Pages:
Author

Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss - page 30. (Read 4951 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
some people believe hold and buy back, some people believe that the hold is not the best option and selling will prevent you in losses.

differences of opinion and confidence always occur in a discussion forum. the most important thing for me is the future of bitcoin and other crypto, not just about price, but its technology in the future and its useful evenly in real life.

we can all see and feel what's happening right now, the choice is in our hands and you should not regret the choice you have taken.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

I have listened to you when Bitcoin was down to $14000 and sold everything. I want to thank you a lot.

Now I will buy back Bitcoin when it has reached bottom, maybe $2000, so I will have 7 times more Bitcoin than before.

Very smart decision, I praise you a lot.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

That is what people said when it dropped to 15000. Then they saw the dip to 12000 as a good buying opportunity as there was blood in the streets. Then people like you said to buy at 10000 because that was cheap. Then people like you in here said to buy at 8000 to be prepared for the upturn. Now you say the same at 6000.....

Go ahead - pursue your dream of the get-rich-quick scheme, what could possibly go wrong.......

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

I think there is still a chance for recovery; I know there is a lot of panic going around. I still think there is a chance am basing this to the fact that such drop happened before and govs banning happened before as well. Let us see what happens here on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109

Pages:
Jump to: