Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 199. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 15, 2016, 09:02:58 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I would go to sea and have fun. With some part of money for sure, and for rest I will try to make something. Where to invest is very hard for me to tell you, everything risk. I don't see sure profit in anything.  I'm learing about trading  last few weeks, it's fun, there is possibility for everyone to earn good money.
Just don't believe there are easy ways for making bitcoins. It's hard to double or triple amount, very hard sometimes..

it is hard but not bad at all. trading bitcoin is really profitable. but 10 btc are too much to start trading, only 1btc enough to start trading and getting good profit. yest if you want to do arbitrage system then you need more to invest.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2016, 08:57:58 AM
honestly If I ge  10 btc. I don't invest them in the internet or bitcoin etc. I'll make an hotel in a beautiful resort, as I dreamed about it. and work over there.. I can easily recover 10btc in one or two years.. investment in online is very time consuming and chance of loosing very high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Account Manager
April 15, 2016, 07:50:02 AM
I give you 30% of profit in next 5 hours.  And with coin always in your hand.  Shocked

PM Me!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
April 15, 2016, 07:45:14 AM
Well if you gave me 10btc first thing I will do is to thank you. And with that bitcoin I'll start a business and earn more and try to give you back what you've given or maybe give you percentage of what I'm earning since you're the reason why I have that business. For me, this would be the best way.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2016, 07:22:23 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I would go to sea and have fun. With some part of money for sure, and for rest I will try to make something. Where to invest is very hard for me to tell you, everything risk. I don't see sure profit in anything.  I'm learing about trading  last few weeks, it's fun, there is possibility for everyone to earn good money.
Just don't believe there are easy ways for making bitcoins. It's hard to double or triple amount, very hard sometimes..

You want a say that trading is a difficult field, you have done trading, have you get profit more or lose more?,but i know every field has a profit and lose. but i think better is that for me save my bitcoins and wait for halving and also wait for increased the price of bitcoins than i will use it..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 01:56:20 AM
I will keep it and save it, current price is apparently too cheap for bitcoin Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 15, 2016, 01:48:39 AM
I would invest in the stock market.
Buy a little google, buy a little apple. Nothing too risky.
And then watch it grow.

With what? 10 BTC? That wouldnt be enough even for the trading fee haha

Why wouldn't that be enough?
If I buy two different stocks i have to pay twice the order fee. that would be together about 50$.
The rest would still be 4200 $ in stocks. Then I would hold them for about ten years and look what happenes with the hope on climbing courses.
Activity: 98
April 15, 2016, 01:45:09 AM
i would probably try to invest it as wisely as i can
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 15, 2016, 01:44:09 AM
With 10 bitcoins, i can earn profit on gambling everyday. Just play save, like targeting your profit per day and don't be greedy. 10 bitcoins are so many, if you know how to do it on gambling. You can earn many bitcoins on it.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2016, 01:39:26 AM
If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?

I will say you "thanks"

ya...me too
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 14, 2016, 10:58:03 PM
With 10 btc I would use 7 btc in short trades and 3 in local person to person trades. Slow and steady gains with controlled loses.

Trading bitcoin or alternative coin is very risky. How if you lose all of your money with trading before you get back your capital. Before enter in trading life you must ask someone who was success in trading to teach you how to trading and some suggestions about that.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2016, 10:12:06 PM
With 10 btc I would use 7 btc in short trades and 3 in local person to person trades. Slow and steady gains with controlled loses.
Activity: 81
April 14, 2016, 10:05:37 PM
I probably invest it to my real business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 14, 2016, 05:52:36 PM
Buy & build mining rig  Smiley

Invest rest for bad days  Lips sealed

With 4K i would buy some miners and try to setup a prof. mining rig too. It's bitcoin money so it should stay into bitcoin. But yes it's not very realistic that is will happen. So let's keep dreaming.

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
April 14, 2016, 05:45:00 PM
Buy & build mining rig  Smiley

Invest rest for bad days  Lips sealed
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2016, 04:46:57 PM

Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2016, 04:24:31 PM
I will hold or will sell for fiat if the price is higher and will try to invest in some stocks or forex which can give me good returns on daily basis.
dont you think that it would be actually a way better idea to trade it in order to make even more money out of the bitcoins you would already have? i think thats a better plan

i would most probably do some cryptocurrency trading in order to grow my money really fast and maybe even invest it to get some small income from time to time
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2016, 03:57:55 PM
I will hold or will sell for fiat if the price is higher and will try to invest in some stocks or forex which can give me good returns on daily basis.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
I would invest in the stock market.
Buy a little google, buy a little apple. Nothing too risky.
And then watch it grow.

With what? 10 BTC? That wouldnt be enough even for the trading fee haha
Activity: 686
April 14, 2016, 03:19:29 PM
If you give me 10 BTC, or if I have my own about 10 BTC, then I will save 2.5 BTC for future financing and the remaining will invest in some good business, like I will start a small academy for teaching some small courses or computer courses or some other business.
Jump to: