Pages:
Author

Topic: If we follow the 2013/2015 patern, the price will reach a new ATH only in 2027 - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
In Dec 2013 : ATH 1200$

then it declined and stayed roughfly between 200$ and 300$ for 22 months

If it was to follow the same patern again :

Now-Oct 2023 : 11 000 - 17 000$

And we would need to wait until 2027 to have a new ATH

Idea came from : Peter Schiff

I think a more likely scenario is that the Fed stops tightening not long before it will start in 2022, or don't tight much, and BTC raises >100K$ with 18 months from now if Big governments don't ban it.
Having no bans from government  does signify that we would reach up new all time highs but if this one happens then it would really be likely giving out those kind of situations on where price could really

increase because we cant really deny that negative news does give out bad impact in overall market and if we dont experience it for a while or for years then people might have been thinking that it is already been considered which would really be boosting up that buying factor.

Following into the same pattern? I dont think so because past isnt  guaranteed to happen in the future because if we do consider on several factors like the level of demand
then you couldnt really make out some comparison or making them the same.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

Assuming the market follow the same pattern again like those years you mention. It is still hard to predict the bottom price of the Bitcoin market.

According to my own understanding of Bitcoin ATH price.
The new ATH price is always achieved when the Bitcoin blockchain halving takes place and if you look at the Bitcoin price history you'll see that my impression is totally correct.
Therefore, the new ATH price will happen in the year 2025.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
The usual scenario for me is that, every time Bitcoin reaches a new peak, bad news started coming in and yes even government spread FUD about Bitcoin, snd the result was a big correction as well. Though Bitcoin is not that affected because it keeps on rising from time to time so I’m also confident that after this correction, new peak will be made and it can happen this year.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
^ It is a baseless conclusion which is only OP believe.
Look around and listen to the news, I don't think BTC will drop beyond even $35-40k. We have a lot of investors out there and many countries start legalizing BTC and I think this could be the reason BTC maintain on the top and no one will give up.
On the other side, BTC is expecting to have a new ATH after 4 years from the previous ATH, because the halving BTC price will surely increase and last year 2021 we are even glad to see that we experienced a twice ATH in a year. Nevertheless, I don't think BTC will repeat itself, that is impossible to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Is 2013 the only ATH? What about 2017 and 2021? You make it simple but wrong.

Be expecting ATH before 2027. Another halving is coming on 2024, people can fomo again and other investors too can invest which can drive the price to ATH.

What makes you think bitcoin will decrease up to this level? I am not thinking bitcoin will decrease below $20000.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

Idea came from : Peter Schiff

I think a more likely scenario is that the Fed stops tightening not long before it will start in 2022, or don't tight much, and BTC raises >100K$ with 18 months from now if Big governments don't ban it.
Pages:
Jump to: