Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 184. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would put it towards a house deposit Smiley Bricks and mortar...
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Trading it to make more btc would be the thing i would do. But not very risky coins just some bitshares or stellar and then wait an dhold.
Activity: 672
Now you have 10 btc, so my advice is for you, you should hold your bitcoins now, no need to investment and trading, because now bitcoins price is growing, its means that if you save bitcoins now you can earn profit automatically. after halving use you should use your bitcoins in trading if you have a skills of trading.  
Yes I agree with you, now it is not the time to invest your bitcoin in any of the scheme as now is the time of increasing your money with the increase in price, but it is also beneficial that the OP start trading along with the wait for halving.

But if the OP start trading without any skill and experience about trading, the OP will only lose the balance gratuitously. The OP should learn and know how to do trading, when he must buy some coin and when the right time to sell it as well.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Now you have 10 btc, so my advice is for you, you should hold your bitcoins now, no need to investment and trading, because now bitcoins price is growing, its means that if you save bitcoins now you can earn profit automatically. after halving use you should use your bitcoins in trading if you have a skills of trading.  
Yes I agree with you, now it is not the time to invest your bitcoin in any of the scheme as now is the time of increasing your money with the increase in price, but it is also beneficial that the OP start trading along with the wait for halving.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I will invest Bitcoin in the business and will make more money. And I will do continue my job because that sum of money is not going to be enough for my whole life. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Hold it for a price increase. Once it rises, I sell 7 btc and convert 1 into eth, 1 into lisk, 1 into trumpcoin, and the rest into fiat. Two bitcoin will go into a cold wallet for a long time, and one bitcoin will be for bitcoin trading.
nice plan from trader,its absolutely normal for trader,but i dont think etherum will give good profit for now,the price was fluctuate and become bitcoin exception,if bitcoin rise,then etherum down,and if etherum rise,bitcoin down,weird..
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Would send them to OKCoin and double it  Cool
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
if I had that much bitcoin, or 10 BTC, maybe I'll make a business offline, such as a store or buy a lot of computers, and seek to learn Minning  Grin
Activity: 602
Hold it for a price increase. Once it rises, I sell 7 btc and convert 1 into eth, 1 into lisk, 1 into trumpcoin, and the rest into fiat. Two bitcoin will go into a cold wallet for a long time, and one bitcoin will be for bitcoin trading.

You manege your bitcoins very well, i also invest my 2 bitcoins and 2 more bitcoins i have save for halving, and i think it is a best way to use your bitcoins in a different fields than you can manege your profit and lose.
Activity: 602
April 29, 2016, 07:03:17 AM
I will store it on my wallet and wait for the price increase and then sell it.

Yes of course most of the people will do it, because now it is best idea to save your bitcoins, also price is increasing every passing day, so wait now till 2 months, because bitcoin's price will be also increased so catch the right time and then sell your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
April 29, 2016, 06:22:34 AM
I'd buy NXT to have 1 million
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
April 29, 2016, 06:21:20 AM
hi friend !!! im new here this forum. im search 1 btc for me . meaby you donate bitcoin Huh here my bitcoin wallet adress -   19o5E9HYCEo6F4mEq4adWdg8biCjtMubuB

You dont really expect to get something send to your wallet, dont you?

Saving 90%+ and investing/playing with 10%.
After a time if its worth invest more.
Activity: 611
April 29, 2016, 06:04:03 AM
I use your bitcoins in trading  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 29, 2016, 04:38:47 AM
10 btc its a big amount.i can invest this amount on website boosting. Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 29, 2016, 04:36:50 AM
Put into my bitcoin account in ANX.
Activity: 364
April 29, 2016, 04:24:04 AM
That is a lot of money but if you give me that than I would be very happy and I would save it and also trade to earn some profit with it and that would be nice to me.
But it really also helps that the value is going to be higher so I can sell it with more profit and that would be nice.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 29, 2016, 04:21:47 AM
yeah I might divide it into several pieces. I might not just be hold it, maybe I'll hold less than 5 BTC
and the remaining trading or other investment altcoin

That's a better decision to try multiplying your bitcoin rather than just holding as most users do without taking some risk.
Activity: 476
April 29, 2016, 02:21:24 AM
yeah I might divide it into several pieces. I might not just be hold it, maybe I'll hold less than 5 BTC
and the remaining trading or other investment altcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 02:06:54 AM
I will store it on my wallet and wait for the price increase and then sell it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 29, 2016, 01:39:09 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

for the one millionth time, gambling is not an investment and you or anybody else is not going to make money from gambling.

but to answer your question, if you don't really know what to do with your bitcoins just save them in a cold storage and wait for the price rise. anything else and you will lose money.

Investing IS gambling....DUH
Jump to: