Pages:
Author

Topic: If u don't buy now you will regret it for your entire life - page 8. (Read 11065 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I am sure that you will not regret it your whole life, the price is going to go down sometime again. You should buy then and hold on to your coins for the future price to rise again.

current prices, is indeed too high. but if you believe that prices could still rise higher, because halving still about one month away.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
This price is still cheap.  I wonder how many people didn't buy at $500 in 2013 before it hit $1k?  Don't be one of those people.

true.  price is still cheap.  My strategy is to buy small amounts regularly then I never really know how much I am paying and have no regrets...all I know is how much btc I have.  Don't focus on current value, just focus on accumulating.

This is actually pretty good. In a stock market during accumulation phase, you care about the number of shares you are accumulating, NOT the day-to-day price, if you are expecting a big score later on. Check what happened to CPXX this year (too late now-it is sold). I follow biotech, mostly.

The same strategy should be used for the Altcoins too
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am sure that you will not regret it your whole life, the price is going to go down sometime again. You should buy then and hold on to your coins for the future price to rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

actually i think that it is too late to buy cheap bitcoins now because 2 weeks ago their price was only 410$ while today they are near 600$ so bitcoins aren't so cheap now

but even if someone will buy bitcoins now for 600$ they still will be able to earn profit by selling them later after halving for much more than they bought so it's still good moment to buy

The bitcoin price of $410 ago is irrelavant now. The future price matters. If you think the price will rise, it is better to buy now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

actually i think that it is too late to buy cheap bitcoins now because 2 weeks ago their price was only 410$ while today they are near 600$ so bitcoins aren't so cheap now

but even if someone will buy bitcoins now for 600$ they still will be able to earn profit by selling them later after halving for much more than they bought so it's still good moment to buy

Hmm too late? I suggest you to see for yourself the current volume of buyers at any exchange with real time stats of volumes in the current price rate or even at the start of price rally to $500 this past days.

Hope it will give you an additional information about the market.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
This price is still cheap.  I wonder how many people didn't buy at $500 in 2013 before it hit $1k?  Don't be one of those people.

true.  price is still cheap.  My strategy is to buy small amounts regularly then I never really know how much I am paying and have no regrets...all I know is how much btc I have.  Don't focus on current value, just focus on accumulating.

This is actually pretty good. In a stock market during accumulation phase, you care about the number of shares you are accumulating, NOT the day-to-day price, if you are expecting a big score later on. Check what happened to CPXX this year (too late now-it is sold). I follow biotech, mostly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This price is still cheap.  I wonder how many people didn't buy at $500 in 2013 before it hit $1k?  Don't be one of those people.

true.  price is still cheap.  My strategy is to buy small amounts regularly then I never really know how much I am paying and have no regrets...all I know is how much btc I have.  Don't focus on current value, just focus on accumulating.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
so far each day that is passing is either loss for those who haven't bought yet and are afraid or a big happy gain for those who have believed in bitcoin and have invested in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With the prospect of a big devaluation in the yuan and a possible exit by Britain on June 23 and the halving around July 10th...with on!y 5 weeks to go .....this is going to skyrocket and you will all be slackjawed when we fly past $1,000 in july like it was nothing...segwit,,lightning network,blockchain adoption by fintech,paypal integration,more e-commerce companies adding bitcoin at checkout, adoption by third world countries as a safe haven asset class etc etc

I'm buying more bitcoin in the 500-600 range.....this is a no-brainer.

I do not think it is too late to buy the bitcoin. The bitcoin price could be $1200 in 12 months, so it is better to buy now.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With the prospect of a big devaluation in the yuan and a possible exit by Britain on June 23 and the halving around July 10th...with on!y 5 weeks to go .....this is going to skyrocket and you will all be slackjawed when we fly past $1,000 in july like it was nothing...segwit,,lightning network,blockchain adoption by fintech,paypal integration,more e-commerce companies adding bitcoin at checkout, adoption by third world countries as a safe haven asset class etc etc

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
of course not, I've prepared it all. This is the life, of course, all will be sudden, there is no need to regret that, because surely there will be another chance
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I do not buy now because the price is too high, and I will never regret it, because I have bought when the price under $500 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
This price is still cheap.  I wonder how many people didn't buy at $500 in 2013 before it hit $1k?  Don't be one of those people.

^

even $1000 might prove to be cheap. Compared to what the price will be at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658

i have to agree with you as now is probably best time to buy, price is large now and it rises, but this is still very good moment to buy because there will be even larger price rises in near future

for example price after halving will probably rise to 1000$-1200$ so this is really good moment to buy bitcoins for 600$ each and sell them for 1200$ after halving
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I won't regret a thing - I was pretty much "all in" before the initial spike of the current rise.

8-)

Activity: 546
I do not think you will regret it but it would not be smart, right now the price is even a bit high for buying in my opinion.
I think you can better wait for a while till the price is a bit less, this will sure happen for the halving..
Activity: 762
That's the reason why I buy bit by bit every month..
Activity: 406
Well you will of course not regret it for your whole life, I think buying right now can be good but its pretty expensive right now.
I honestly think its gonna go down in the future of this year and than go back up, I would wait for that moment to be honest.
Activity: 420
I think you will regret it if you do not buy them in this period, the halving is coming and it will let the price rise to a high amount for sure, due to this fact buying is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: