Pages:
Author

Topic: If u don't buy now you will regret it for your entire life - page 6. (Read 11065 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Now it might be a perfect time to start hard accumulation. Never the fundaments of btc have been this good and appealing. The inflation is lower than ever before.
Over all, I am pretty optimistic about BTC these days. Definetely 1000 usd/btc by the end of 2016 is a no-brainer.

Yeah $1k is not a problem now, we will be seeing this price in this year for sure, so I am busy in buying and earning bitcoin at a moment to get best benefit in future.
thats true, i think that we will easily reach the price of one thousand dollars per bitcoin pretty soon i hope ill make money

It is possible for the bitcoin to rise to $1000 early next year. It will rise to $2000 in two to three years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now it might be a perfect time to start hard accumulation. Never the fundaments of btc have been this good and appealing. The inflation is lower than ever before.
Over all, I am pretty optimistic about BTC these days. Definetely 1000 usd/btc by the end of 2016 is a no-brainer.

Yeah $1k is not a problem now, we will be seeing this price in this year for sure, so I am busy in buying and earning bitcoin at a moment to get best benefit in future.
thats true, i think that we will easily reach the price of one thousand dollars per bitcoin pretty soon i hope ill make money
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It can be so that if you do not buy right now that you are going to miss the boat because the price is only getting higher and higher.
The price at the moment is already high and there are some people that cannot afford it, that group is only going to get bigger.
Yes and I really don't think that there is anything to regret as bitcoin will always give you an opportunity to  buy in future too, so if you cannot afford right now then wait for the price drop.
Activity: 420
It can be so that if you do not buy right now that you are going to miss the boat because the price is only getting higher and higher.
The price at the moment is already high and there are some people that cannot afford it, that group is only going to get bigger.
Activity: 840

Offcourse it's a 'problem' we are not even at 70%, how do you know 'it's not a problem', current market sentiment is positive but another pump?
I don't think so, I would be good to see if we even would hold 600 dollar the coming few months.

No one can be sure with the price of bitcoin, people are busy in speculating the price of bitcoin, but no one can assure what will be the price in future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Offcourse it's a 'problem' we are not even at 70%, how do you know 'it's not a problem', current market sentiment is positive but another pump?
I don't think so, I would be good to see if we even would hold 600 dollar the coming few months.
Activity: 924

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
this time all the sings are saying whales are accumulating bitcoin for a new set of rises in the near future and the price has been resisting the couple of dumps that happened a while back so it shows the good demand these buys have in the market so i would expect another big rise maybe to above $1000 soon.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Just think about it. The price to create a bitcoin currently is about $280. Double that after the halving, $560. The minimum cost to create a bitcoin is $560, not including difficulty rises. This means that bitcoin should keep going up. If it goes below the price to create a bitcoin, then we know something's wrong.

So that set a floor price of $560. it means the bitcoin cannot fall below $550 easily. Good to know that.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Just think about it. The price to create a bitcoin currently is about $280. Double that after the halving, $560. The minimum cost to create a bitcoin is $560, not including difficulty rises. This means that bitcoin should keep going up. If it goes below the price to create a bitcoin, then we know something's wrong.
Yes I agree, even if the Britain already exit the European Union, it will be stable as long as many uses it.  Many believes on the capability of bitcoin to the market.  It becomes the leading cryptocurrency.  It is now used and known by many people right now.
I agree with you man. Well I also believe and use bitcoin. I believe that it will rise more now.

The halving could raise the price to $800 or higher. I heard the SegWit is coming, it could raise the price further.
Activity: 336
Yes I agree, even if the Britain already exit the European Union, it will be stable as long as many uses it.  Many believes on the capability of bitcoin to the market.  It becomes the leading cryptocurrency.  It is now used and known by many people right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you dont buy now you will regret that fore the rest of your life i dont think that is true because th eprice of one bitcoin is to high right now to buy you know so you will be verry stupid.

We may say this for the next few decades. I believe the bitcoin price will rise 40% a year for the next 30 years.
Activity: 350
If you dont buy now you will regret that fore the rest of your life i dont think that is true because th eprice of one bitcoin is to high right now to buy you know so you will be verry stupid.
Activity: 350
If I knew this, I'd take some loan and buy as many BTC I can...

LOL : )

I think everyone including mr. kwukduck would do that... fortunately it doesn't work this way LOL!

Yeah, maybe. We're always late to grab an opportunity or it's just our ignorance? Tongue

and who's kwukduck?
I'm worried someone will take them up on the offer and dump 15k BTC on the market. Even if it's a fake/bug wall, I'm still surprised no one has decided to test it. 30% of the people predicting the 24 hr low think we'll be below $50 within 20 hours.
So if no one will bite on the $700 mega buy out, they certainly won't be dumping if it slides into the $600 or $500s. At least for now the panic has left the room.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I remember when price was $230 and people said not to buy because price could drop lower.  Glad I didn't listen to them.  It's always a good time to buy bitcoin.

I wouldn't guessed that price jump back in the day when the price was 230$. To me bitcoin was dying slow at that time. (to many people actually)

I still have no idea about the price increase which happens right now. So, in my perspective, i was right back in the day, and i am still right so i keep my FIAT because i have no idea what the hell is happening.

It is usually gambling if one doesn't have any idea about the investment he is about to make, and i don't like to gamble. I am happy for the people who profitted out of this pump tho. Good job. I wasn't brave enough.
legendary
Activity: 910
I remember when price was $230 and people said not to buy because price could drop lower.  Glad I didn't listen to them.  It's always a good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With the prospect of a big devaluation in the yuan and a possible exit by Britain on June 23 and the halving around July 10th...with on!y 5 weeks to go .....this is going to skyrocket and you will all be slackjawed when we fly past $1,000 in july like it was nothing...segwit,,lightning network,blockchain adoption by fintech,paypal integration,more e-commerce companies adding bitcoin at checkout, adoption by third world countries as a safe haven asset class etc etc

I'm buying more bitcoin in the 500-600 range.....this is a no-brainer.
wow this statement of yours can grab many investors attention but since it is starting much better now to hold some of it and wait until the last fluctuation to happen i'm guessing at the most of 800$ but if you think it can be double go on and do your stuff no one will stop you by doing that it is your investment and good luck.
i dont think you should buy them now because it is to risky there are to many people who are just waiting because the price is that high right now it is only profitable to sell right now than buy one right now.

The price is high now. But compared to the price in a few months, it is still very cheap. So it is better to buy now.
Activity: 322
With the prospect of a big devaluation in the yuan and a possible exit by Britain on June 23 and the halving around July 10th...with on!y 5 weeks to go .....this is going to skyrocket and you will all be slackjawed when we fly past $1,000 in july like it was nothing...segwit,,lightning network,blockchain adoption by fintech,paypal integration,more e-commerce companies adding bitcoin at checkout, adoption by third world countries as a safe haven asset class etc etc

I'm buying more bitcoin in the 500-600 range.....this is a no-brainer.
wow this statement of yours can grab many investors attention but since it is starting much better now to hold some of it and wait until the last fluctuation to happen i'm guessing at the most of 800$ but if you think it can be double go on and do your stuff no one will stop you by doing that it is your investment and good luck.
i dont think you should buy them now because it is to risky there are to many people who are just waiting because the price is that high right now it is only profitable to sell right now than buy one right now.
Pages:
Jump to: