Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose(country)? - page 9. (Read 8981 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
My bf dreams of NY (or Indonesia for the worst). I find Canaries enough. Smiley
Activity: 84
las vegas. the best place in the world.

Lived there 6 times, ~6 months at a time. Wait! When did Las Vegas become a country?
haha Grin I just noticed that too Grin
i'll pick Vietnam, anyone been there yet? SUPER AWESOME
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Lived there 6 times, ~6 months at a time. Wait! When did Las Vegas become a country?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I was thinking this the other day and I found it hard to choose one

Australia - the only place where you have beaches and ski slopes within a few hour drive away.

How about an hour from each other? http://www.hawaiiinfoguide.com/hawaii_skiing.htm
TPN
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How did it get so late, so soon?
Activity: 168
Rio has the best looking women in the world and they don't play hard to get. The tequila flows all night like a river.

That's one of my top travel destinations. I've never been, but I'd love to...

The beaches look amazing!

Yeah, it totally kicks ass. I went on a vacation to Amazonia to do crazy shit like feed Piranha off the side of a boat. I just couldn't leave the area without spending some time in Rio again. It is so easy to get laid there and I'm not remotely attractive.  Wink

Sounds like an awesome place, then!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Rio has the best looking women in the world and they don't play hard to get. The tequila flows all night like a river.

Yeah, it totally kicks ass. I went on a vacation to Amazonia to do crazy shit like feed Piranha off the side of a boat. I just couldn't leave the area without spending some time in Rio again. It is so easy to get laid there and I'm not remotely attractive.  Wink

Activity: 154
Japan for sure.. Smiley) I love my native country but still My heart is in japan
Activity: 28
Activity: 3
Activity: 70
I would live in Japan. Beautiful country overall and close to the rest of the world, aka not the U.S. I wouldn't have to spend a boatload of money to travel to Europe, Asia or Australia if I lived there as well.

Europe is further from Japan than it is from the US.

OT: Difficult question, wouldn't want to be stuck in one place my whole life. If someone offered me a decent job in Curacao, I would go right away. Same goes for Australia, civilized Asia, the US, Scandinavia.
Activity: 51
anyone who doesnt choose tropical island is complete dead zombie...
Denmark.
+1

Or Sweden, maybe Norway.
It's cold out there and lack of sun for many months, but they have the highest life standards in the world and one of the healthiest economies. Unfortunately high taxes too...

Perhaps they have high taxes, but the minimum salary in Norway amounts to around $20 USD. Plus, if you enjoy cooking your own meals, you can save a lot of money there since fast food is astronomically expensive.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to deal with the sun only being out between 10am and 2pm.. :/
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Denmark.
+1

Or Sweden, maybe Norway.
It's cold out there and lack of sun for many months, but they have the highest life standards in the world and one of the healthiest economies. Unfortunately high taxes too...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
South Africa!
Beautiful country, beautiful people, food is not bad, life is cheap.

the urban and big citys aren´t really cheap any more^^
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Switzerland or Mexico
Activity: 364
Im visiting the dfw dallaz area right now. Not a bad place at all, but i have already seen a few blondes with thick southern sccents.

I live in the DFW area, its alright. I like Northern California (feather river) myself.

Australia - the only place where you have beaches and ski slopes within a few hour drive away.

Same with the Cote d'Azure in France... Nice is a nice (haha) place. If you want world-class skiing, the alps are just nearby, too.
Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: