Pages:
Author

Topic: If prices crash after halving, what would you do? - page 4. (Read 12209 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
Keep holding and wait until next halving.
Usually bitcoin value become increased about 100% , before it hit halving day as it affect by investor response against world transaction
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
In longterm halving = price up
because halving means less supply increase,
in short-mid term price depends or demand more
but if bitcoin will not be destroyed demand should be higher so price goes up...
it does not apply to halving happened a few months ago. even the price is much lower than before halving. The new increase occurred at this time. but only moved up 30 USD. it is very small compared to expectations ever imagined.
So it is, but the price has remained low due to another reason: the bitfinex hack, in this case was the reason that affected the price after halving.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
but if bitcoin will not be destroyed demand should be higher so price goes up...
it does not apply to halving happened a few months ago. even the price is much lower than before halving. The new increase occurred at this time. but only moved up 30 USD. it is very small compared to expectations ever imagined.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am one of the person that believe bitcoin is going to skyrocket after halving, however few months after halving there are no sign bitcoin is going to skyrocket, but at least the bitcoin price is stable so its still a good news for me, hopefully the halving is going to bring positive effect to all of us
Halving is just a speculation about bitcoin price is rised. But , the price is depends from buy/sell market .
As you know , the price is stable because members still holding their coin for hoping the price would be up and not have a correlation between price of bitcoin with halving as you said (It's more than just speculation)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I am one of the person that believe bitcoin is going to skyrocket after halving, however few months after halving there are no sign bitcoin is going to skyrocket, but at least the bitcoin price is stable so its still a good news for me, hopefully the halving is going to bring positive effect to all of us
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

But what if prices crash down instead? what would you do?

Now you can see halving has been finished and also the bitcoin price stable, but not going to crash, So it has mean to buy the bitcoins, and wait for a right moment, i mean when bitcoin price again come on the high.
Bitcoin has no stable price, always it has been up and down, so we should buy it when price down and sell it when price up.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Everyone's excited for the halving event happening around July. Everyone's saving hoping that the price will skyrocket after it.

the price is up before halving and crash before halving too, and all say we will wait halving is not over yet but approx 2 mount after halving the price going down but slowly, so halving is not getting much affect for the price cause many speculator make the price up or down, now bitcoin price is better for me look a couple years before now the price more stable
I really don’t think bitcoin is going to crash. The fact that they are going to be harder to mine should mean that they will at least stay the same price and maybe gradually gain more value over time. But the catch is those few bitcoiners who loose faith on bitcoin after halving due to not seeing any drastic price changes. But, real believers of bitcoin will keep faith and do nothing even on the event of price crash.

Those people who are really dissapoint with the price after the halving are only those who are greed in money. They are not looking at all technical aspects on what halving should bring in the price movement of bitcoin.

Some people think that halving result is instant not knowing that halving is a normal event that occurs in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

If price crashed after the halving then it is the time to buy Cheesy  Bitcoin is known for its capability to bounce back in price or even exceeding it.  Though lots will have panicked and sell their bitcoin resulting to more price crashing but don't follow them buy it instead because as what i qouted said, it will increase in price  next.

Actually panic is just a term. People selling coins during the first phase of the expected crash because they are securing the profit and for other instances some people are minimizing the loss.

Following the trend is sometimes good whether to buy or to sold.

I agree actually all is just a term but the real thing is the meaning behind it.  And selling to  minimize a  lost is , I agree, some kind of strategy but if they haven't panicked and believe that it will regain its value will never sell their coins in a lossing price.  What triggers them to sell? Isn't it the fear to gain more lost? And selling them all immdiately, isn't that a sign of panic selling?  Besides panic is caused by fear of losing everything. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

the price is up before halving and crash before halving too, and all say we will wait halving is not over yet but approx 2 mount after halving the price going down but slowly, so halving is not getting much affect for the price cause many speculator make the price up or down, now bitcoin price is better for me look a couple years before now the price more stable
I really don’t think bitcoin is going to crash. The fact that they are going to be harder to mine should mean that they will at least stay the same price and maybe gradually gain more value over time. But the catch is those few bitcoiners who loose faith on bitcoin after halving due to not seeing any drastic price changes. But, real believers of bitcoin will keep faith and do nothing even on the event of price crash.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
I will definitely buy more BTC as I will purchase them on  a discount. It is a win win situation for me as every price crash comes an increase afterwards and it is inevitable. Ever hear the words " Buy The Fear" it is always a sure fire shot on people in trading whether what thing they are trading as everyone else is panicking selling some brave guys buy the panic because they know the increase will happen the day after that or even sooner than expected. But yes there is always a chance that it won't go to its normal price back but you can still make a lot of money with it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Just hold for now. Price dropped a bit since the halving but it's gonna be ok.
It has not dropped too much and I am surprised how soon and quickly it recovered from the exchanges that lost all those bitcoins at the beginning of the month. But then again, bitcoin is a resilient currency that will be hard to kill if anybody tried to attempt it since it has so many backers now and corporate entities are starting to jump on the bitcoin train as well after seeing it's successful run in the last 4 years. Grin

Yes I don't considered too as price dropped. It's just that we reached the possible price low point after the rally.

Every big rally that is happening in bitcoin price, expect also a price decrease afterwards to test whether the price will reached it's price resistance. For this instance, the resistance is around $550 as average.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It has not dropped too much and I am surprised how soon and quickly it recovered from the exchanges that lost all those bitcoins at the beginning of the month. But then again, bitcoin is a resilient currency that will be hard to kill if anybody tried to attempt it since it has so many backers now and corporate entities are starting to jump on the bitcoin train as well after seeing it's successful run in the last 4 years. Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

If price crashed after the halving then it is the time to buy Cheesy  Bitcoin is known for its capability to bounce back in price or even exceeding it.  Though lots will have panicked and sell their bitcoin resulting to more price crashing but don't follow them buy it instead because as what i qouted said, it will increase in price  next.

Actually panic is just a term. People selling coins during the first phase of the expected crash because they are securing the profit and for other instances some people are minimizing the loss.

Following the trend is sometimes good whether to buy or to sold.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I dont think you know what the halving means because the halving does not mean that they are going to half the price but it means that we are reaching the half of the amount of bitcoins and that causes allot of troubles.

He didn't say the price will be the one halved. If the price would have crashed, everyone would have bought so it would have risen back.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
I dont think you know what the halving means because the halving does not mean that they are going to half the price but it means that we are reaching the half of the amount of bitcoins and that causes allot of troubles.

He didn't say the price will be the one halved. If the price would have crashed, everyone would have bought so it would have risen back.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
If it would've happened I would've bought in alot depending on the size of the crash, cause there's only one way to go after going down Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Actually I have never thought about that..I am in the hope that the price will definitely increase after the halving..You should have noticed the recent pump..It shows that the halving rally might have already started..I dont think it will crash at this stage.I also think that it is only you who is thinking about the crash.

you are thinking is from the investor point of view but you cannot see the traders point of view, when they have bought in low then obviously they will try to cash out profit so that time we can see some selling pressure.

My view is after halving their will be correction but not crash in price of bitcoin as everyone is waiting to sell their coin on high price after halving when everyone will come out to sell then who are going to buy that selling rate, this no one notices it, This is what OP is trying to tell.

I have set point of selling my bitcoins from $800+ price slowly slowly so if their is crash i can buy back in low and would have taken profit.
Price of the bitcoin can crash after the halving but it can also be that the price will stay the same and off course maybe will rise because there are only less coins available after the halving we reached around the 10 i dont know how much zeros but allot of coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Price of the bitcoin can hardly crash after the halving because the halving does not mean that the price of the bitcoin will half you need to know where you talking about before some people are going to say this kind of things you know.
Pages:
Jump to: