Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do? - page 6. (Read 29475 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 11, 2016, 03:22:56 AM
If the Bitcoin would rise to 1M then I would not wait any longer and trade in all my Bitcoin at once because then I would become rich in an instant.
Saving them as then no meaning anymore because the price is high enough already.
Activity: 476
October 11, 2016, 03:19:24 AM
If bitcoin rose to 1M then I would sell all my bitcoin and invest in gold probably cause I'd be rich and wouldn't want to risk leaving it in bitcoin.
Or maybe I would keep part in bitcoin incase it would go up even more which would be unlikely.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2016, 03:05:40 AM
Well, isn't that a nice idea. But if ever that happens, I will try not to get ahead of myself. It's very tempting to sell all my bitcoins and cash out but I think it's also wise to not sell all. If bitcoin can rise to that high a price there's also a possibility that it can rise higher. Why not wait and see?

If you sell all your bitcoins, there is always a chance that it may go higher and you will regret your decision.
I would sell enough to assure a comfortable lifestyle for me.
The remaining will be stored in the form of bitcoins only.

But I think if we touch that price then its better to sell our coins as at that stage holding them wouldn't be smart as there is a full possibility that price will crash after that.

Selling our coins by that price is going to be the most profitable day if the price is going to be $1,000,000 because all of us will become instant millionaires on that day. So i won't miss the chance of selling my coins on that day. I hope the whales are going to balance this price for sure many are not able to buy bitcoins on that day.

If anyone will prefer to hold their coins at that stage then it would be an bad decision to make as we many never see that price again in future as if price crashes then it will crash very badly.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 11, 2016, 02:43:37 AM
 I will sell all my coins ..hehe there's surely a big dump after that so after i sold i will buy again at lower prices .but thats too impossible to happen its only possible by dreaming
Activity: 798
October 10, 2016, 05:32:30 AM
If price goes in millions then without any hesitation I will sell all my coins and get hard cash in hands and will prefer to buy an island where I can spend my life in a best way.

I would also sell the most of it but will store some of it maybe around 0.5btc or 1 bitcoin because maybe the price grows higher again and the amount i will get by selling the most of it would surely be enough for doing anything i want.

I will not prefer to hold any amount of coin if price reaches to that level and will sell all my coins and enjoy the profits and say good bye to bitcoins as wealth in millions would be enough for me to live a luxury life.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2016, 05:07:22 AM
If price goes in millions then without any hesitation I will sell all my coins and get hard cash in hands and will prefer to buy an island where I can spend my life in a best way.

I would also sell the most of it but will store some of it maybe around 0.5btc or 1 bitcoin because maybe the price grows higher again and the amount i will get by selling the most of it would surely be enough for doing anything i want.
Activity: 840
October 10, 2016, 04:59:35 AM
Well, isn't that a nice idea. But if ever that happens, I will try not to get ahead of myself. It's very tempting to sell all my bitcoins and cash out but I think it's also wise to not sell all. If bitcoin can rise to that high a price there's also a possibility that it can rise higher. Why not wait and see?

If you sell all your bitcoins, there is always a chance that it may go higher and you will regret your decision.

But I think if we touch that price then its better to sell our coins as at that stage holding them wouldn't be smart as there is a full possibility that price will crash after that.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
October 10, 2016, 04:51:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
October 10, 2016, 12:45:21 AM
I would definitely sell all of my coins and recover the old addresses that I possibly have at that time just to check get a little amount of Bitcoins. Even 0.0000x amount of Bitcoin is still a lot of money so I'd be very lucky if I get to recover some coins. But in reality, Bitcoin becoming $1M each is just a sign that people have migrated from fiat into Bitcoins. I might not sell my coins if that's the situation because I'm pretty sure that Bitcoins will be pumping even more in the future.

You are correct  if bitcoin would rose to 1M each then  all people  might  switch  already  to bitcoin from  fiat  but   its  really impossible thing to  happen at all. Even though 1m is too unrealistic to  consider but  if  this  would  happen then most of  bitcoin users would be instant millionaire especially to those  who  hold only 1btc.

Well for sure they are going to hardly earn even 0.00000001 amount of satoshis if the price of bitcoin is going to reach $1,000,000. And for sure that is going to make bitcoin more famous rather than any other type of currencies. And that is going to be the best day of our lives for we are going to be millionaires with the help of bitcoin.

Correct, even 1 satoshi would  be  already a decent amount for sure. As you said  it would  be  famous if bitcoins price would rose  to $1m  and  as you said   could be more famous   on other  fiat currencies but  this thing would happen a very very  long time  or  would happen only  to our dreams.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 09, 2016, 10:20:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 09, 2016, 10:25:50 AM
I would definitely sell all of my coins and recover the old addresses that I possibly have at that time just to check get a little amount of Bitcoins. Even 0.0000x amount of Bitcoin is still a lot of money so I'd be very lucky if I get to recover some coins. But in reality, Bitcoin becoming $1M each is just a sign that people have migrated from fiat into Bitcoins. I might not sell my coins if that's the situation because I'm pretty sure that Bitcoins will be pumping even more in the future.

You are correct  if bitcoin would rose to 1M each then  all people  might  switch  already  to bitcoin from  fiat  but   its  really impossible thing to  happen at all. Even though 1m is too unrealistic to  consider but  if  this  would  happen then most of  bitcoin users would be instant millionaire especially to those  who  hold only 1btc.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
October 09, 2016, 05:59:44 AM
Activity: 406
October 07, 2016, 10:51:21 AM
Bitcoin rising to that high of a point what would I do hmm first I'd probably check the news cause for sure everyone would be going crazy if that would be happening.
After I'd cash out instantly and then start my own business from my new found capital.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 10:49:08 AM
If bitcoin rose to 1M it's very difficult to say what I would do cause it would depend on the setting time why it rose etc.
But if it just rose randomly right now then I'd convert all of it to gold in an instant just to be on the safe side!

Either you can convert it to gold or to fiat as I think both are the best choice but in real life we need fiat more so I will convert to fiat and invest that in gold or real estate.
Yes i would also like to convet it into the fiat as much as i can but most of the peoples will only sell the btc at that time so selling bitcoin wont be easy at such a time,so then i would try to exchange it for other e-currencies as well.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 07, 2016, 10:45:35 AM
If bitcoin rose to 1M it's very difficult to say what I would do cause it would depend on the setting time why it rose etc.
But if it just rose randomly right now then I'd convert all of it to gold in an instant just to be on the safe side!

Either you can convert it to gold or to fiat as I think both are the best choice but in real life we need fiat more so I will convert to fiat and invest that in gold or real estate.
Activity: 420
October 07, 2016, 10:27:02 AM
Activity: 462
October 07, 2016, 10:22:50 AM
That is easy because I would sell them all right away because why would I still hold on to them if the price is higher the ever, you would be stupid if you did not sell.
It would be crazy if it happened but I do not think that it ever will happen.

Indeed it would be dumb to not sell who would take the risk for bitcoin to drop down again and lose all your millions lol.
I think it's not possible though, if prices went that high everyone would sell but there would be not enough buying making the price drop again.
Activity: 910
October 07, 2016, 10:13:25 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 07, 2016, 09:48:33 AM
Direct opposite of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-bitcoin-dropped-to-1-what-you-do-1438622

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).

If I have 1bitcoin 1M$ equivalent, wow! I will build my own business in crypto, and establish a small bitcoin mining plant in crypto world. then I will put a crypto foundation in bitcoin world.
Activity: 952
October 07, 2016, 09:43:14 AM
I would pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming Grin

Lol that's right its a dream of all of us that bitcoin should achieve that price in future and if it does then in will be a dream come true moment for us as it will make us super rich.
Pages:
Jump to: