Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 82. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

of course because price can drop any minute then so faster you will spend them, happier you will be

also if bitcoins will be so expensive then i don't think that you will need to change to fiat, because everyone will accept them as normal money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin price goes up enough for you to do that then I think it would be a smart investment, People always say that keeping your all investments in one basket is bad therefore investing in bitcoin and other things like real estate can be smart.
I guess if you have a lot of bitcoin, buying a home is the best thing. it is a kind of investment for the future, because the house that you can also make money. it was very nice fella
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes you should really do that I think it also will be the future if I'm honest this will happen more often in the future, the only thing is that the bitcoin should rise to a higher amount to make it possible for you.
Maybe the halving can help you with this but I have doubts about that.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
i never thought bitcoin and buying a house are correlated . if you had earned so much then its high time you can do what ever you want .
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
If bitcoin price goes up enough for you to do that then I think it would be a smart investment, People always say that keeping your all investments in one basket is bad therefore investing in bitcoin and other things like real estate can be smart.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
House is a very good purchase at my opinion. It will be good choise for future. Maybe you will do another choise and than you will be    
grudge that you didnt bought a house.

Yes that's right..you better buy a house when you have enough bitcoin when the price is high...or else regret if one day bitcoin price drops and you haven't buy a house before when the price is high...
Activity: 364
House is a very good purchase at my opinion. It will be good choise for future. Maybe you will do another choise and than you will be    

Yeah If you have more than enough bitcoin to buy a house, then do it. You need to leave some bitcoin for that to appreciate further.
Yes it will be very nice if you can buy later a house with Bitcoin, so you can make a lot of profit later in the future when you are going to sell it.
To buy a house with Bitcoin is one of the best investments that you can make with Bitcoin.
And that is really good, the chance is very small to lose some money and that is good.
Activity: 210

Yeah If you have more than enough bitcoin to buy a house, then do it. You need to leave some bitcoin for that to appreciate further.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

If you don't have your own house, there's no need to doubt and have a second thought..It should be on priority to buy a house when you have the right amount of bitcoin...other things should be consider after having a house..
Activity: 238
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

well if you need house and you want to spend your bitcoins then of course you should buy but i think if bitcoin will ever go to  4000$ bitcoin will be main alternative currency, so that means people will accept it, no need to change for flat
Activity: 588
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is very good to do that. Because you can have some good money later if you are going to sell the house in the future.
But you also need a lot of Bitcoins and that is also very important. So you have to wait a long time to get so much Bitcoins.
Maybe original poster means that will you buy a house if bitcoin price go high. So you do not need so much bitcoins.
Activity: 406
It is very good to do that. Because you can have some good money later if you are going to sell the house in the future.
But you also need a lot of Bitcoins and that is also very important. So you have to wait a long time to get so much Bitcoins.
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Definitely i would say yes cause, the only wish of my wife is to have our own house, if my bitcoin is enugh to buy me a new house at its current price then why should  i stop myself in making my wife wish. I will grab the opportunity.
Maybe the original poster is asking about how profitable is investment in real state if you have good money cause of increasing price of bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
well, i think selling or not selling bitcoin depends on two things:
how much is the price and also how did it get there.
for example if the price rises to $1000 per bitcoin in a couple of months then it is a good idea to sell because it would be a bubble which will burst and price goes down. sell and buy back at the bottom again.
but if the price goes to $1000 in a year and slowly it is not a good idea to sell because bitcoin can eventually rise more or be used as a currency "everywhere".
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Definitely i would say yes cause, the only wish of my wife is to have our own house, if my bitcoin is enugh to buy me a new house at its current price then why should  i stop myself in making my wife wish. I will grab the opportunity.

Everyone wants to buy his own house but you will need a lot of bitcoin since right now its price is not that high to buy a new one,i also wants to buy a new house but i cant since i dont have much money and i put my faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
you should buy anything you want,house,car,and everything,but i just suggest you to not spent all your bitcoin,however bitcoin price is unpredictable,we dont know how long bitcoin price will stable.

OP's all about price rise and not stability, dude...
What if the price starts getting dumped from ATH and OP wasn't able to catch the price he wants to buy a house successfully???

Hes stating if the price got to a certain point where he pay off the house as a single purchase.

If he plans on making installment payments then thats a given loss.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Going for a house if bitcoin goes very high is a good plan. So plan accordingly and earn as much possible as the requirement to buy a house will be high.
Activity: 322
Yes of course you should do that. Because a house will never fall in value and that is the best thing to buy a house.
But you need a lot of Bitcoins I think, because the value will not rise that much so you need some patience to wait for a higher value.
Pages:
Jump to: