Pages:
Author

Topic: if bitcoin illegal in my country how can sell bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 2106 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Probably China Cheesy It's not illegal yet, but he may be preparing for worse.

It's very easy to trade coins even when they are illegal (although I haven't heard of a country that prosecutes for owning or trading BTC). You can use an international banking account and an overseas exchange, trade in person (but that could be risky as you could run into the police or some other government agency), or you could use TOR and its marketplaces to find traders.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Use VPN and trade online. Use exchange sites and other means of converting your bitcoin into fiat. Since you have internet it means you have ways on how to earn and dispose off your bitcoins, you only need to search online and be creative on how not to be caught.

yes it is true but you need to be careful while using vpn service. Using free vpn services can be dangerous. your passwords can be catch by others. If you are connected to a VPN server with security settings, this will be a secure connection. The security of the following server; The reliability, size, and awareness of the company you buy VPN service
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
You can sell your bitcoins on peer to peer exchanges. localbitcoins.com, paxful.com, bittylicious.com, cancoin.io,  bisq.io,etc
Activity: 42
if bitcoin is illegal in your country i would hold onto it!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
how can sell bitcoin in my country ?
You are asking advices to make illegals things ? Serious ?
If bitcoin is illegal in your contry, all you will make with bitcoin is illegal.
You have just to go to another country... or change the laws of your country.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
why you need to sell save it and after 10 years bitcoin will be accepted and price more than 20,000 $  you can sell it
Activity: 26
Convert the BTC in the country where it is forbidden it can be dangerous, don't play with law. You can use debit cards connected with exchanges online which provides you with service to spend your bitcoins in your real life without any inconvenience...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sell it in the bitcoin exchange or peer to peer platform juat choose the fiat currency. It doeat require you to sell it inside your country it is not necessary because you may sell it online.
Activity: 33
you can use virtual credit cads to  sell products or use gift sits to get gifts and  using it to buy
Activity: 255
you can exchange btc in exchanger
Activity: 154
pass to your friends outside of your country and tell them to change in fiat and give back to you..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Which country you are live in? Its not problem where you live in.just try to use some good exchange platform like localbitcoin. I believe you can found some one in your country who also want to buy/sell bitcoin. so its very simple and easy way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
If bitcoin is ban in your country then you can use it for shopping purpose like online stores. There are many online stores that accepts bitcoins in exchange of money. Use for shopping or even you can buy books also. Multinational online stores are the best alternates for you.
Activity: 17
best way to use this site to exchange it to paypal or payoneer or find one with cash
Activity: 17
bitcoin is virtual money so you can use it to buy digital things

for hardware you can exchange it to paypal or use sites like crytopy.me
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Many miners/traders went to CHINA because expenses there are cheaper than their country but now CHINA banned BTC many of them go back to their original base or maybe went to another country that BTC is not illegal. so if you got this kind of problem i suggest going to another country if you really make BTC your job.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Go to a country where this is allowed, and if it's simple, then look for exchange sites to convert your profits into fiat. You can find a confidant, but it's risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
Activity: 56
Generally speaking your country must have given a deadline for which the cryptocurrencies are considered as illegal.
Sell them before that deadline.
If you have not do so,  the best way is to sell it on the net and wire back fiat to your account
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

You probably need to leave the country to sell them if it is illegal. If you don't have enough to make it worth the cost of traveling out of the country, you probably should just hold the Bitcoins for now. If you hold long enough, the laws may chang at some point to make Bitcoin transactions legal, or the price of Bitcoin may go so high that you can afford to travel out of the country to sell them. Those appear to be your only option unless you want to make an illegal black market transaction that could get you in trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: