Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 137. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
if you give me 10 bitcoins i will invest them all in different altcoins and continue my trading this time with greater amount of invested bitcoin. and then we can share in the profit 50/50 and enjoy it.

If you ask me. I will just hold it and i will sit back and relax for earning daily without  doing anything and after the price reach to $1k per piece i will sell all my coins and i will wait for the price to calm down and i will invest again on bitcoins.

That's the right thing to do, if you are able to make profits then you should sell your coins and secure the profits as you always have an opportunity to buy again when price drops.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
if you give me 10 bitcoins i will invest them all in different altcoins and continue my trading this time with greater amount of invested bitcoin. and then we can share in the profit 50/50 and enjoy it.

If you ask me. I will just hold it and i will sit back and relax for earning daily without  doing anything and after the price reach to $1k per piece i will sell all my coins and i will wait for the price to calm down and i will invest again on bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Yes absolutely right investment can multiply profits.
But if I were given 10 BTC I would use half for trade and half of it for storage or for investment.

If you give me 10 btc at this stage then I will sell all my coins and convert it to fiat and will invest that money in something from where I can expect guaranteed returns.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Yes absolutely right investment can multiply profits.
But if I were given 10 BTC I would use half for trade and half of it for storage or for investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

if we hold it, maybe next month the price of BTC will reach $ 800, and may be more. the idea to hold probably the best for now.

Maybe you are right when not hurriedly encashing 10 BTC if youre given a chance at this moment since bitcoin price is steadily rising. $800 maybe is the least estimate we can say, as more are expecting to break a thousand... Smiley Hope so...
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
For me. If u give me a 10btc. it maybe the greatest blessings that I have received of all..
So if you planning to give me 10btc. Just pm me. 😂 and thanks in advance. 😍😍😍
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Invest in buying Domain names so you can diversify.  Contact me if you're interested.  That's the future.
yeah although the more years there will be more sites be born and each site name is already in use. maybe it was a good investment. but do you think that if you buy a domain and invest it. of course the domain that have a shelf life? certainly every day to be on the wane
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Pobably i will save it for some time to make a bit more money and than i am gonna exchange it into fiat to buy something usefull for my life and family as well.
if we hold it, maybe next month the price of BTC will reach $ 800, and may be more. the idea to hold probably the best for now.
Yes and everyone is aware that there is no risk in holding as holding can give best returns at halving if price goes higher so its wise decision not to sell and just hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Pobably i will save it for some time to make a bit more money and than i am gonna exchange it into fiat to buy something usefull for my life and family as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If i had a lucky charm to get 10 BTC would have invested in dates and olives purchase since it is the solid investment. price of raw fruit is nothing but turns into thousands when they are ripened.
Activity: 924
I will convert some part of it to fiat at halving and rest I will hold for the future as price may go even more higher in future which  will give me higher profits.
This is pretty much a safer way to reap a profit. 50 % encashment and 50% holdings.  But it intrigue me, what will you do to your cash?,  would you invest it to other kind of investment or would you spend it and party all night?

I think it would be good if invest that money somewhere else to secure his future rather then spending all, or else he can again wait for the price drop to collect some more coins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I will convert some part of it to fiat at halving and rest I will hold for the future as price may go even more higher in future which  will give me higher profits.
This is pretty much a safer way to reap a profit. 50 % encashment and 50% holdings.  But it intrigue me, what will you do to your cash?,  would you invest it to other kind of investment or would you spend it and party all night? I hope you have better thing in mind than what i am thinking Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
10 bitcoin is pretty much right now, I would honestly just hold it till the price has raised to a high amount and than finally sell it on the right moment with some nice profit for sure.
When exactly is this "right moment" for you? Because right now, it's definitely a "right moment" for me because I'm pretty sure I'm going to make quite a lot of profits if I sold all my coins now, which I bought when the price was roughly $400. I mean, I could just sell them right now and buy new set of coins and wait for a new rise in value = more profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The thing to consider here is that at the halving when price will be at its peak, most of the people will dump their coins to get the maximum benefit out of it and they may result in the significant decrease in the price of the bitcoin as everybody selling and no one buying.
So we have to wait and see how bitcoin will react to the situation. If its managed to survive without much dip in price, then hopefully it will go beyond of our expectations.
Activity: 910
I will convert some part of it to fiat at halving and rest I will hold for the future as price may go even more higher in future which  will give me higher profits.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Take the entire 10 BTC and use it to fully leverage a short position in ETH!  Tongue

~~

Yes. I really am from the future!  Tongue Wink Cheesy

~~
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
If you give that amount of bitcoins then I will do some investments and get it back to you with suitable profit in the next months.

Yeah if someone is giving it for free then we can afford to take risk of investing, but if I would have earned it on my own then I would prefer to hold it for halving.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you give that amount of bitcoins then I will do some investments and get it back to you with suitable profit in the next months.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
HODL by storing in a cold wallet.
if only detained to be kept, then the bitcoin will not be developed.

I agree, if most people will just store it and wait for years to sell it then bitcoin will stop to circulate and will slowly die. Bitcoin was not created just for holding it. It is not a tree where you plant and wait for many years to reap its fruit.
I love gambling, so I will do arbitrage gambling with this amount. It gives slow profit but at the same time there is no risk involved.
Maybe you can try to do trading of altcoins with this ? I agree both trading and gambling is not safe for your 10BTC unless we have prior experience.
Jump to: