Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 2. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 100
  My question  is  Why do you feel pessimistic? If you compare the decline in bitcoin prices to the end of last year, it is true that the price of bitcoin is falling free. But look at the development of bitcoin prices from the start.Bitcoin prices are still quite high. Fluctuations will continue. Now is the right time to invest according to your abilities. Good luck for all of you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Indeed, Trust and believe cryptocurrency because it will never stay like that forever. We need to have a strong believe that it will rise again sooner or later. Do not lose hope because there are so many bitcoin believers out there still believe that it will recover not this year but maybe next year. Lets look for the brightside of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin will traded in nasdaq, second biggest market in the world. I am believe this market will make bitcoin survive and the price increasing again. Its true we should confident with our investment and believe it
Activity: 644
Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Indeed, Trust and believe cryptocurrency because it will never stay like that forever. We need to have a strong believe that it will rise again sooner or later. Do not lose hope because there are so many bitcoin believers out there still believe that it will recover not this year but maybe next year. Lets look for the brightside of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Express Crypto Exchange make it very easy for everyone including business owners and organizations. Sell Ethereum instantly. Sell Bitcoin instantly, Sell your Bitcoin and Ethereum to receive cash to your PayPal account, bank account or cash out via Western Union or MoneyGram.

[email protected]
https://www.webuycryto.com
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Everyone always decides whether he should invest in bitcoin and in a cryptocurrency market or not, all experienced people who work with a cryptocurrency sphere and bitcoin understand that the whole market is controlled and manipulated by big players, now many people have lost huge money due to the fact that the market is being manipulated and constantly falling, now they will make a withdrawal and will not risk next time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
how do you know that this is over? if it's true why the prices on the market can be green, and those marked up instead of going down, are you tired of all this? all you need is just be patient and keep looking for information that is certain this is not over bro, have you been frustrated and sold all your coins. whether you will not regret it later after everything returns to normal and maybe it will be better.

Lol, when the price soaring into its highest one, a lot people says good things about crypto especially bitcoin. To the moon, bitcoin is our future, and so on. And then when the price down significantly, some says that this will be over and the other bad things. As I can see from such expressions, people are just over reacted and can not face the reality about crypto currency. Up and down are very common and bitcoin itself already faced it couple of times in the past. And what now, bitcoin remain exist and it will be like that for a long period of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
how do you know that this is over? if it's true why the prices on the market can be green, and those marked up instead of going down, are you tired of all this? all you need is just be patient and keep looking for information that is certain this is not over bro, have you been frustrated and sold all your coins. whether you will not regret it later after everything returns to normal and maybe it will be better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
let just watch how will btc escape this bubble thing like what they said on the emerging technology of internet before. you will never see the good future of cryptocurrency if you are a non believer.

You are another person in here who clearly fail to understand the difference between blockchain and Bitcoin

Blockchain is a technology - likely to see good use in the future

Bitcoin is a product that is created using blockchain - and right now a product whose price is rapidly falling because not many are willing to buy it any more.

Blockchain does not need cryptocurrencies

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Ok, i give your thought a respect. But why? Why would you say something like this? Can you please tell us more about your scenery? And also what you think about the ICO's and the altcoins? Do you think all cryptocurrencies bubble and they will all be gone soon?
Activity: 264
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

You also have the choice whether to turn your back around or keep working since if this currency fluctuate you can expect something in return which is such a good idea to think of, the currenct happenings in the market must not be the reasom to stop given that Bitcoin is made with accordance to our time, time of technology.
A real holders never lose a hope mate, maybe you are not one of them. This is not a good time to sell your funds as because you have now a lot of losses, yes you can cut it right now but mate, as you said, it was a bubble. Its normal that markets have crashes in deep like this but important thing is it will be back soon to its pick

you literally contradict yourself.

you agree it is a bubble - and still believe it to go back to the peak. That is just plain stupid - the very definition of a bubble is that prices go much much higher than what the real market is - and therefor of course will never ever get back to those heights again
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
A real holders never lose a hope mate, maybe you are not one of them. This is not a good time to sell your funds as because you have now a lot of losses, yes you can cut it right now but mate, as you said, it was a bubble. Its normal that markets have crashes in deep like this but important thing is it will be back soon to its pick
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The paradox of fishing in trouble waters is only for people of great mind, this is just the right time to acquire more and more of the coin while patiently waiting for the greener days ahead.
If someone had listen to you right now then maybe they had a lot of loss right now. If they believe on you then probably they are misleading now with their investment. And this is not helpful among other members scaring them away.

You are completely wrong.

The people who listened to me would have sold at 7200 USD.

People who believed in "HODL" is now worth only 4000 USD.
Activity: 546
It's a bit scary that bitcoin's price is really down, but it's not going to die. Now is not a good time to sell, the price is too low. You can keep waiting and it will pick up.
Right bitcoin value now is scary cause the value is really down but always think don't panic be calm first think wisely, bitcoin is not going to die it's better to keep your bitcoin now and wait for recovering the price value in the market.

Even if Bitcoin does not start growing this year, I am ready to hold it. I see that BTC will become used globally, and I want to have this cryptocurrency when this great era comes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Loosing out in bitcoin is a choice you decided to make because if the market is low you hold or buy more so as to sell when it will profit you. Its a long time investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
everyone has a different way of thinking. with market conditions like this there are two choices remain hodl and believe that in the future the crypto market will rise again or choose to sell because of fear that prices will decrease further. if I choose to stay hodl because of the decline that is happening now in my opinion the thing that usually happens with crypto. in the past crypto had experienced things like that but it proved to be able to rise again. so this belief makes me believe bitcoin can rise again.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27

Cut the loss! This is one of the heart breaking strategy in trading. I don't want to cut the loss because I have always faith to my investment. When I buy a coin, I always look for its background and development. However, I know that we cannot anticipate every reaction of buyer and seller. Therefore, we cannot predict the price. Cutting our loss is scary yet we need to conquer our emotion once our biased will not achieve.

Would an under 500-1000$ baghodler whale cut his/her "loss" (?). There is a price where topic starters words mean nothing. Those guys seen other big crash(es), so they had the profit moved to fiat, even hoarded more coins on the way down. Those guys/gals are huge hodlers lol. This trolls attempt is futile to force the price under a certain level/FUD BTC to death.

Cut loss/rebuy etc.. nice and all but if its at the bottom and it pumps, then you are done for lol. They should have sold at higher levels. 70-80% loss well why would I take it, esp when BTC isnt dead and I was stupid enough to not use better positions to save myself or even take profits.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35

Cut the loss! This is one of the heart breaking strategy in trading. I don't want to cut the loss because I have always faith to my investment. When I buy a coin, I always look for its background and development. However, I know that we cannot anticipate every reaction of buyer and seller. Therefore, we cannot predict the price. Cutting our loss is scary yet we need to conquer our emotion once our biased will not achieve.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If someone had listen to you right now then maybe they had a lot of loss right now. If they believe on you then probably they are misleading now with their investment. And this is not helpful among other members scaring them away.
Pages:
Jump to: