Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 140. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How to turn 10BTC into 100BTC... Buy ETH, sell in 4 months..
Nice tips,,but is there any guarantee that i can turn my 10btc into 100btc by doing that?
What if the price of eth goes down? 
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
10 BTC is big capital you know you can make a small business with just a 10 BTC. if I have 10 BTC.
 of course I'll make an exchange sites. you do not need too much capital. unlike making gambling sites that require large capital investment. 10 BTC would be enough to create an exchange site

The problem with creating new exchange is that ou are going to need to offer something extra that other exchanges don't already offer, otherwise the competition is too tough already.
Activity: 154
it can be really good to have 10 btc  for me i can use to go abroad for it it is enough for a week olso i can use it for to excange of bitcoin and i can make more bitcoin if i use it exchange of bitcoin but really i will choose to go aboad for to use 10 btc because when i listen mysel i understand i need to good vacation
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
i will hold it for a long time. i am hopefull that the price will get more high. that is why it is the best time to hold the bitcoin for high price.
I think if you hold for the long term. you need to hold for a long time may be about 5 years? and I knew it would be difficult to hold in the long term? better menahanlah conditionally only. when prices are up high. you can sell on the spot no need to wait a long time
Activity: 224
I'd send those puppies into a paper wallet. Nothing wrong with holding  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
How to turn 10BTC into 100BTC... Buy ETH, sell in 4 months..
Activity: 196
if now I have 10 BTC, I would definitely use it for business purposes such as trading or investment, maybe I will also use it to invest in the real world
Activity: 575
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
Maybe if I were given 10 BTC I would use it in trade or it might be an investment.
I do it because of the trade and investment we can double the profits.

yeah it is possible that with trade we can earn a good amount of profit but nowadays we have to hold our money with us as the price is increasing and increasing and will continue like that.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Maybe if I were given 10 BTC I would use it in trade or it might be an investment.
I am agree with you, in this time both are best way to getting profit. For me, i am also include gambling. It is also best way to getting the bitcoin without any hard working and in less time but it is totally risky, if you earn in less time a big amount, so in the same time you will be lost it. But the same situation is also here in trading, it is also risky, if you have knowledge about it than better it, otherwise investment is best way. 
i think there is a difference between gambling and investment. if you do not want gambling you should invest bitcoin in other trading like propert dealing. to or motor bargain etc.

Gambling is also an investment, if you want to gamble then you need to invest your money first and then only you will be able to gamble, but its an really risky investment to make.
i will hold it for a long time. i am hopefull that the price will get more high. that is why it is the best time to hold the bitcoin for high price.
Activity: 196
I am agree with you, in this time both are best way to getting profit. For me, i am also include gambling. It is also best way to getting the bitcoin without any hard working and in less time but it is totally risky, if you earn in less time a big amount, so in the same time you will be lost it. But the same situation is also here in trading, it is also risky, if you have knowledge about it than better it, otherwise investment is best way. 
i think there is a difference between gambling and investment. if you do not want gambling you should invest bitcoin in other trading like propert dealing. to or motor bargain etc.
Activity: 588
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I think that if someone gave me 10 Bitcoins that I would just sell them right away because it will earn me allot of money. Holding is also a option but getting so much money is also pretty nice to have.

find another source of income then go enjoy my life.

You can start out a source of income with that amount of bitcoin. 10 btc is already enough for getting into investment, which is trading.
For sure you can stable with it and you can earn a living daily with it because you have big capital.
But with that amount if they start his/her own business then I will say that it will not be a risk and with that he/she will get more chances to get more coins in the future and can become richer.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
I would not experiment with 10 btc at this stage, I will prefer to hold till the halving and if it crosses $1k then I will sell all my coins and grab the profits and will buy again when price drops.
as you know Eid is coming nearer. i think i will do shopping for my self and for my family;
Activity: 714
10 BTC right now is almost equivalent to a mini lottery winning prize. What I'd do if I'm given that amount is to grow it further. That way, when the time comes that I'm able to make it worth three more times than when it was given to me, I would give back the 10 BTC. Or give it to another person and ask the same question being asked of me now.
Activity: 952
I will sell 5 btc when price will cross $1k mark and rest 5 btc I will hold for the future as we can expect much higher price in next 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Would take some profit in couple of years Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
if i have 10BTC wow!its a big amount of money,
of course the first thing im gonna do is i will create my own coin in here with a good project for the
community,and then establish my own exchange flatform that everybody will enjoy,..
and 70% of 10 BTC  i will invest it in other small business... Smiley Wink
Jump to: