Pages:
Author

Topic: If market crashes, BTC will crash twice as hard. - page 5. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
For the record, bitcoin drop to as low as $3k in March, wiping out more than 50%, so yes it is technically a crash. But it has recovered nicely, even getting as high as $12400, however the price is not sustainable. And recently we have around 15% crash going into $10k. But remember this crashes, like in March was due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and we could say the oil wars.

However, as I have mentioned, even if bitcoin crashes, if had recovered to more than x3, so it crash twice as hard, but rebounded while traditional markets is still on the recovery and majority of them are underperforming.
Havent you tired on hearing out these kind of views or sentiments? Like Bitcoin is dead, Bitcoin wont recover from crash, Bitcoin wont reach its ATH and more.

Im not really fan on tagging other events when it comes to price movements but somehow they might or might not have some correlation totally yet this market is always been an unpredictable thing.

I dont know on where OP do get about that crash twice as hard and if we do look back then he would realized on how many times did Bitcoin crashed its price and then eventually make a comeback or recovery.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
For the record, bitcoin drop to as low as $3k in March, wiping out more than 50%, so yes it is technically a crash. But it has recovered nicely, even getting as high as $12400, however the price is not sustainable. And recently we have around 15% crash going into $10k. But remember this crashes, like in March was due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and we could say the oil wars.

However, as I have mentioned, even if bitcoin crashes, if had recovered to more than x3, so it crash twice as hard, but rebounded while traditional markets is still on the recovery and majority of them are underperforming.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I see there is a strong correlation between SPY and Bitcoin prices.  BTC has a higher beta, however.  Whenever SPY tanks, BTC tanks twiiiiiice as hard, (as it was the first time, I said good byeeee) 
In March, BTC dropped from $10k to $5k.      I am calling for another BitCoin wipeout when the market crashes. 
Pages:
Jump to: