Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 83. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
If 1bitcoin will be like 50k or something then you need to buy a house but with the current price of 400 (more or less) you will have to gain a lot of bitcoin or wait till the price is high.

Before thinking of buying a house, lets focus on the price today, it is playing around $400+, it means we really need a bigger amount of bitcoin before thinking of buying a house... Lucky are those first adopters, I'm sure they can afford a house and lot now if they are still keeping their coins..

Ya it is right at the current price you will be needing more than 1000 btc to achieve your goal of buying a house. We cannot say that the first adopters are lucky because they also wont be knowing what will be the future price as the btc price have gone to up high $1000 and then it fell down think who was holding that time and thinking that it will go more up and then will sell and now when seeing this price will be crying of not selling in $1000. so price is not important it is quantity of bitcoins you have and fullfil the wish whatever the price is as the current price is yours and future price cannot tell.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
If 1bitcoin will be like 50k or something then you need to buy a house but with the current price of 400 (more or less) you will have to gain a lot of bitcoin or wait till the price is high.

Before thinking of buying a house, lets focus on the price today, it is playing around $400+, it means we really need a bigger amount of bitcoin before thinking of buying a house... Lucky are those first adopters, I'm sure they can afford a house and lot now if they are still keeping their coins..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
buy a house and a car, so you look generous, if you still have money left over, then save again to invest and make it more and more, I think it was the best

I think it's not about look generous. But it's about saving your money for better investment. If bitcoin price goes up very high, i think you should sell them all and invest on house for more safer.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
buy a house and a car, so you look generous, if you still have money left over, then save again to invest and make it more and more, I think it was the best
Activity: 168
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I think this depends on how much money you have and how much you will be able to get out of the money you have right now. If I have enough that can buy a house why not I will go it besides house is actually an asset on every person and another investment..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
you should buy a house if bitcoin price rise up to $10000.and at that moment you have more than 5 bitcoin,its a good time to buy some house,and you can use your 20% of your bitcoin for waiting price increase,or trading,such a good life.
bitcoin will never go to a price of $10000. better to collect a lot of bitcoin, rather than you waiting for bitcoin prices above $5.000. which is in fact difficult to achieve.

10k is way to much. You should not expect it, else you become disappointing. Suppose the price will reach a high of around 3k. This would give you enough money to start investing in real estate or maybe stocks.

even hard to touch $1k again. and we've gone past 3 years and the prices are still very low. so I never thought bitcoin prices could touch 2k or more.
Activity: 308

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
you should buy a house if bitcoin price rise up to $10000.and at that moment you have more than 5 bitcoin,its a good time to buy some house,and you can use your 20% of your bitcoin for waiting price increase,or trading,such a good life.
bitcoin will never go to a price of $10000. better to collect a lot of bitcoin, rather than you waiting for bitcoin prices above $5.000. which is in fact difficult to achieve.

10k is way to much. You should not expect it, else you become disappointing. Suppose the price will reach a high of around 3k. This would give you enough money to start investing in real estate or maybe stocks.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

Why not. If you have a lot or enough bitcoins in your wallet. That is a good idea
and a long term goal. And i think almost of bitcoins users here is one of goal is to buy their own house using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Activity: 406
Yes you should it would be pretty cool and I think more people will do it when the price is really good, I think if the bitcoin is getting more value people are more likely gonna do this because than its possible with a low amount of bitcoins.
I think you should do it because its the future of the bitcoin, I think it will happen for most houses in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
if the price rises bitcoin. Of course you can buy anything other than the home. and confirm whether they accept bitcoin. because the cost of the fee to withdraw convert fiat. large enough
Activity: 560
better yet, buy a duplex or 3/4 unit and rent the other units out, then they can pay your mortgage and eventually you can move out to a "single family house" (if you want) and keep renting the apartments out
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
you should buy anything you want,house,car,and everything,but i just suggest you to not spent all your bitcoin,however bitcoin price is unpredictable,we dont know how long bitcoin price will stable.

OP's all about price rise and not stability, dude...
What if the price starts getting dumped from ATH and OP wasn't able to catch the price he wants to buy a house successfully???
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

you should buy anything you want,house,car,and everything,but i just suggest you to not spent all your bitcoin,however bitcoin price is unpredictable,we dont know how long bitcoin price will stable.

If you have that much bitcoin, i don't see why not. However, the price of bitcoin might outperform the housing market, in which case your investment will go bad Undecided It's your choice ultimately, decide for yourself what is right.

Buy a house and have some life is very important for us ordinary people. Money should be used, not saved.
Yeah would be useless if the money is not used. so if you have enough bitcoin. you can try to buy a home

If you have that much bitcoin, i don't see why not. However, the price of bitcoin might outperform the housing market, in which case your investment will go bad Undecided It's your choice ultimately, decide for yourself what is right.

Buy a house and have some life is very important for us ordinary people. Money should be used, not saved.
Activity: 714
SkyFall

Yeah indeed. You must have a lot of Bitcoins I think. But it will be a good investment. I hope later that the value also will rise.
And if you are buying a house, than it is a good price and you can sell it later with profit.
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: