Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 27. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Thanks for the tips sir but i think you don't need to meddle with our own decisions so what if we trust bitcoin and for us it is the right time to buy cause it's price is low and i hope that bitcoin recover soon and do frontispiece if you're right cause we are the one who'll carry the burden if bitcoin is a bubble  but if it is i'll make sure that i learn something from it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 22
Yes, economists say Bitcoin is a bubble, many people are waiting for the novice to access the disk, perhaps you read which news came to this conclusion, I can not refute you but will not give up bitcoin because who I do not know what the future of bitcoin is, so what I'm choosing now is waiting and being calm.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Wrong. Cryptocurrency is still small with a marketcap of Billion industry compare to stock market they fall dip.  U.S stock market are on bleed just wait them to turn green again just like cryptos. They will recover fast as it's the technology of the future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
I think now is the best time to buy, and now the decline is only temporary, buy cheap is sensible, but now sell more loss.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

Dont ever force people to have the same opinion like yours because now its freedom.
Not any people can force other people to do something. We can oy convince without forcing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Regarding bubble you are right the rise from 7k to 20k within a very short time was a bubble and it popped back to 6k but I think that after this point it would be healthy market and now on there is not any bubble left until the next pump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
I've bought so early that I'm almost always on profit. Currently I am losing only on profit...
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Go and put yourself a bid and cry. For the record, stay away in this forum if you can't take the volatility of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not for you. Log out now and forget your account in bitcointalk. And after that you can see everyone in here rich. There are a lot of opportunities in bitcoin. I guess you're blind on not seeing those things. Goodluck out there, go find yourself activities that would make you "rich."
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
There are so many factors that affect this price and downtrend and one of them is the Chinese New Year as well, after February there will be a recovery in my opinion. So don`t panic and this scanario happened many times and after every crash btc got stronger.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
We need to calm down. I think this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin since it has a lower value. Can't wait until it go up again this year. Bitcoin is still number one in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Will,actually thanks for your advice,ive already loss half of of my bitcoin before i conclude in my mind  that bitcoin now continues to drop down its price value,but there are words say its better to late  than never,so as of now i  change my longterm investment bitcoin to fiat currency and  return its back,when the condition going back to normal.monitoring the price value of bitcoin is things i could do now,because i want to gain back my half losses.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
BTC DEAD, GET OUT.

Dude, BTC in not dead. How can it be dead if the volume on the market is still over $13millions? It's not supposed to call it dead, it's just Bitcoin Price is crashing at the moment, and i believe that the price will come back rising again in nearly time .
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

You have reached that conclusion in accordance with your personal trading ideas, and that seems very respectable to me. But you have not accredited yourself as an analyst with enough capacity to accurately predict the next market movements, therefore I do not think you have the right to criticize others for the decisions they are making with their bitcoins, because everyone is responsible for acting according to his own analysis.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Allow me to disagree with you. It is not very wise to sell when the price is as low as it is now. Don't encourage people to do stupid things

May be the OP missed to buy at the lowest price and trying his luck to drive down to buy more Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Nice quote Smiley

PS: I did the same yesterday Cheesy
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
BTC has been steadily rising all day and will continue to do so. HODL or you'll regret it
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
This is just the first quarter of the year and this is the time to buy bitcoin at the dip and hold and maybe this month bitcoin will rise to $20k or even more.
For thus who sell their bitcoin! it's their loss  Cry, bitcoin will continue to rise.
Activity: 98
I think most people are in agreement here - the OP is wrong. Bitcoin often dips at the start of the year, now is not the time to sell. HODL and you will make money this year.
Activity: 378
Do not in any case now sell something! It's not reasonable! Look news, there has been a worldwide correction of investments and stocks! Soon it will all end and the market will again show a good growth of boot and all coins! There is no bubble, there is a Chinese New Year!))))) Buy if anyone can now bitcoin, this is an excellent price in anticipation of great growth!
Activity: 308
Allow me to disagree with you. It is not very wise to sell when the price is as low as it is now. Don't encourage people to do stupid things
Pages:
Jump to: