Pages:
Author

Topic: If prices crash after halving, what would you do? - page 3. (Read 12209 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
when the price of coin collapsed after halving I will hold it until the price back up again because I believe it will not forever the price of coin is experiencing a price reduction, it takes time but at least you do not lose.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
If the price crash then it is the best opportunity to the investors to be grab of because aside from the price of it in the market is affordable and chipper,
when the right time comes that the value of it is getting higher then, a great opportunity to sell it to be profitable.

Exactly, there's no other way but to buy at this dip when the price crashes during its next halving. So everyone should prepared their funds ahead. Because after the halving, it may crashed but its going to be short lived so better if we can enter at the right time and purchased them very quickly.

Because halving is really a great news for us, bitcoin will be difficult to mine resulting in the price going up. So better stack up today and accumulate as more as you can.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
If the price crash then it is the best opportunity to the investors to be grab of because aside from the price of it in the market is affordable and chipper,
when the right time comes that the value of it is getting higher then, a great opportunity to sell it to be profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If the prices crash after halving it, you can buy it and its good opportunities to us to be profitable but don’t sell it, just keep and hold it until the value of it, is getting good enough to gain a incomes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its one of the best way to make huge money I am doing the same holding bitcoin from 700$ and earning good amount of money in this crypto world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
i would sell all of my bitcoins and buy them later
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

But what if prices crash down instead? what would you do?

Now you see the time has come, halving has been gone and bitcoin price has been down, so look nothing bad thing is happen, only bitcoin has stable, but now good time has been started, because bitcoin is going to up and i guess it will be grow more and cross $700 with 2 months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
If prices crashed after halving, I would buy as much bitcoins as I can. Especially since the bitcoin would be cheap, and therefore would be the right time to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 252
The price cant drop after the halving because i know that the halving has nothing to do with the price of the bitcoin and you all need to know that other wise you dont even know why the bitcoin is here for the first place...
Activity: 462
I am one of the person that believe bitcoin is going to skyrocket after halving, however few months after halving there are no sign bitcoin is going to skyrocket, but at least the bitcoin price is stable so its still a good news for me, hopefully the halving is going to bring positive effect to all of us
Yes i was quite dissapointed that there was no real skyrocking for the price but that could be for numerous reason not sure why though. Now I just wait for next events and then see if they will rise from that because bitcoin is being very stable to my surprise but the fun for me was to have it up and down constantly gives me the excitement.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
With bitcoin as well other digital currency if the user understands the real potential of the coin then at any instance won't fear about the crashes happening. Most digital currencies grow up in a short even if some fall happens.
Activity: 476
If price crash after halving, I would buy as many Bitcoins as I can and wait for the price to recover. But then again, I wouldn't care either way except how it'll affect my shopping since I view Bitcoin as a currency and not an investment.
Halving is already done. We didn't see anything significant except for Bitfinex. This is more of a "what if" thread now.

Yeah so what if. Then I would buy as many as possible I mean who wouldn't. Funny scenario would be if they drop to 5$ a coin for whatever reason. So everybody starts to mass buy them again but they actually don't rise and everybody loses alot of money. That's a impossible case but still food for thought.
Activity: 336
The price has nothing to do with the halbving of the bitcoin that is just one thing i would tell you but what i do know is that after the halving peopel who are minign bitcoins can better stop because it would be many times difficult to find them.
Activity: 364
Prices cant crash after the halving people just understand what the halving is and i can tell you it has nothing to do with the price of the bitcoin that is what i can tell you if you want to know what it is search for it.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I would keep my bitcoins in wallet and i would sell them after price rise
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Going to buy more and more if prices crash, I firmly believe it will go up again after a crash lol but ofcourse it also depends why it crashed in the first place so.. I can't really tell before it happens. But lets say they become 2$ a pop then you bet ya that I'd put in atleast 1k.

I could say that the after halving it crashes? or im just new in bitcoin i thought when the halving arrives the price of bitcoin will stay in that price and goes higher and higher and not lower about it but not it falling now but currently it is going up again Cheesy ..
Activity: 239
Going to buy more and more if prices crash, I firmly believe it will go up again after a crash lol but ofcourse it also depends why it crashed in the first place so.. I can't really tell before it happens. But lets say they become 2$ a pop then you bet ya that I'd put in atleast 1k.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
I am one of the person that believe bitcoin is going to skyrocket after halving, however few months after halving there are no sign bitcoin is going to skyrocket, but at least the bitcoin price is stable so its still a good news for me, hopefully the halving is going to bring positive effect to all of us
Halving is just a speculation about bitcoin price is rised. But , the price is depends from buy/sell market .
As you know , the price is stable because members still holding their coin for hoping the price would be up and not have a correlation between price of bitcoin with halving as you said (It's more than just speculation)
Halving is not a speculation it is considered as a main factor for the btc's price. As minimg btc will have less rewards. Less rewards therefore equals to increase in demand. Demand is determimed by how low the new supply of btc will be.

Yeah, it's basically going to be rarer. We'll have to pay more for mining BTC, soo the price HAS to rise in order for it to be mined.... However, it now feels like it's a ponzi scheme or something similar! Somewhere this all has to stop. The question is WHEN.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Halving is just a speculation about bitcoin price is rised. But , the price is depends from buy/sell market .
As you know , the price is stable because members still holding their coin for hoping the price would be up and not have a correlation between price of bitcoin with halving as you said (It's more than just speculation)
Halving is not a speculation it is considered as a main factor for the btc's price. As minimg btc will have less rewards. Less rewards therefore equals to increase in demand. Demand is determimed by how low the new supply of btc will be.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

But what if prices crash down instead? what would you do?

The price crashed at the halving time but I didn't do anything neither sold or bought bitcoin.

So the bitcoin price is going up again and for the moment I haven't made any plan what to do.

I have invested a little money in iconomi ico so I'm expecting to get a little profit from this and maybe after a time will sell a small part of bitcoin if i need to.
Pages:
Jump to: