Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are the President, What rules will you apply on your country? - page 3. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
If I were a persident I will makes the taxes smaller and take the law against corruption.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
if i be a president the most rules i want to apply is hunt and jail all drug pushers. like my president doing now here in the philippines.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
What i would like to do is to make all my public officers, all government officials and lawmakers so long as you are a public servant then you are to use only and only public resources. If you want to go from point a to b then use public transportation, if you and your family are sick use the public hospitals, your children will go to a public school. So that they will know what is lacking and do something about it
Activity: 108
If I were President, I would ban tobacco and legalize cannabis, invest in the country's infrastructure and support each individual into buying and using eco-friendly vehicles with a monthly tax return. Just as a start.
Activity: 70
That's a to simple question.....to to much answers.....pfffff...there are many books written about it...i suggest...read them... Grin
Activity: 350
if I am president !? I will make a regulation on severe punishment for the corruption, I will name the sentence "to be poor", according to his name, I will make a corrupt person impoverished by surrendering all his property to the state, and before in prison a corrupt person must also be embarrassed in public.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If I became President, I would care for his people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Feel free to reply.  Grin

The first rule: I would stop forcing individuals to fund other people's lifestyles via extortion.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Feel free to reply.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: