its now approaching to its price peak that will surely enable each and everyone to buy what they want. But the possibility of it will be just possible if there will be a buyer that will accept bitcoin as a term of payment to buy a house.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
It will be very nice to buy a house using bitcoins but I would prefer using the profit I will gain from bitcoin after the price has increased instead of using all of it. That way you would still have an investment on bitcoin that can potentially grow again.
I will build a house in my case but I will not be able to use bitcoin directly in doing that as bitcoin is not that popular in our country.
My greatest success is when I can have a house erected due to bitcoin and I will gladly say that I am a proud bitcoin supporter.
Activity: 178
I most interested to buy bitcoin more than I buy big house, because I think one day we can buy a big house but if we invested our money were to buy big house than we buy bitcoin, in several years I think we can buy 100 big house
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It will be very nice to buy a house using bitcoins but I would prefer using the profit I will gain from bitcoin after the price has increased instead of using all of it. That way you would still have an investment on bitcoin that can potentially grow again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
It's a good strategy to hedge against risk

By buying a house you are liquidating some of your profits and create "tangible" value, which will uphold even if Bitcoin prices decrease
Buying an apartment with bitcoins is nothing wrongs indeed a very good use of money you have just earned from bitcoins. Indeed even if you lose your bitcoins due to any mishap or tragedy, your apartment is not going anywhere. Rather I am also thinking of buying an apartment with bitcoins.
Activity: 308

If bitcoin rises high, I will donate to people who need money, so they receive the results of botcoin ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
If your funds are enough to get a house then why not go for it ? As you'll have your own place that no one can kick you out from and no landlord will make your life hell every 1st day of the month or wherever you throw a party at your place .
You'll spare yourself rent also , and if you travel you can rent it qnd gain some money .
Having a real estate property is a great investment because that is one of the way to have a stable income and offering renting service for that house will give you consistent income per month and you can live for free if you have enough real estate properties or investment that is generating income for you every month.
Moving money from bitcoin to real-estate is less appropriate. Considering returns available from the real-estate are pale compared to the bitcoin returns. Even now bitcoin has better chances of getting more returns than the real estate.
Buying a house with bitcoin is good idea if person wants a house to live in.

Right... If somebody wants to live in it, is ok though. Meanwhile I think he can also cash out some high percentage and then allow the rest to keep appreciating again. From the look of things, I think he invested a very long time ago so he can cash out some and do other gains rather than just leaving it there. Meanwhile, the reason people get into investment is to have plenty money and keep moving and investing in other things.
Correct! Moving investment from one tool to other is indeed important. Same thing mutual funds do. Here important part is moving investment to more profitable instrument is correct, given the situation, moving bitcoin to real estate is tedious compared to moving bitcoin to dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: