Pages:
Author

Topic: If Kamala Harris were to unexpectedly win? - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
what impact might it have on the cryptocurrency market?

Maybe we can expect the same thing what Biden did to crypto and another long years of drought for crypto in US if  Kamala Harris will win as president.

That's why right now its good that Trump is showing a support on bitcoin since we can see at least that there would be no strict regulation will happen and people is allowed to use and transact bitcoin in that country. I just do hope that all of them is open for changes and they should not look at bitcoin as political tool for them to increase their chance to win.

Politicians should look for how useful bitcoin is and not the currency which has been used by criminals since its unfair since fiat also experience the same thing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
In the current conditions, politics is always at odds if there are two candidates. If Trump supports Bitcoin then Kamala Harris refuses. I read an article titled Kamala Harris Seeks to Eradicate Bitcoin: Crypto in Danger. In her writing, Kamala explained that the nature of bitcoin as Anonymous, decentralized, and widely used for crime causes a lot of harm. So it seems that if Kamala becomes president, the regulations will be very strict. But maybe this is the case or not. Maybe one day he can change his mind.

Source: https://www.cointribune.com/en/kamala-harris-aims-to-eradicate-bitcoin-crypto-in-danger/
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
See what I saw on X

https://x.com/WhaleFUD/status/1816558256724279627?t=-WNWxBMh_hKe_5b8wzfMQA&s=19

But we do not know if it is true.

But I know that even if the United States president do not like crypto, bitcoin will continue to increase in value because Americans still continue in bitcoin adoption so far the regulations do not ban or totally cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
 what impact might it have on the cryptocurrency market?
Pages:
Jump to: