Pages:
Author

Topic: if we pray hard enough can we avoid an asteroid hit? - page 4. (Read 2377 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I'd be more worried about large asteroids hitting the moon and nudging it toward us a bit. Nobody wants to live in a world where each ocean wave is practically a tsunami. Well - okay, I'm inland and well above-ground, so it'd be great for my property value, so...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
make some nuclear IPBM(Interplanetary baliistic  missile) would be more safe and effective, imo
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
If praying involve raising your hands and you are praying to goku then yes it will work, genkidama FTW  Cheesy

You could try and catch the asteroid Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
If praying involve raising your hands and you are praying to goku then yes it will work, genkidama FTW  Cheesy
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It says it will miss us. We need to be praying for it to hit us if we want to see a miracle.  Cheesy
Yeah praying will influence an asteroid.  Cheesy
I bet when it does miss us that will be claimed.
If it hits us, we didn't pray enough.  Cheesy

Haha! It would be  like a check on faith and praying
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Chuck will save us
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It says it will miss us. We need to be praying for it to hit us if we want to see a miracle.  Cheesy
If it hits us, we didn't pray enough.  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
well i guess praying can do anything i totally believe in Christ !! But hey an asteroid  Shocked all one can pray about is that it doesn't hit their area i guess !!
More like pray so that it won't hurt for long when it hit's th earth. Asteroids that size will pretty much screw us all.

the fact that they're all football sized says something about G-d's love for football

They come in all shapes and sizes not only in the size of a football.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
well i guess praying can do anything i totally believe in Christ !! But hey an asteroid  Shocked all one can pray about is that it doesn't hit their area i guess !!

LOL.  So because of your thoughts, a deity would decide to kill a different set of people?  That's one whacked god you have.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well i guess praying can do anything i totally believe in Christ !! But hey an asteroid  Shocked all one can pray about is that it doesn't hit their area i guess !!
More like pray so that it won't hurt for long when it hit's th earth. Asteroids that size will pretty much screw us all.

the fact that they're all football sized says something about G-d's love for football
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
well i guess praying can do anything i totally believe in Christ !! But hey an asteroid  Shocked all one can pray about is that it doesn't hit their area i guess !!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I've seen some developments of systems to readjust the course of asteroids.
I remember one where a large solar panel would be adjusted to the asteroid to change its course due to temperature changes.
Does anyone know a name or company of what I mean?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
If we pray so loud that asteroid will hear us, it is the only way to survive.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sentinel
If the entire planet's reaction to a high impact hazard scale asteroid was.... praying - then that thing better hit us square & fair and end that misery.
Such a dumb civilization wouldn't deserve any better.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
We can go all on one site of the world an jump, maybe we get out of range...
Pages:
Jump to: