Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 62. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 28, 2016, 06:57:18 AM
10 btc is an descent amount to have in wallet, so if I am having that amount then I will invest some of it in altcoin trading and majority of them will hold for the future.
Investing in altcoin trading and holding the remaining amount for the future are really much beneficial thought for that 10 Bitcoins, but still I have a different Idea for that I will start a small business with that like a small factory,(which is easily affordable with that 10 Bitcoins in my country) with that I will not have to do much hard work I will only direct the workers and will organize the business.

But if failed in that case then trading and holding will be my second step.
Good idea but it will still be risky to invest it in altcoin you should always check what altcoin is the best to invest in coinmarketcap how? i think the top 20 altcoin in coinmarketcap is one of the good altcoin to choose that you can make a profit for long run..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 28, 2016, 06:47:32 AM
10 btc is an descent amount to have in wallet, so if I am having that amount then I will invest some of it in altcoin trading and majority of them will hold for the future.
Investing in altcoin trading and holding the remaining amount for the future are really much beneficial thought for that 10 Bitcoins, but still I have a different Idea for that I will start a small business with that like a small factory,(which is easily affordable with that 10 Bitcoins in my country) with that I will not have to do much hard work I will only direct the workers and will organize the business.

But if failed in that case then trading and holding will be my second step.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 28, 2016, 06:05:52 AM
Probably get myself  a samsung note 7 with that 10 btc and try some sports gambling with the change
that would a decent shopping to be honest though you would have left more than half of the money so i would just save the rest in my wallet

Shopping is indeed something which makes us into something that must be done, but if we are spending on goods that are not necessarily needed. I think it's something that is not good, just do something that could fold duplicate bitcoin and afterwards use the bitcoin for very important purposes. for example creating online/offline stores that accept bitcoin as one payment tool
Yeah good idea exchange site is one of the good idea that you can buy and sell bitcoin for a good rates for exchanger..
this is business is a good idea if you use 10 btc to earn more but it takes a long time before you can make a large amount of visitors in your business..
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 28, 2016, 05:49:20 AM
I will be using it to gamble to double it up.  Smiley

So you simply mean those 10 bitcoins don't have any real value to you that you won't do something good with them but will gamble them to double them up?
That is really sick! With 10 bitcoins you can start a small business around your area that will earn you profits every time, don't you like that?
And those 10 bitcoins can earn a lot of profits for you even if you hold them for some days because the price of bitcoin is never stable, sell them when it is high and buy again when it is lower.

Gambling all of the 10 btc given to you is not the wisest decision you can ever make. That is not a responsible handling of blessings you received from others.

The OP would rather appreciate it if you allocate at least 10% or more to charity and the rest will be for investment.

That way, those 10 btc will be place to a well respectable and meaningful route.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 28, 2016, 04:32:57 AM

So you simply mean those 10 bitcoins don't have any real value to you that you won't do something good with them but will gamble them to double them up?
That is really sick! With 10 bitcoins you can start a small business around your area that will earn you profits every time, don't you like that?
And those 10 bitcoins can earn a lot of profits for you even if you hold them for some days because the price of bitcoin is never stable, sell them when it is high and buy again when it is lower.
Activity: 532
August 27, 2016, 07:12:38 PM
Probably get myself  a samsung note 7 with that 10 btc and try some sports gambling with the change
that would a decent shopping to be honest though you would have left more than half of the money so i would just save the rest in my wallet

Shopping is indeed something which makes us into something that must be done, but if we are spending on goods that are not necessarily needed. I think it's something that is not good, just do something that could fold duplicate bitcoin and afterwards use the bitcoin for very important purposes. for example creating online/offline stores that accept bitcoin as one payment tool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 27, 2016, 07:08:30 PM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

about 3.7 would go into paying my debts (I know, it's a kinda high debt...), 1.3 would be my hot storage for trying to regain those 3.7 doing trades and stuff, and the other 5 I'd put in cold storage to wait for the prices to rise and profit out of them...
Activity: 223
August 27, 2016, 06:49:02 PM
Probably get myself  a samsung note 7 with that 10 btc and try some sports gambling with the change
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 06:24:16 PM
I would certainly store most part of it for a very long time. The price is not going up right now, but I think there are good chances for the future.
Activity: 882
August 27, 2016, 04:50:06 PM
Maybe if you really give me 10 BTC now, i will hold it for a long time.
I am hopeful that the price will get more high, that is why it is the best time to hold the bitcoin for high price.
what a great mind that you are going to hold it for a long time . how if bitcoin drop the price into 2$ ? then you are going to earn nothing ? waiting again until the bitcoin price will get high? for me exchange the half of you bitcoin into fiat then , trade other bitcoin into altcoins
Well you'll be dumb to keep on holding it if you see the price falling. It's only obvious to dump the coins while it's value is as high as possible.
Now if I received that 10btc, that should be more than enough of a capital to start a business or atleast start a franchise of a popular shop in our country. That way, I'm re-investing that 10btc into hopefully something bigger.
Activity: 406
August 27, 2016, 03:54:29 PM
I am hopeful that the price will get more high, that is why it is the best time to hold the bitcoin for high price.
im pretty sure holding your bitcoins is a really decent possibility to make a lot of profit out of the money you already have
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 07:07:23 AM
what a great mind that you are going to hold it for a long time . how if bitcoin drop the price into 2$ ? then you are going to earn nothing ? waiting again until the bitcoin price will get high? for me exchange the half of you bitcoin into fiat then , trade other bitcoin into altcoins
Activity: 45
August 27, 2016, 06:41:15 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
August 27, 2016, 06:39:16 AM
Probably get myself  a samsung note 7 with that 10 btc and try some sports gambling with the change
Come up with something more original!!  The phone will cost you about $700 USD which will leave you with about 8.8 BTC left.  You are going to gamble away over $4,800!!  That is a waste!!  I would find something worth wile to invest in!!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 06:11:48 AM

Well 10 bitcoin is going to be a big amount already for buying a brand new samsung note 7. I really want to have present gadgets with high specs that was newly launched like this one. But I am thinking that gadgets are going to depreciate after few months so that's why i am going to buy something better which is going to be profitable. Maybe going to start out my hotdog stand.

Yes I think you should invest those money in something from where you can get regular income, and if you start your own hotdog stand with that money then you will have good and stable income.
Activity: 714
August 27, 2016, 05:25:19 AM
Activity: 28
August 27, 2016, 03:25:42 AM
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
August 27, 2016, 03:10:13 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 27, 2016, 02:33:47 AM
I would invest thirty percent of it, and save the other part, because I think it is a good time for saving. Some forecasts may be exaggerated, but I believe next year will be a great year for Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 26, 2016, 10:28:54 PM
If i have 10 BTC in my wallet, i will going to invest it on a trusted investor but not all of it, just for me to make it bigger and when the time comes that the pric of bitcoin will grow, then i can have an big amount of earnings too. i can also trade . it is the matter of getting any chance to earn more btc and not losing anything.
Thats great if you're going to invest it all at once be careful because some of website are scammy where they attract all their investors to invest more than they can get , then afterwards the website will ruin everything it much more safer if you do trading as well Cheesy

It is not ideal and wise to put all your bitcoins in only one investment vehicle. Because when that investment vehicle will going down (which happens even to big investment firms and companies to invest to), then you will have all of your bitcoins gone with the wind.

It is always good practice to diversify so that you will mitigate the risks and get profit at the end of the day.
Pages:
Jump to: