Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 6. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
I know that bitcoin can recover from this fall down and it will gives us more opportunities. For those people who still believes in bitcoin, lets continue on investing and hold our bitcoins so we dont regret everything in the end. This is a great opportunity to buy more coins and hold it. Some of us lose some money but lets take it as a lesson so we dont mess up with our decisions again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Yes it true based on what you see from now bitcoin's price now is so stable and not doing big drops price or rising its price, Just wait for your bitcoin price recovers and dont sell it in a low price if a the last you will be concered that wrong what you did and selling for a low price for your bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I think now is the time to hold and get more and more invested in cryptocurrencies. Crypto remains at a very small level of adoption. Once the application increases, the good projects will explode.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 606
What about many people before have take much profit with bitcoin investment, did you brave to talk them bitcoin is bubble and have to leave bitcoin any more ? You are faced with wrong moment when you bitcoin or altcoin and lost your money.
Activity: 42
Take every chance of fall to buy more instead of selling because once the price recovers, it will give good profit. It is for long term investment so wait for long and do not think for instant profit. Take this opportunity to buy and buy even ethereum because they have good value when return in good price.

There is no doubt the bitcoin price will recover very soon because it is expanding at the moment in the business world in a high rate as a digital currency and soon its price will rise to the previous level or more so better to buy now without thinking twice and like you have mentioned ethereum price too is low and doing ethereum investments too will be very profitable in the future but for any now is the time to buy and hold
Activity: 67
I think if someone is in loss I must say he should buy some bitcoin in this dio market so that when the price will going to rise atleast his loss become compensate.
Activity: 42
Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

That is true now is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for long as a long term investment because the prices is very low compared to last several years and if bitcoin gain in the future the profit margin will be much higher and that is why most individuals who has the ability to afford purchasing bitcoin are buying large amounts for there future and I believe that investments wont be in vain
Activity: 55
Take every chance of fall to buy more instead of selling because once the price recovers, it will give good profit. It is for long term investment so wait for long and do not think for instant profit. Take this opportunity to buy and buy even ethereum because they have good value when return in good price.
Activity: 63
Well i think i can encourage all investors to use the method of "NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER" because now its not a good time to give up on hope but strengthen it because the best time for bitcoin investors is just around the Conner.
Activity: 266
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

It is true that Bicoins price dropped immensly but due to many negative effects it had to face from the world but the world understanding towards Bitoin is changing so we can see many industries and businesses are trying to connect Bitcoin with there core business processes and that can give a good place in the near future to increase it's price and expand more in the globe so I think we can gain the money we lost but by holding few more time
Activity: 56
Every time something like this can happen to bitcoin, its value quickly goes down and seems to give a disadvantage to those who store it, but if it be a little patient and wait for the right time bitcoin value will go back up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I'm not in favor of the theory that bitcoin will grow in price to a hundred thousand dollars or more. However, the time for his sunset has not yet come. While it will grow in price, however, it will then decrease. For each coin there is a limit in price and while such a limit for bitcoin has not yet come. It is still possible and necessary to invest in it. It will become risky for investment when it rises significantly in price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I believe that he will recover, so it's best to do it. We always have a price reduction in the first quarter of the year for about five years, this thing is expected. Let's just believe in bitcoin, I'm sure it will be higher than last year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109

yes me too i loss a lot of money because of holding and buying  more cryptocurrency  when the date is january and now i loss a lot  and i want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency now becauase i beleive that cryptocurrency will going to rise again.

You really do not learn from experience do you?
Activity: 434
Merit: 168

yes me too i loss a lot of money because of holding and buying  more cryptocurrency  when the date is january and now i loss a lot  and i want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency now becauase i beleive that cryptocurrency will going to rise again.
Activity: 120
I think that market's down will make us realize that buying is more necessary than a panic selling. And hoping that prices comes back, its a very great outcome of trading or selling it in that time as we can make profit in the times its price comes back to a huge positive percentage.
I think it is right time to buy, not sell until the price increases, if you sell at this time you will lost 2/3 of your money invested, just be patient, Bitcoin will go back to the magic.
Activity: 784
I think that market's down will make us realize that buying is more necessary than a panic selling. And hoping that prices comes back, its a very great outcome of trading or selling it in that time as we can make profit in the times its price comes back to a huge positive percentage.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Yeah right.... the number of gullible "investors" who jump in to "buy the dip" keep getting ripped off...
You're right, the trend is still very much bearish. Money to be made if you can buy and sell the dips and pumps but but the overall trend is still downward and who knows when this will bottom out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
This not the time to run out from bitcoin it is the good time to involve here and those who already involved should hold and keep patient.

Yeah right.... the number of gullible "investors" who jump in to "buy the dip" keep getting ripped off...
Uad
Activity: 27
Thank you for your concern. I prefer to keep coins and keep holding. Did you know that when btc stabilizes at some price, there are several million orders that will be sold? In fact, I buy more. Let's see who will laugh at the bank a few months later.
Pages:
Jump to: