Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are the President, What rules will you apply on your country? - page 2. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 16
I will end contractualization.  It just extorts the poor while capitalists fill their bank accounts with loads of money that they can't even use. This will be the first step to helping the marginalized, I believe.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The first is that I will publish a very tough and uncompromising anti-corruption law
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I want to remove corruption.
Activity: 15
Mandatory education for everyone.
Activity: 77
I would legalise weed
Activity: 30
No plastic.
and equal pay
Activity: 63
Mandatory trash cans on every streets so that can minimize loitering  Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
I will apply the rules of conscription for everyone, except for persons with disabilities.
Activity: 120
Feel free to reply.  Grin

Free for all. I would promote Federalism
Activity: 112
Death penalty for rapists and corruptors.
Activity: 26
if i become president of my country i apply some high action on crime.special for rape crime.it is most dangerous crime in our society.and also make rule on corruption.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
I will forbid civil servants to use public cars, I will also apply the death penalty for corruptors.
Activity: 364
if I will become president I will change one that everyone has a fair and I will give the poor people a good job

Activity: 28
They are not about rules but about fine and fair sentences so that the rules are met. Enforce the rules already established and not forgive anyone.
Activity: 49
Activity: 112
if I become a president I will apply corruption and drug-free regulation. if anyone violates will be given a death penalty sanction. my country is free from corruption and drugs
Activity: 364
if I am president, I will uphold the law and improve the people's economy.
Activity: 72
If I become a president. I will give my people the best
Activity: 33

If I become president, I will apply hijab rules, to the Muslim community in my country, to live happy and noble, loved and respected by the neighboring countries.
Activity: 60
I would cut taxes and administration in same proportion.
Pages:
Jump to: