Pages:
Author

Topic: if bitcoin illegal in my country how can sell bitcoin ? - page 3. (Read 2106 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Simply, there no legal way to sell, but definitely you can continue your buy or sell in illegal way. And you could be jailed for this activities. But, it very rare I heard about this issue. You may contact your local active buy-sell group!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
how can sell bitcoin in my country ?
It's not a big problem. First, you can search who wants to buy Bitcoin in your area. If you fail then you can exchange your Bitcoin by USD and other currency. You have to choose which currency is legal in your country. For exchange Bitcoin, you can use paxful.com. This is the most trusted site which I have seen ever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You can change it online for another digital bank accepted in your country (like skrill and neteller).
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
whether correctly I have understood, the ban of bitcoins in any country limits only their withdrawal in fiat money?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I don't see any chances of the complete ban by any government on the Bitcoin (ignore the North Korea and the Sealand). However, let's assume the government has banned Bitcoin in your country so in that case, you won't be able to directly convert your Bitcoins into the fiat currency of that country. You can either purchase goods or services using Bitcoins or sell your Bitcoins in foreign currency and then transfer that foreign currency through Paypal to your bank.
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo

Why is everyone complicating you ? its very simple....

Go to websites like localbitcoins.com or paxful.com and simply make an offer for whatever offer you want to be repaid.

The secret about decentralization is that nobody will be able to control this when you are connected to the rest of the world! you can easily sell your coins for western union or bank transfers, etc...

Now if your government track you and catch you, that's a different story.

do like me and load your house with guns and grenades Smiley

good day
Activity: 172
you can sell btc to  usd via some website exchange ,
you can use perfectmoney to get money or paypal add visa debit or master card to receive money
step and step ..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
even if you can't sell it now, you will be able to sell in the future.. more countries will accept bitcoin throughout the years and the one's that are against it will change their stance
you can check out as well Peer to Peer software, which is country agnostic
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
Im not sure how to sell it, but you can find the other way to get money fromt it. For example, u can buy things from outside your country ant import it to your place, then u sell it. For now, thats the only way i can think of, if i have any other idea, ill tell you more in this thread. Thanks by the way.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
You can sell Bitcoin in various ways.you just need to know who wants to buy it. I know two most trusted site where you can sell your Bitcoin easily even your country does not allow Bitcoin.the site listed below: www.localbitcoins.com/‎www.paxful.com/‎
 both sites are good for sell and buy bitcoin.just open an account and read the instruction how to use it.then you can easily buy or sell your coin there.also, you can search Facebook group and this forum has also a section for buy sell Bitcoin.you can also trade here.but don't forget about the escrow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
seriously ?
even if your country banning Bitcoin for their citizen you still can sell it everywhere and everytime you want to sell it,
for example you can find someone who is want to buy Bitcoin using Paypal,Neteller or something like that in this forum,
you can go to currency exchange and then find someone or find what you need and then sell it right away.
it is not really hard for you to sell it because they are banning the company/user/group to use it in the real life.
it's just for your country not for others,so you do not need to worry about it actually.
(if your country banning it)
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely

The best option is to travel outside your country and avoid any bank transfers (use cash only).

i used bitcoin basically to avoid stupid lows from government and banks but travel outside will let me start with small business only Cry Cry Cry

It all depends on what kind of bussines you want to do (i believe some can be done hidden from authorities ... but any bigger one will definitely attract attention so be careful).
as a side note: You don't need to travel every day ... just do your bussiness (accept BTC), wait till you have some bigger chunk and then travel outside to change it for cash.
Activity: 35

The best option is to travel outside your country and avoid any bank transfers (use cash only).

i used bitcoin basically to avoid stupid lows from government and banks but travel outside will let me start with small business only Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
Go to other country. Sell there. Bring back the money.

that mean i cant start any project in my country

bad news  Cry Cry Cry

How's the enforcing of those laws been where you are?

I don't know. It's risky business.

In the end, it's you who would be taking the risks here; it's your choice.

that mean i cant start any project in my country

bad news  Cry Cry Cry
Use VPN and trade online. Use exchange sites and other means of converting your bitcoin into fiat. Since you have internet it means you have ways on how to earn and dispose off your bitcoins, you only need to search online and be creative on how not to be caught.
can use this because i need paper money
if i use sites can get other virtual money only
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
What country is that now?

There's only a few where this is so: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
Activity: 56
Use VPN and trade online. Use exchange sites and other means of converting your bitcoin into fiat. Since you have internet it means you have ways on how to earn and dispose off your bitcoins, you only need to search online and be creative on how not to be caught.
Pages:
Jump to: