Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 197. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 17, 2016, 09:49:56 AM
LOL very good question Smiley
Better question will be why you will give 10 BTC to anybody?
Any way, if by some good luck or maybe mistake from your side, I ever receive 10 BTC I will invest part of this money in some business and rest keep in my wallet, and wait for price increase.
When this happen I will sell this funds.
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
April 17, 2016, 09:46:03 AM
Ill would invest it back into bitcoin,
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
April 17, 2016, 09:40:04 AM
to be honest if you gave me 10 bitcoin i woyuld be happy and will celebrate because somebody has just given me a lot of money!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 09:12:51 AM
If it is the case I will also put it in a wallet paper and secure it. I believe the price will fluctuate in the coming years. Who knows maybe a bitcoin equivalent to a million now. Also to note that there is no inflation rate like USD and other government controlled currencies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 17, 2016, 08:59:18 AM
I will use it to things that make my life for the better. In other words I will use the BTC to trade currencies, investment, and the rest is gambling.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
April 17, 2016, 08:18:18 AM
Just trading!..

More secure than gambling or other things... You can double or triple your investment in a day!..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
April 17, 2016, 07:55:58 AM
Spend some money learning about economy and investments if you don't know, they will cost less than what you'll lose if you follow the tips of random strangers in the internet
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 17, 2016, 07:23:49 AM
I will use it to charge my wedding. I desperately want to get married but the money I have at the moment is still not enough. if it is true, I will build a happy family. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 17, 2016, 07:19:51 AM
If you gonna give me 10 bitcoin then i would exchange 5btc to my local currency and enjoy for sometime then the half would be in trading so that i can get the 5btc that i have just spend.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 07:03:00 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
If you give them 10 btc i will trading buy the low prices and sell a high price .itu a great opportunity
nice thought. I also might play if given 10 BTC trading. and may I also would buy a vehicle that is good for me.
bitcoin certainly very nice to have that much, I hope someday I can have it  Grin
of course many people would think of doing trade as key to getting big advantage is the large capital:D
with a capital of 10 BTC it could take to become rich. because bitcoin doubled in trading can be done within a few days.
what is needed is patience to trade Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 06:44:44 AM
ill convert it dude.
ill convert to my country currency, so that I can have fun with it. I can traveling, buying goods things, gambling,etc.  Grin Grin
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 17, 2016, 06:41:28 AM
first I would keep half of it somewhere safe and the rest would help me either buy or start a server hosting company which offers dedicated and shared services. my payment method would most certainly be BTC.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 17, 2016, 06:27:21 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
If you give them 10 btc i will trading buy the low prices and sell a high price .itu a great opportunity
nice thought. I also might play if given 10 BTC trading. and may I also would buy a vehicle that is good for me.
bitcoin certainly very nice to have that much, I hope someday I can have it  Grin
Good option to but vehicle or any necessity of life .You can go for investment option too to increase it further.
Once you  buy the car, you wont be able to further increase the savings.
Activity: 280
April 17, 2016, 06:25:04 AM
you don't need 10 btc for trading, for trading only 1bitcoin is enough. even 0.5btc also not bat to start trading. you can buy altcoins and sell them for a better price. as etherium getting very popular so trading of etherium is very profitable work. I am planing to get involved on it..

The more amount of BTC u have for trading the better it is. Because you can more profit on more investment. Simple  Grin
Activity: 476
April 17, 2016, 06:01:39 AM
substantial capital certainly has the possibility of losing is greater. if you do trade altcoin capital .with 10 BTC maybe you could doing price manipulation and got a lot of advantages Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 17, 2016, 04:12:11 AM
you don't need 10 btc for trading, for trading only 1bitcoin is enough. even 0.5btc also not bat to start trading. you can buy altcoins and sell them for a better price. as etherium getting very popular so trading of etherium is very profitable work. I am planing to get involved on it..
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 17, 2016, 04:00:28 AM
Activity: 420
April 17, 2016, 03:42:15 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
April 17, 2016, 03:36:56 AM
If you give me 10 BTC I'll live off that for a while. Software development can be a tough business to support yourself in at times.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2016, 03:28:49 AM
I'll use them to do altcoin trading. With that much money and playing it smartly, you could earn much much more.

Or, i could just hire someone to make a website for gambling, faucet, etc.
Jump to: