Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 187. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
April 27, 2016, 06:50:05 PM
HODL
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 27, 2016, 06:49:46 PM
I would love to save it for halving and hope it has tripple value by that time.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 27, 2016, 06:45:34 PM
If you give me 10 btc I will buy 10 grams of blow and spend the rest on hookers and whisky
really it is the case that there is no benefit dude spend money with something that has no meaning would be wasting your time only ?  is better to use 10 btc it for activities that are more beneficial and profitable to you. Who knew you could become rich because 10 BTC?

Good advise, but each of us has our own right to do. So it is his right if he want to use the 10btc to have some fun with hookers and whisky.

Yeah and it is free so why not. But it shows how big his intellect is right?
If you get something for free you should 100% make sure to donate a part to charity. The rest I would use for investments.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 27, 2016, 05:30:07 PM
If you give me 10 btc I will buy 10 grams of blow and spend the rest on hookers and whisky
really it is the case that there is no benefit dude spend money with something that has no meaning would be wasting your time only ?  is better to use 10 btc it for activities that are more beneficial and profitable to you. Who knew you could become rich because 10 BTC?

Good advise, but each of us has our own right to do. So it is his right if he want to use the 10btc to have some fun with hookers and whisky.
Activity: 490
April 27, 2016, 04:58:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2016, 11:07:54 AM
I think I would just hold it for now.
Or possibly sell small part of it as I already have some bitcoins I am holding and I don't want to keep all my money in the same place.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 27, 2016, 11:03:37 AM
10 btc? I'll hodl it until i can get rich, i'll store in a safe cold wallet, and just wait for the BOOM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 27, 2016, 11:01:49 AM
I think I'd try to learn how alt coins work. And use that 10BTC for that new alt coin if that's enough. Otherwise, I might just gamble some of it. Donate some from charity, to feed kids and some stray animals. I would basically do good to others and to me as well. Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 26, 2016, 10:12:50 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

We will build an exchange.....a proper exchange....that will truly make crypto great again
Activity: 350
April 26, 2016, 09:25:34 AM
With 10 BTC i trade , we all love trade and trade is the way where we can with bitcoin multiply our money to a large amount
But first of all i asked you why you give me 10btc haha .. But for me i trade it also so that your 10btc get profit . And the other i like to bet this in nba haha il try my luck .
If you are giving me that than I will hold it until the value will be more so I can get more profit later in the future because the halving is also coming and that is nice.
But you have also to know that you can wait a really long time until the value will be more so you need some patience for it.
Activity: 1204
April 26, 2016, 09:00:10 AM
With 10 BTC i trade , we all love trade and trade is the way where we can with bitcoin multiply our money to a large amount
the plan is quite good, it is true that trade is the best place to get the advantage of a much more fun than doing gambling, although the same techniques Brain and analysis. But the results obtained are much better trade than gambling.
Well, 10 BTC was too much for trade, I myself always use 1-2 BTC to trade. if I was given 10 BTC is now probably most of BTC was my exchange with the dollar or I would probably invest
Activity: 756
April 26, 2016, 08:57:19 AM
the plan is quite good, it is true that trade is the best place to get the advantage of a much more fun than doing gambling, although the same techniques Brain and analysis. But the results obtained are much better trade than gambling.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
April 26, 2016, 08:53:36 AM
Put 9 of them on my cold wallet.

Gamble with the remaining bitcoin (and probably loose it Wink )
That would be pretty okay, you gained it free so why would you not gamble with it right, haha.

I think if I got 10 bitcoins I would also hold them for a long time with around 3 bitcoins I would gamble because I like to enjoy myself with gambling.

Why gambling even know you will lose? If you want to enjoy yourself, you can gamble in small amount or use that bitcoin to get other forms of entertainment.
Have lots of money doesn't mean you should spend it on something risky/useless.
if i have 10 btc i would hold the 5 btc for the future and the   5 btc is for investing  because i want to increased my 5 btc.
Activity: 616
April 26, 2016, 08:23:14 AM

That would be pretty okay, you gained it free so why would you not gamble with it right, haha.

I think if I got 10 bitcoins I would also hold them for a long time with around 3 bitcoins I would gamble because I like to enjoy myself with gambling.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
April 26, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

Activity: 280
April 26, 2016, 07:19:07 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I will invest in outside business and buy altcoins and some accounts for future savings. But mainly i will pay debts and expenses. Gambling to me is not really smart choice but only it got risks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 26, 2016, 07:15:47 AM
But first of all i asked you why you give me 10btc haha .. But for me i trade it also so that your 10btc get profit . And the other i like to bet this in nba haha il try my luck .
Activity: 644
April 26, 2016, 07:08:49 AM
Activity: 420
April 26, 2016, 06:17:20 AM
If you gave me ten free Bitcoin I would sell them immediately without hesitation. Free Bitcoin is like free money who would not except free money.
So if you gave me ten free Bitcoins Iand I would sell them now I would have more then $4000. 
Activity: 644
April 26, 2016, 12:25:51 AM
If I got 10 free Bitcoins I would just sell them for the price at that moment. Free Bitcoins is the same as free money, all of that is mine so I will not have to worry about making a profit. I would sell them all so I will not have to worry about it any more.

I change into fiat cash and I put it into bank account by that way I can get interest from the bank.
Jump to: