Pages:
Author

Topic: If I get heart Attack that is because of BITCOIN - page 6. (Read 811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Get professional help if price fluctuations in things like stocks and crypto are life-threatening to you and give you panic attacks. Seriously.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Hi guys I think I might have heart Attack cause when I buy Bitcoin it goes to lows and when I sell Bitcoin it goes higher and today I sold my all Bitcoin earnings that were 200 dollars and than. BITCOIN starting pumping very hard and that was very very annoying to me. What should I do about this?

Hope you don't get a heart attack because of btc because while you are gone the market will keep moving ahead. If you want to have peace of mind in this market, learn to have a long-term goal, this way all these minor drops won't bother you too much, but if you keep looking at the market every second then you are definitely close to getting a heart attack.
If you can't handle the pressure don't be in this space.
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
Hi guys I think I might have heart Attack cause when I buy Bitcoin it goes to lows and when I sell Bitcoin it goes higher and today I sold my all Bitcoin earnings that were 200 dollars and than. BITCOIN starting pumping very hard and that was very very annoying to me. What should I do about this?
Pages:
Jump to: