Pages:
Author

Topic: If i could manage the government! - page 3. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 17, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
I should say that it's a good way to used blockchain technology, and the governments are not against blockchain, in fact many countries already start to do research on blockchain, but the governments are not agree with crypto currencies that are decentralised, I think we need a government that able to see the benefit of crypto, not only see the bad side of crypto
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:11:39 AM
IF i had the chance to managed a certain government i would really apply blockchain technology and give their budget in a form of cryptocurrency or digital currency that could be used as a form of payment and could even trade to fiat money. In this way we could eradicate the corruption because the public could be aware on where the budget of the people coming from taxes will going through. Yet, until now the government is not interested on cryptocurrency or if they are they are not willing also to investigate and checked how cryptocurrency works and how could it will be applied on their system. They just want their business to continue as usual doing ghost project? I do not know maybe!
There are things that needs to be studied first before implementing it most especially if it will be applied to a country. Making decisions for the country is a very delicate one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
September 17, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
It is always easier said than done. We cannot force any government to accept blockchain technology. Governments are considering a lot of things, weighing everything about bitcoin crypto, blockchain thing, etc. As long as they are not convinced yet and has a negative things seeing about it, it may hard for them to totally adopt it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:09:43 PM
I can see your good intentions, I also think like that, the government must realize the greatness of the blockchain, I have been frustrated to see many people corrupt, sad to see poor people who have to get help but the help was taken by corruptors. if the government knows blockchain technology can be a very good bridge to help people because money can be sent directly to the recipient's wallet safely without parties
Activity: 728
September 16, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
It is just your dreams. It is impossible to realize your ideas in the current world because the world system is based on lie, mysteries, money, force, authority and so forth. The current world system is absolutely not fair. I suppose if some of your ideas would be implemented we could not recognize the new world because everything would be changed. By the way there are funny movies in youtube where people always tell the truth I think that funny movies are correlate with our discussion especially with the results of using crypto technologies on the government level.
Activity: 119
September 16, 2018, 06:35:48 PM
That is a great idea, but it is too early think about crypto currecny applied by the government. Applying blockchain technology is full of advantages. However, the cases the government should solve is not only corruptions. There are many more crucial problem suffering by some countries that should be done. Don't see crypto currency and blockchain technology from one side only. The government has their own reasons about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
If you could manage?
I think you can now easily to the way of legalization of bitcoin. And encourage your countrymen to get involved to this kind of business..
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
because government people only think for their personal interests or their class, even though you can sit in government it is very difficult to happen Undecided
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
maybe it would be good if the government implemented cyrptocurrency even to pay the salaries of civil servants, the application of cyrptocurrency would have a good impact on the economy of a country
Activity: 95
September 16, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
It should be supported and funded by the government to apply the blockchain technology in one country. Cryptocurrency can be traceable and difficult to fake but remember it can be crashed by some elite hackers. Greedy politicians can hire elite hackers to hack if there is central bank of the crytocurrency.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
As  Bitcoin is growing so fast nowadays  government  is into regulating bitcoin  Smiley we   should  also  consider  others   before implementing  new system  do they really know  what is blockchain technology? we must  government help   spread  info about  crypto  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 16, 2018, 10:16:18 AM
IF i had the chance to managed a certain government i would really apply blockchain technology and give their budget in a form of cryptocurrency or digital currency that could be used as a form of payment and could even trade to fiat money. In this way we could eradicate the corruption because the public could be aware on where the budget of the people coming from taxes will going through. Yet, until now the government is not interested on cryptocurrency or if they are they are not willing also to investigate and checked how cryptocurrency works and how could it will be applied on their system. They just want their business to continue as usual doing ghost project? I do not know maybe!
If I managed the government, they would probably assassinate me. In the end you need to control a government by keeping everyone happy and the way I would run a country would make poor people happy but the rich would be going insane from the things I do. I have to increase the taxes too much for rich and lower for poor and try to make everything free as much as I can that government has a power to do.

Stuff like schools, hospitals, water, electricity, internet, phones, roads, and all of that would be free because thanks to the new law that makes rich people pay for it. Capping wealth at a certain limit would make rich people look to invest other places, yet everyone in the country would live an alright life thanks to it.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
true that means that the government strongly believes in technological progress, one of which is in the field of digital currency, believing in price and its development makes a huge change to the economy
Activity: 103
September 16, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
I really inspire this thought, many of the Crypto community will agree. but in a government there must be a shadow of a black shadow that can sometimes play with the government system and they are sometimes untouched. they certainly don't want the system they have built to be destroyed by the presence of blockchain and crypto. from now on we have to struggle to find and defeat the system
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 16, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
One thing that would pose a problem, would be if your intelligence budget and other highly secret projects that are funded by

that division, could be traced. Some governments use some of their budget to fund highly confidential projects and you do not

want that information to end up in the wrong hands.  Roll Eyes  I do not have a problem with transparency in governments, but

some of these divisions needs some degree of secrecy to perform their tasks. Imagine if you could follow payments that was

done to informers or Whistle-blowers.  Roll Eyes  

You have a point but let me show how this can be done without disclosing the confidential information which should remain as such in the interests of state security. For example, there can be an address called "Homeland Security" or "Intelligence" where, say,  2% of the taxpayers' money goes, but after that it is exchanged for fiat and nobody can tell anything about its subsequent fate. People just know that 2% of their taxes go to that address, and that's it. While at the same time, the fate of the remaining 98% of the taxpayers' money is absolutely transparent and thus any citizen can trace where the money go. So, yes, blockchain technology can be and should be implemented for the transparency of tax system.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 16, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I love this attitude,this is a real cryptonians who cares about the governments and at the same time the blockchain technology

But you must consider why the politicians hate this idea?Because like what you said this can eradicate the corruption and they will leave no source of bad income if this would be stopped lol
Activity: 125
September 16, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
I don't think you can eradicate corruption with blockchain and cryptocurrencies.  You can trace fiat money/bank account but how about crypto with their anonymity?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 16, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
Blockchain technology could be applied even without its own version of cryptocurrency, you just have to replace the old system with the new one and apply it. Let us remember that the only thing being recorded is the transaction and you don't need any kind of unique money to be involved with it. You can still use your own local fiat currency and just record it as an official transaction under your own blockchain therefore all the dates, money, and for what project is it for will be accounted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
If given the chance then i would prefer legalizing cryptocurrency in our government. If in today's administration, we cannot increase employability status, then crypto industry might help the government to improve better. If they will just investigate on how crypto works and how it will help the country, they might realize the contribution that it may give to the people.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 16, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Good thinking but to implement it all takes a long time especially for developing countries. If the blockchain system is implemented by the government it is good especially corruption is now increasingly widespread.
Corruption can be used with or without the implementation of the blockchain technology. The cause that the blockchain was created for was to oppose the corrupted governments and banks. If those two use the blockchain technology, corruption will be used as well. I do not think it is good for both of them. Added to that, many countries are still biased about cryptocurrency in general and still have not set a law about it. So, I expect many years to be taken for them to start using the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: