Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do? - page 2. (Read 29475 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2016, 05:34:24 AM
Though it's not likely gonna ever happen, but if this would really happen then I would sell all of my bitcoin, because I don't think it would stay in $1M for a long time. I'm sure when this happen people will also sell their bitcoin and that makes bitcoin price drop hard.
people will start selling it much lower than this even when price hir $1000.Unless the price reach $1m overnight,nobody will wait to see price hit $1m as they know that bitcoin price can fall anytime
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 14, 2016, 05:31:33 AM
If Bitcoin rose to $1M, I would probably dump 1BTC and then the rest of my coins will just remain in my Bitcoin wallet. I think $1M should be enough to travel the world as much as I want. It should be enough for me to go from a country to another weekly. I wouldn't even be needing to work if Bitcoin rises that much because if ever I would need money again, I would just sell another Bitcoin to get another million dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 14, 2016, 05:11:17 AM
Though it's not likely gonna ever happen, but if this would really happen then I would sell all of my bitcoin, because I don't think it would stay in $1M for a long time. I'm sure when this happen people will also sell their bitcoin and that makes bitcoin price drop hard.

Well we can't and we can say that this is possible as the price of bitcoin is keep on changing and that is why many investors are starting to invest with it because of its fluctuations. And if that happens then for sure that is going to make me rich and I would definitely sell all of it. But in reality if the price reached $1,000 I would sell my bitcoins immediately.
What will you do after the day you will be selling all your bitcoin for $1000, bitcoin prices hitting $2000 or $2500 prices. Never get yourself out of the race. Selling all your bitcoin at one price will definitely will make you regret in future.

So, plan up to sell our bitcoins like for your immediate requirement or any inevitable needs. Holding bitcoin will be always beneficial like it may $ 1 million prices also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 12:58:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 13, 2016, 05:47:36 AM
I would trade in all of my bitcoin because who would not trade in there Bitcoin if they see that the Bitcoin value is that high.
If you do not sell at that point then something has to be wrong with you for sure.

Yeah if anyone will not sell his coins at that price and prefer to hold then it will be an worst decision to make as I don't think that price will rise after that and it will start falling.

the price alone doesn't matter at all but instead what matters is that how that price was reached.

if it was a slow rise with real demand (like the rise so far) it will stay and you would be a fool to see in situations like these. because there will be no drop but only rise.

but if the price rise is fast and sudden without any real support like back in 2013 $1200 rise, you would be a fool not to sell. because the drop in situation like that is assured.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 13, 2016, 05:38:42 AM
I would trade in all of my bitcoin because who would not trade in there Bitcoin if they see that the Bitcoin value is that high.
If you do not sell at that point then something has to be wrong with you for sure.

Yeah if anyone will not sell his coins at that price and prefer to hold then it will be an worst decision to make as I don't think that price will rise after that and it will start falling.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 05:33:26 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 13, 2016, 05:32:02 AM
Direct opposite of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-bitcoin-dropped-to-1-what-you-do-1438622

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).
If that would happen then of course OI would sell all of my Bitcoin at once because there is no reason to be waiting for the Bitcoin to still get higher.
I think that not only me but everybody who own a bitcoins would sell it.

Correct and I don't think that there is any point in holding them at stage, so it would be a good decision to sell all coins that we have and enjoy the life and say good bye to bitcoins.
It still depends. I think if bitcoin rose to that level, then it could also means that dollar is almosts worthless. Do you still want to own worthless dollars in exchange of a valuable bitcoin? I don't think so. And if bitcoin is already that high, I think there will be more merchandisers accepting bitcoin and you can use bitcoin as easily as using fiat. So there is no need to use fiat anymore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
October 13, 2016, 05:30:03 AM
Direct opposite of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-bitcoin-dropped-to-1-what-you-do-1438622

If that would happen then of course OI would sell all of my Bitcoin at once because there is no reason to be waiting for the Bitcoin to still get higher.

Correct and I don't think that there is any point in holding them at stage, so it would be a good decision to sell all coins that we have and enjoy the life and say good bye to bitcoins.
but you do realise that bitcoin would be most likely accepted everywhere at this point (how else could it reach $1M) and selling bitcoin would be not a smart idea and also saying goodbye to bitcoin impossible since some services would be only payable in bitcoin. 

That is unlikely to happen that services won't accept fiat and only bitcoins, even if price reaches to millions the demand of fiat would be still there and accepting payments in bitcoin would be secondary.

You are right! Bitcoin is the second option though it has a high price because not all know bitcoin and recognizes it unlike fiat they will choose it or prefer it than bitcoin but as a bitccoin user we are happy if the price reaches because we can be rich from it. Cheesy
Activity: 672
October 13, 2016, 05:13:06 AM
i think it's imposible, seem dollar will get inflation very high. i think the highest rate of bitcoin will be $10.000 no highest rate than it.

We should predict seeing the current progress of the coin, right now we can see that the coin is growing with a stable nature because it grows somehow and then it stays stable for sometime and then again it grows, so with that progress we should first predict for something like 2k or something but not that high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 13, 2016, 05:10:33 AM

but you do realise that bitcoin would be most likely accepted everywhere at this point (how else could it reach $1M) and selling bitcoin would be not a smart idea and also saying goodbye to bitcoin impossible since some services would be only payable in bitcoin. 

That is unlikely to happen that services won't accept fiat and only bitcoins, even if price reaches to millions the demand of fiat would be still there and accepting payments in bitcoin would be secondary.
Activity: 476
October 13, 2016, 04:46:48 AM
Imagine if it rose to $1M, it's given that there were too many buyers that it rose to that amount!
Even if you have a lot of bitcoin by that time, do you think you could sell that to anyone given that everyone has their own bitcoin already?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 04:36:01 AM

Activity: 840
October 13, 2016, 04:21:15 AM

Activity: 406
October 13, 2016, 04:12:34 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 12, 2016, 11:18:29 PM
I don't think this will happen. 1million $ is so far. And bitcoin can't reach their so soon or easily. But if this happen, I will sold  all my bitcoinn and keep relaxing in the  rest of my life.

If that happens then majority of users will follow the same process as they will prefer to sell all their coins to fiat, as fiat can be used and invested anywhere, so it would be great to invest that money in real life.
yes i also agree with you and i will also like to sell my bitcoin in such a great price rate, just like other people, but i think it is not such an easy job and it will take such a long long time.

Of course many are going to sell all of their bitcoins if this happens. Think about that bitcoin is going to reach $1,000 for sure many are going to sell on that price. How if the price reaches $1m? For sure all of us will going to sell all the coins that their holding. But I don't think that this is going to happen soon and if this happens, it needs a lot of years first.

It will take many years for sure but even after waiting longer there is no guarantee that will see that high price of bitcoins as its hard to believe that 1 piece of bitcoin's worth could be in millions.

I am not going to wait for this to happen because the fact is that the price is not even reaching to $1,000 and think about how long will the price will reach to $1,000,000 if the price is having hard time to reach to $1,000. But if that happens for sure a lot of people are going to sell all their bitcoins and also count me in with them.
we can't say it yet but if we are all aiming for this one to happen reaching 1k$ per btc is just an easy to achieve the fact that many adoption had been established and more and more are coming we just needed to keep it on the cycle, but im with you with the fact that if btc reach 1m$ ill a happy kid as well, good luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
October 12, 2016, 11:17:54 PM
i think it's imposible, seem dollar will get inflation very high. i think the highest rate of bitcoin will be $10.000 no highest rate than it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2016, 10:50:26 PM
I don't think this will happen. 1million $ is so far. And bitcoin can't reach their so soon or easily. But if this happen, I will sold  all my bitcoinn and keep relaxing in the  rest of my life.

If that happens then majority of users will follow the same process as they will prefer to sell all their coins to fiat, as fiat can be used and invested anywhere, so it would be great to invest that money in real life.
yes i also agree with you and i will also like to sell my bitcoin in such a great price rate, just like other people, but i think it is not such an easy job and it will take such a long long time.

Of course many are going to sell all of their bitcoins if this happens. Think about that bitcoin is going to reach $1,000 for sure many are going to sell on that price. How if the price reaches $1m? For sure all of us will going to sell all the coins that their holding. But I don't think that this is going to happen soon and if this happens, it needs a lot of years first.

It will take many years for sure but even after waiting longer there is no guarantee that will see that high price of bitcoins as its hard to believe that 1 piece of bitcoin's worth could be in millions.

I am not going to wait for this to happen because the fact is that the price is not even reaching to $1,000 and think about how long will the price will reach to $1,000,000 if the price is having hard time to reach to $1,000. But if that happens for sure a lot of people are going to sell all their bitcoins and also count me in with them.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 12, 2016, 07:59:50 PM
I will sell all of it immediately. But, if this was a hundred years from now and that the economy experienced hyperinflation and the value of bitcoin was, in fact, the same as it was today, I would probably just keep using it. No point selling it if would just be the same value. Value is what will rule here.
legendary
Activity: 840
October 12, 2016, 10:40:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: