Pages:
Author

Topic: If USD falls - page 30. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
May 20, 2017, 06:53:24 PM
If the United States Dollar loses its value then I am pretty sure that people will begin to use a different Currency (Gold). Since Gold been around for a while I am pretty sure that the people in the IMF want to group Gold with something that they can build as well so they won’t feel so powerless when they make Gold as a payment option.

Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want if it’s not really tied to anything.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
May 20, 2017, 04:27:50 PM
If (when) usd falls.

People will look for things to invest their money in to prevent their wealth from losing value as the dollar falls.

Many will buy gold, silver, jewels. Some will buy color tv's, electronics since they're not bad at holding value.

Others will buy bitcoin. It could increase demand for crypto which in turn would case the value and price of bitcoin to increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 20, 2017, 08:54:16 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
Well I think it will makes price of bitcoin increase if the USD falls because it will takes impact on price of bitcoin,
we could saw the falls of Rupee on India because it, price of bitcoin becomed $1000
we can imagine if the USD falls price of bitcoin will increase more than today, many people do save values of whealty in bitcoin.

I'm think the same way as you do. USD being major currency will impact the price of bitcoin as compared to any other currency.  Also note that most of the bitcoin users are from the background where try use USD as primary currency. On the other hand rupee of India being limited to Indian country it shown effect on bitcoin price. So we can really imagine it would drastically change the bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2017, 08:44:15 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
Well I think it will makes price of bitcoin increase if the USD falls because it will takes impact on price of bitcoin,
we could saw the falls of Rupee on India because it, price of bitcoin becomed $1000
we can imagine if the USD falls price of bitcoin will increase more than today, many people do save values of whealty in bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 20, 2017, 08:37:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: