Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU CAN USE YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY 100 % - page 2. (Read 130039 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
November 25, 2014, 06:27:45 PM
@Jetdata people are born different, have different things they have learned and experienced in life, and even the connections in the brain are different from the beginning. You can't expect 100% of brain use to mean everyone will perform the same way. That doesn't make sense.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
November 25, 2014, 06:17:51 PM
10% of brain control is a lie.
Our brain consumes %20 percent of our bodys energy so if we could control our brain at %100 we would need %200 of our bodys energy we dont have that much energy and we cant carry that.Lets say we somehow got that much energy , it will cause our brains grow more and cause that our skulls crush.

Well, we do not know that for sure. Our brain is already working, I do not think that adding some more processing would made energy consumption of our brain go skyrocket. At most maybe 2x more energy, not 2000%
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 25, 2014, 06:16:17 PM
If we only were able to use 10% of our brain, then brain damage would hardly be a problem if that much of our brain is unused.
http://cargo.dustincurtis.com/gallese.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKNsI5CWoU
Activity: 3
November 25, 2014, 06:09:00 PM
The 10% brain use is a myth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_brain_myth

Don't take anything you see on movies or what people say as granted

Not a myth! The doctors are monitoring electronic pulse waves. Yeah our brain sends electronic pulse waves throughout the entire brains. So that is why the whole brain is red on scanners. The doctors do not differentiate between automatic electronic wave signals that keep our system going. Like hearth pumping, liver working, lungs breathing in air and so on.

We have 2 kinds of wave signals in our brain!
Automatic pulse waves to keep body functions going! Only the reason why the whole brain is warm on scanners.
Manual electronics pulse wave functions where synapses are formed through learning.

If every body used brain at 100% capacity.
Why are there some people that sucks at math and some people excel at math?
Why are there good book writer and bad book writers?
Why are there good teachers and bad teachers?
Why are there good leaders and bad leaders?
Why do some high School kids fail the school while some are succeeding school without problems?

If everyone used 100% of their brain. That means there are no dumb people and smart people.
Automatic body pulse waves that keeps us going are not 100% brain usage guys. Our whole brain is warm on scanners only because of these automatic functions.

When you are solving math problems and equation. You are using manual wave pulses. Manual brainwaves synapses needs to be trained in order to achieve abilities.

If we used 100%! Then everybody should be good at The Art Of Drawing Pictures by now. Yet only some people are master artist.
These stupid doctors do not differentiate between manual electronic pulse waves and automatic pulse waves. This is our problem here.
10% brain usages is not a myth. Only dumb people that believes other dumb people.

Playing a football or a basketball activates manual brain waves. Manual brain waves need to be trained in order to achieve brain abilities. That means you are creating synapses and using your brain. Duh huh. Reading books also creates manual brain synapses that gives you abilities to write better in your tongue language.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
November 20, 2014, 02:19:55 PM

we only use 65% of all BTC and the system is still working.
Activity: 38
November 20, 2014, 01:30:22 PM
The 10% brain use is a myth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_brain_myth

Don't take anything you see on movies or what people say as granted

I'm thinking that this fact is wrong.

The same, I could say that our heart and blood system works on 100%. However, when you are artificially making intravenous injection with adrenaline this edge breaks. Is not?

Lucy - awesome.

I could point your attention on this moment, when she declined everything except Time.

Say, Time is connected with Space, like Light connected with Lantern.

See, Spacetime . Do you know such person Einstein, Albert ?

Lucy, said that car can be ignored, however, car constructed from the matter. It has Mass. Then Car is affect on the Time similar to Black-hole's effect or Star named The Sun or planet named The Earth, but a little bit less.

Time and Matter - are connected with each other.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 20, 2014, 02:36:22 AM
i do use 100 % of my brain...

it tells me "buy bitcoin, buy monero".

Cool
Activity: 36
November 20, 2014, 12:15:25 AM
If could fire off all the neurons in our brain rapidly, then I'm pretty sure it would act just like an AMD CPU.......

Toasty, smoking, and in need of more thermal paste
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
November 19, 2014, 11:13:54 PM
I read a theory once that the world's pyramids were created to enslave humanity to use only 10% of their brains.

This guy had mapped out years ago pyramid's that I had never heard of and he said the grid was like a prison so humans could be controlled and made slaves to entertain the beings that created all these ancient pyramids thousands of years ago, then he put out some math showing how the ancient Giza pyramid was based upon the largest astrological number in our solar system and there was no way Egyptians knew about the number that had only been discovered around 100 years or so ago.

Then he connected the pyramids to pentagrams and showed how mass loss of life events were always on ley lines connected to the pyramids.

Pretty out there stuff, but he did a great job building the case that there was an energy grid controlling human minds to only 10% use of their brains. Years later I saw a show on those new huge pyramids they discovered I think in Turkey and sure enough the scientists have confirmed now all these ancient pyramids are radiating energy they cannot explain with modern science.

His solution was simple, he purposed knocking down every pyramid to stop the power grid from controlling humanity so humanity doesn't destroy itself.

Pyramids do not constrict energy, they channel energy.  They are amplifiers.

Humans are easily controlled because our desolation from the source, because of our absence of love.  Pyramids connect you to the source.  They align you with the universe.
+1 to the absence of love my friend Smiley I completely agree with you on that one.  People have proven that if you direct your energy to positive and good thoughts and love everything about your life that your life will be better and people who can do this live happier better lives than people who think negatively and hate everything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 19, 2014, 10:03:18 PM
I would probably try to buy up all the stocks and go into day trading, then use that resource.

pretty much also make a cure as well.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 19, 2014, 09:45:07 PM
I read a theory once that the world's pyramids were created to enslave humanity to use only 10% of their brains.

This guy had mapped out years ago pyramid's that I had never heard of and he said the grid was like a prison so humans could be controlled and made slaves to entertain the beings that created all these ancient pyramids thousands of years ago, then he put out some math showing how the ancient Giza pyramid was based upon the largest astrological number in our solar system and there was no way Egyptians knew about the number that had only been discovered around 100 years or so ago.

Then he connected the pyramids to pentagrams and showed how mass loss of life events were always on ley lines connected to the pyramids.

Pretty out there stuff, but he did a great job building the case that there was an energy grid controlling human minds to only 10% use of their brains. Years later I saw a show on those new huge pyramids they discovered I think in Turkey and sure enough the scientists have confirmed now all these ancient pyramids are radiating energy they cannot explain with modern science.

His solution was simple, he purposed knocking down every pyramid to stop the power grid from controlling humanity so humanity doesn't destroy itself.

Pyramids do not constrict energy, they channel energy.  They are amplifiers.

Humans are easily controlled because our desolation from the source, because of our absence of love.  Pyramids connect you to the source.  They align you with the universe.
Activity: 167
November 19, 2014, 01:08:16 PM
if I could do half the things she can do, id start off making some serious money to magic shows.

like that one guy making millions, criss angel.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
November 19, 2014, 10:06:51 AM

That seems to be a case of finding what you want to find, if you look in enough different and unrelated places lol.
Where did you see that about pyramids radiating energy that can't be explained? Is there a source for that, or is it from the History Channel? xD

I'm not familiar enough to comment any further on the above, but a lot of the symbolism in the actual movie Lucy that people seem to miss are the Luciferian (as in that of gnostic, "Light-bringer" origins) themes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 19, 2014, 09:58:23 AM
You can not use your brains capacity, even worse - most people have not enough developed brains - and they can not develop them. So improving brain capacity will not be available  Wink Just remember fact that many people love to watch TV garbage daily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
November 19, 2014, 07:29:51 AM
I would have tried to freeze the time and eat all the cakes from the pastry shop. Tongue
Activity: 32
November 18, 2014, 11:23:29 PM
I'd be happy with 50% like in the movie. To be able to do all that would be really cool.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 18, 2014, 08:41:56 PM
Guys didn't understand this film meaning....

If people can use 100% of their brains, they will be an USB =]]

Only USB can load 100% its memory. Finally Lucy became an USB right ? and the messege "I'm everywhere" Smiley) lol
Activity: 52
November 15, 2014, 01:20:38 PM
if I had this ability, I would be abusing it to rob banks  Smiley
Activity: 238
November 15, 2014, 05:27:22 AM
Let us assume we use only 10 % of our brain (which is wrong)
And we live for average 100 years. (not taking into account the effects of what we have done to everything.)

Brain capacity raised to 100% => Life expectancy becomes 100 years * (1/10)^10. ~ 10 minutes.

I am 10% good at math hence the above calculation is 10% accurate.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
November 14, 2014, 09:03:45 PM
I wish I had lucys powers, to setup an empire before I die. or pass out by that crazy drug in that movie, or make an antidote.
Pages:
Jump to: