Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 133. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
10 btc i will use 1 coin to make some website , maybe with good hosting service , domain and do some advertisement like facebook ads to get some visitor. and then develop my site to earn money back
Nice idea you've got, i would probably do the same. i think .5 btc will be enough to run the site for a year?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
To be honest I would sell them all at once because the price at the moment is $700+ so I would make allot of money by selling them right away.
and remember that money is not your money but the money of investors  Grin Grin Grin

Well I guess he is owning it already as the title says if the op will give it to us. But with that amount I would sell them also maybe half of it.
And then I will just continue to hold the remaining half for future purpose and investment.

If we are getting it for free then we should surely sell some of them and hold hard cash as price is really good at a moment and we can invest that cash in some other product.

Getting 10 BTC and that too be free is really very nice thing. Once you get 10BTC, just save it and keep it until bitcoin price reaches 10000 $.
I think not increase bitcoin. because he could gradually decrease, my 315 php. has a height of 290. But if the prices of BTC, i will convert just really may have dropped the price again
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
if you give me really stand 10btc to me right business. then i will buy the product, then I buy my clothes, cars, shoes, watches, and food, the rest, to invest much time is left

Haha So you are spending 9 BTC for personal use and 1 BTC for business?  I bet you are one business guru!  Recovering 9 BTC spent on personal interest with just 1BTC investment.  Im not saying it's impossible but I do believe it is very possible, I can see you getting more than 9 BTC as a profit.  Coz as you said >> much time is left , means you have plenty of time to recover them. Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
10 btc i will use 1 coin to make some website , maybe with good hosting service , domain and do some advertisement like facebook ads to get some visitor. and then develop my site to earn money back
Activity: 210
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
if you give me really stand 10btc to me right business. then i will buy the product, then I buy my clothes, cars, shoes, watches, and food, the rest, to invest much time is left
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Holding all the way because holding is just way better in my opinion with all these raisings from the last month.
Its heading to the right direction with the price..
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
That is a lot of money and I will hold it for a long time because you already can see now that you can make some profit soon in the future so that is really nice.
And of course it will be hard to know what will really happen later in the future.
10 BTC is very good to hold, but I do not feel it is the best option. because the BTC that much, you can make a normal income by investing in a safe place. well, I'll do it if the discount 10 BTC, because then I do not need to work

You should invest 10 btc in something from where you can get regular returns, that will increase your financial wealth too and can save that money for future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
That is a lot of money and I will hold it for a long time because you already can see now that you can make some profit soon in the future so that is really nice.
And of course it will be hard to know what will really happen later in the future.
10 BTC is very good to hold, but I do not feel it is the best option. because the BTC that much, you can make a normal income by investing in a safe place. well, I'll do it if the discount 10 BTC, because then I do not need to work
legendary
Activity: 840
To be honest I would sell them all at once because the price at the moment is $700+ so I would make allot of money by selling them right away.
and remember that money is not your money but the money of investors  Grin Grin Grin

Well I guess he is owning it already as the title says if the op will give it to us. But with that amount I would sell them also maybe half of it.
And then I will just continue to hold the remaining half for future purpose and investment.

If we are getting it for free then we should surely sell some of them and hold hard cash as price is really good at a moment and we can invest that cash in some other product.

Getting 10 BTC and that too be free is really very nice thing. Once you get 10BTC, just save it and keep it until bitcoin price reaches 10000 $.

We need to wait longer to see that price, I think we should sell some coins when price reaches to $1k mark and make some profits from it and rest should be put on hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 420
I think that I would wait for the price to be at $1000 then I would just sell all ten of them so that I could make $10,000.
That is a nice amount of money to just get for free.
Activity: 350
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
if you give me 10 BTC. I use it to buy anything. the rest i invest my love. to rise. because when you invest the money you are allowed to rotate
Activity: 122
If i get 10 btc, ill

- lend out 5 btc for a good rate.
- invest 0.5 btc each in alts with potential. Trade constantly so that "buy at low-sell at high" is followed. By the time halving comes, convert back all the alts to BTC and hold it. And when its reached its full potential, convert back btc to either fiat or invest back into alts.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
invest 5 BTC to a mining sites and 1 BTC for gambling 3 for expenses 1 btc for pocket money for me and my friends
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
i will save 10 BTC ofcourse
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
I will convert some part of it to fiat at halving and rest I will hold for the future as price may go even more higher in future which  will give me higher profits.

Definitely. This halving is absolutely going to bring the price up especially as we get nearer and nearer to the actual halving date. That's why I think there will be a huge rise in price yet to come.

I would hold it as well, for the long term.

Yeah everyone wants to make profits at halving and that is the reason everyone is believing in holding their coins for the halving to earn higher profits.

i agree, but it is so much better to do something with the coins that you are holding. just putting them away in your wallet and hoping for the best is not going to cut it. for me the best way has always been trading some small amounts of altcoins on the side.

If you can handle trading smartly then you can always go for it as it allows you to multiply your coins and earn profits from it so you can invest your money in trading.
But I will not suggest you for that as it is only a short period business and it will be end sooner as the season of it is finished and after that you will have to take part in some other business, so the better thing is that you start a business which do not end with the end of season.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I will do advertising with this 10 btc promoting investment sites and earn huge referral commissions.....

10 btc is a big amount for promoting investment sites. And I would say the type of your investment that you are going to get in is very risky.
And obviously you are talking about hyip and ponzi's better not to waste that big amount with that kind of investment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
HOLD IT FOR FUTURE. OR SELL IT THEN DOING MONEY BE BETTER AT REAL LIFE  Grin
Yeah selling it and converting it into fiat is a good idea because we can do better ways to earn more money than we can earn from bitcoin like starting our own business and buying some house and other stuff that we know that's totally worth it to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I will do advertising with this 10 btc promoting investment sites and earn huge referral commissions.....
Jump to: