Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC-e.com rapped a young girl, would everyone STILL turn a blind eye? - page 2. (Read 4415 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
This guy Biz Markie rapped a young girl who got what he need, but she SAY HE JUST A FRIEND!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
I merge-mine NMC straight into my btc-e wallet. Every now and then when I have accumulated 100-200 NMC, I convert to BTC and withdraw.

No problems so far, though I have to say I don't really trust them and I could care less if I lost some NMC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
people are free to be scammed if they want, a google will reveal all the bad info about btc-e...it is a individual thing, to each its own.

i believe the community does not get mad 'cause they know how to scam, small amounts per user, etc.
Activity: 354
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
BTC-e rapped about a young girl? Those people got some PR!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1012
This is Bitcoin.

As far as I can tell being repeatedly stolen from is a good thing. Something to do with free markets.

You're also not supposed to care about other people either. Something to do with free markets.

Baloney. Plenty of us here have been telling people how to protect themselves for years.

People are more interested in "getting rich quick", so they aren't going to listen. They will fall for every trick in the book chasing after more money.

It has nothing to do with the free market and everything to do with stupidity.

In the non-free market it's just an entirely different group of people repeatedly stealing from everyone, legally.
Activity: 364
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...
I totally agree with you and your not alone more should be done Wink I've been telling people to stay away from that place and met with complete ignorance myself.Anytime  you send your money over seas your risking losing everything even on places like EBAy with buyer protection!Most people are too Stupid to know about or realize about SELECTIVE SCAMMING and also there are lots of SHILLS and obviously people who work for BTC-E that want the Scam to go on so they will post and say everything is OK with them and insist what are you talking about my orders went fine?Just to keep the scam going when someone is saying they are scammed and someone keeps trying to down play it you should know that person is not to be TRUSTED and not to believe a single word they say! But the SHEEPLE follow these people and Believe because X said so he has a high post count it must be True Roll Eyes.Don't let the Trolls get to you and you will also find this isn't the place for much Intelligent convo sadly lol some people just like to live off the Chaos and Negativity there are still good people out there but unfortunately the majority are Idiots with little to no common sense and only care about themselves and the only thing they have to offer is useless off topic comments.............
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Writer $0.10/word +
Does anyone like rap anymore these days?

Does anyone like an opportune moment to make fun of the word rape?

Says the guy named 'Baller' lol.
Activity: 868
Merit: 508
People generally like rappers. I know many rappers are criticized for various reasons sometimes by certain people, but in general rap is a lot more complex, technical, and requires more skill than other types of music. Compared to most genres, rap is pretty good. If you listen closely to the lyrics with some rappers (e.g. Eminem) you'll be amazed at the fluidity and "lyrical IQ."

I don't know many young girls who listen to rap, though. How old are we talking about? A decent amount of teenage girls like rap, but I'd laugh out loud if I asked some seven year old girl what she was listening to and she said rap. Most rap probably isn't appropriate for children that age, but I can't imagine why I would have a problem if someone rapped about BTC-e.
Activity: 560
OP, will you be watching next week's episode of "Ow, My Balls!" on TV?
Activity: 742
I have used btc-e many times to exchange coins without incident, but I never leave my coins in the exchange longer then I need to complete the transaction.

I put coins in, exchange them, and pull them out.

People who leave large amounts of money in exchanges are just asking for trouble...
Activity: 392
I've had no problem trading primecoins for BTC on btc-e.

I even traded from BTC to usd then back a few times to increase my BTC count.
I've never had issues withdrawing my BTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Only if it's white guys from the nineties.

And Immortal Technique.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
why dont you share the evidence with us instead of your river full of your tears?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
This is Bitcoin.

As far as I can tell being repeatedly stolen from is a good thing. Something to do with free markets.

You're also not supposed to care about other people either. Something to do with free markets.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
another example of the main rule

NEVER USE 3RD PARTIES AS A LONG TERM BANK.
yes use them when you want to trade but dont let the funds just sit there doing nothing because your too lazy to protect your funds under your own ownership
or translated into the OP's language

NEVER LET YOUR DAUGHTER SLEEP AT A STRANGE GUYS HOUSE
yes let her meet new people, but do not let her spend the night because your too lazy to pick her up in the evening
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
If there is fraud, don't use the exchange.

I still can't get my head around the people who insisted on using MtGox despite years of bad reputation.

-B-
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Does anyone like an opportune moment to make fun of the word rape?
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: