Pages:
Author

Topic: If there is no hard fork, will the real value of Bitcoin be higher now or lower - page 4. (Read 11881 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The price of BTC will be slightly higher in my opinion if there weren't forks. The community has been split when people were debating concerning the blocksize, causing the BCH fork, causing a small percentage of the money to move from BTC to the BCH chain.

Long term though, I don't think the price different matters.
Small percentage? I don't think so. Its a pretty big percentage in my opinion and BCH is the most successful fork among them all since it consistently stays in the top 10 rankings in CMC proving its popularity.

However, I don't like BCH and will never support it since Bitcoin will always remain my favorite.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
The price of BTC will be slightly higher in my opinion if there weren't forks. The community has been split when people were debating concerning the blocksize, causing the BCH fork, causing a small percentage of the money to move from BTC to the BCH chain.

Agree, or nothing would've changed at all. During hard fork people buy bitcoin to get free fork coins, demand on bitcoin increases. People take advantage of fork to get free coins.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Since Bitcoin appeared it has been controversial. Its value increases gradually. But there are also times that fall after the Hark fork. So if you do not have hark fork, the price of Bitcoin will increase or decrease
Pages:
Jump to: