Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose(country)? - page 4. (Read 8981 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Norway somewhere. Smiley
Do you know how f**king expensive Norway is? And cold to! Brrr...

Myself, I'd live on Fiji. No doubt.

Yeah i do. I live there. Free health care among other things. Michael Moore made a 6-7 min documentary of Norway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mTKDaKa6Q
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
where is this Paradise located mean in which Oceania or near which Country  

The French Polynesia area is wide like Europe, it is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, very far from any continent. From there, if you look the planet from above there is only blue. It is more than 99% water from that point of view.
It is infinity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
If I was filthy rich and didn't even need to worry about managing my investments I would definitely settle down in French Polynesia. At least that's what I would like to believe, maybe I would get bored out of my mind after a year or two there.  Smiley

My mother is from there. It is the fucking paradise. At the horizon, the infinite sky is melting with the deep blue ocean. You can see so far that the big ships are falling behind the horizon limit. It feel like the time stopped. You feel infinity and eternity. It's like being on heroin all the time.
People are extremely nice and peaceful too.
Why the fuck am I staying in France. I hate French people so much (the food is good though).

where is this Paradise located mean in which Oceania or near which Country 
legendary
If I was filthy rich and didn't even need to worry about managing my investments I would definitely settle down in French Polynesia. At least that's what I would like to believe, maybe I would get bored out of my mind after a year or two there.  Smiley

My mother is from there. It is the fucking paradise. At the horizon, the infinite sky is melting with the deep blue ocean.  When the big ships go far away, you can see them falling behind the horizon limit. It feels like the time stopped. You feel infinity and eternity.
At night, the sky is so saturated with bright stars that you can see like it is the day.
It's like being on heroin all the time.
People are extremely nice and peaceful too. They are great dancer and musician, they just worry about enjoying life everyday. Girls want to fuck all the time.
Why the fuck am I staying in France. I hate French people so much (the food is good though).
legendary

France is beautiful but I hate French people (and I'm French so it would be even worse for you).
They are just so pretentious and negative. Complaining all the fucking time.

The food is great though.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Norway somewhere. Smiley
Do you know how f**king expensive Norway is? And cold to! Brrr...

Myself, I'd live on Fiji. No doubt.
Activity: 183
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
If I was filthy rich and didn't even need to worry about managing my investments I would definitely settle down in French Polynesia. At least that's what I would like to believe, maybe I would get bored out of my mind after a year or two there.  Smiley

I think that. I don't think I could retire and do absolutely nothing. It'd be well boring. I like the chase of wealth, and fear that I'd get bored once that chase was over.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I said earlier in the thead I would love to live in the UK but I would love to live in canada too although I believe Canada is much more expensive than the uk to live in.

Depends where in the UK and where in Canada... Both can be really expensive in some areas while decently cheaper in other areas.

I'm more familar with the UK I would love to live around the london area and I know it can be very expensive but I don't know to much about Canada and I know that living around Vancouver can be very expensive too.
London and Vancouver both very expensive then which city are better for living in these countries
Activity: 98
It must have mountains and near a lake or river.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I said earlier in the thead I would love to live in the UK but I would love to live in canada too although I believe Canada is much more expensive than the uk to live in.

Depends where in the UK and where in Canada... Both can be really expensive in some areas while decently cheaper in other areas.

I'm more familar with the UK I would love to live around the london area and I know it can be very expensive but I don't know to much about Canada and I know that living around Vancouver can be very expensive too.
Activity: 168

Activity: 602
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
I would live in my home country, more specifically castle Neuschwanstein.

where is this really beauti a dream place to live

Disneyland  Grin

Just kidding, the castle at Disneyland was modelled on this.

It is located in Germany: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle

Hogwarts was the inspiration for the Disneyland Castle?  Grin
Activity: 8

Disneyland  Grin

Just kidding, the castle at Disneyland was modelled on this.

It is located in Germany: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle
★☆★777Coin★☆★

Activity: 94
Switzerland.  Or USA.
Activity: 78
To the moon?

Pages:
Jump to: