Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are 1 of the 500,000 who live thru Coronavirus... - page 3. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13
I doubt that at least some wealth can be reached, and there will be no use in them, because you will have nothing to exchange them for. You’ll be lucky if you can find a stable source of food and heat so that you can survive at all.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
if all has the same wealth then who will serve for us?

though Lucky are those people that has a Skills in Physical life,i mean those who know how to carpentry ,to Fish,to farm and etc.

and i am one of those so all i need to do is have tools and equipment then i will offer service for other so i will become more wealthy than others and soon there will be rich and poor again.

also i will find many wife to spread my family and will fill the earth again with Humans.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Would be great, all fruits still there, animals still there , you can take anything you need and probably masturbate to/till death as would of done anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Learn to farm.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
Oh a post apocalyptic scenario

The wealth is going to be useless, do you know why? Because there will be 499,999 with the same amount of
wealth. There will be no shop workers, delivery drivers, pizza makers, etc. so the wealth will be pretty useless
unless...
Few people have the wealth and the others work to keep it "normal" 🤔
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If CV kills everybody in the world except about 500,000 people, and you are one who lives, what will you do? I mean, all the wealth in the world will be yours to split with about 499,999 other people. And there will probably only be a few of them in your area.

What are you going to do first?

Then what are you going to do?

And then, etc., ... ?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: