Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 89. (Read 133923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

Remember the pizza guy with his 10.000 coins? think what you can buy in 2015 with all those coins.

Please stop using this argument. If not for the 'pizza guy' and others who were giving away hundreds if not thousands of coins, Bitcoin probably would never go off the ground.

Right on man, I get sick of hearing about the pizza guy example as well. Back then each BTC was worth maybe a few cents. It was a $30 pizza if I remember and it wasn't even the pizza guy but a friend who he transferred the BTC to and his friend called the pizza place and paid for it with his CC. But the point is, any one of us had the chance to buy $30 worth of BTC back then with the same expectations of it increasing 1000% as we do now.  A $350 BTC could be $35,000 in five years. Sound crazy? I bet the $1,200 BTC did to the pizza people back then as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The best plan is investment a land, houses and properties if the price goes high.

Yeah, specially in countries where house and lots price increase after years, so if you could buy small lots in barrios, wait atleast 5 years and expect the price to  be high..  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The best plan is investment a land, houses and properties if the price goes high.
lol is not talk about investment dude, its talk if bitcoin pump up, should you buy a house ?
i think if you only have about 1~ btc, its not enough right now to buy house, but the price pump, i think you can buy hous with 1 btc amount

I don't see it happening in near future, as 1 btc would not be sufficient to buy a house, as the value of house have reached to a moon, and if you want to buy a house with 1 btc then the value of btc should also reach to a moon, then only it is possible to buy a house with 1 btc.
Activity: 490
lol is not talk about investment dude, its talk if bitcoin pump up, should you buy a house ?
i think if you only have about 1~ btc, its not enough right now to buy house, but the price pump, i think you can buy hous with 1 btc amount
Activity: 164

Yeah investing in real estate is always a profitable venture, as the value of real estates keeps on increasing on  a regular basis, so it is better to invest money into real estates, where the profit is guaranteed and you can enjoy higher rates of returns on your investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Simplest way to secure your future is to buy two (or more) houses.

You rent out the other houses to pay for all your expenses for your primary house (it is not likely that rental return will ever be zero nor is it likely that rental return will be much less than the expenses needed to maintain an equivalent house).

Your only problem with multiple properties will be taxation (as eventually I think all governments are going to tax properties as things like "income tax" are going to become defunct in the future).

So even if you buy multiple houses - keep some BTC for the taxes!

Great suggestion. I would surely buy a house. House is the best investment.

Thanks Bro!
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
Even if only to tell your grandchildren someday. For sure it would be a story to remember.

You can do as you wish. But you can also save and then buy a bigger house you want.
I'm not someone who is going to say what that person has to buy. Your money, your choice.
If I were you, I will. But if you already have one, you should wait a little longer...

Its good to wait til the price of bitcoin is already high,specially if we already have our own house.. and  buy another house, make a profit of that new house by letting people rent it or make it a transient house.  Smiley
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
If I were you, I will. But if you already have one, you should wait a little longer...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Probably yes, But if it goes very high and you buy a house and the price keep rising then you will think that it was a mistake because you should buy two houses. All is a risk.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
The answer is obvious. You should definitely buy a house if you have the chance to. Get something absolute with the money you've earned. An entire house! Obviously, though, don't get a crappy house if you can't help it. A good house or a house that you can remodel and make look great will get you a lot in the end, if you decide to sell it. Property value.
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Why not if you have enough Btc you can buy so nice a house .

yeah buy a house, specially if everything goes well in bitcoin. and if the price of the house is not high, grab it while we are young so when we grow old, we can use the house to profit from.  Smiley

The only time i would sell a house is if i had saved for a better home and then upgrade but yeh probably sell for more than paid unless there is another down turn in the housing markets coming but that will only be temporary if it was. You can't go wrong with a house purchase if you don't already own a home. Especially if you get it cheap as chips because the amount you paid for btc.
Activity: 378
Just think about it dude. It's a house. That you've bought. With your own money. Nothing else says more than that that you're a man. And that house will become your castle.

yeah buy a house, specially if everything goes well in bitcoin. and if the price of the house is not high, grab it while we are young so when we grow old, we can use the house to profit from.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Real estate consists a lot of risks, but once done properly, can make up to 20 - 50% and sometimes 80 - 100% gains during a year only...
Just be informative, confident and then only go for a house once you are assured that you are to get some returns on the same...
Activity: 672
A house is a great investment. So yes i can recommend.
But remember to give also back to charity. not all is about money;.
Activity: 378
Even if only to tell your grandchildren someday. For sure it would be a story to remember.
Activity: 322
Correct. why not ? If you have enough bitcoin to convert to fiat then enough to buy a house now?
maybe it takes 30 BTC for a nice home
Activity: 119
Pages:
Jump to: