Pages:
Author

Topic: If Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to collect his keys, how would he do it? - page 3. (Read 2551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Hi gang,

Curious. How would Old Boy collect his private keys rightfully owed to him?  Wink

oh hi dumbfck, you can collect his key on his behalf. Plug an ethernet cable right in your anal and run bitcoin core 10.1.1

LOL. I think he's more entitled to it than you think. Imagine the Bitcoin core developers renigging on that whole trust matter. Poor Old Boy not even allowed to the private keys that they have in their possession. Would ruin the entire concept of Bitcoin wouldn't it? He is the inventor after all.

u miss the point.

trustless means you dont have to trust core developers.

you either have your keys or you dont
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi gang,

Curious. How would Old Boy collect his private keys rightfully owed to him?  Wink

oh hi dumbfck, you can collect his key on his behalf. Plug an ethernet cable right in your anal and run bitcoin core 10.1.1

LOL. I think he's more entitled to it than you think. Imagine the Bitcoin core developers renigging on that whole trust matter. Poor Old Boy not even allowed to the private keys that they have in their possession. Would ruin the entire concept of Bitcoin wouldn't it? He is the inventor after all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi gang,
Curious. How would Old Boy collect his private keys rightfully owed to him?  Wink

Welcome. Thats not how bitcoin works. You either have the private keys which enable you to spend the funds associated with them or you dont. No one owes anyone any private keys, that would be an awful concept.
Yep, he has them saved somewhere or nobody is able to recover them to him if he doesn't.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Hi gang,

Welcome. Thats not how bitcoin works. You either have the private keys which enable you to spend the funds associated with them or you dont. No one owes anyone any private keys, that would be an awful concept.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi gang,

Pages:
Jump to: