Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 8. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will invest it on my Bitcoin and buy a new house.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
Would buy a whole collection of Shibas and other crypto related stuff
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
1/2 bank, 1/2 btc,

In a bank as cash?
You wouldn't buy anything, pay off your debts or travel? Doubt it!

Perhaps he'd wait until his thousands of Bitcoins are worth twice as much before doing so Wink
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Probably half of that Yukon's Gold Mine,
Activity: 434
I will surely invest with it to make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
1/2 bank, 1/2 btc,

In a bank as cash?
You wouldn't buy anything, pay off your debts or travel? Doubt it!
Activity: 44
A pretty whore and a house.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
1/2 bank, 1/2 btc,
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will invest it straight on my gold business to fetch me more money.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
I would buy a load of BTC for a million at current market prices ($554) and then wait for a week for the prices to climb and then sell them. Will rinse and repeat every time BTC price crashes! This way, i will build myself a tidy retirement package! Smiley
Activity: 252
Buy a mining hardware.. A lot of mining hardware
Activity: 147
a pretty house  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Invest in the Capital Market,BTC,buy a house,a new car.
Activity: 3
I would try make make some kind of business, invest so I would have stable good income, that wouldn't be easy i know..
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
I'd be the boring guy and invest in high-yielding dividend stocks  Grin. I figure if I wait 5-10 on those I'd have enough money stored up to never have to work again simply off of the divdend payments (maybe not a lavish life but I would be able to basically do what I wanted)
Activity: 61
1. A Major Buisness that doesn't require me to run it. 2. a new house with expensive office for another buisness. 3. a project car to build.
Activity: 280
Relax!
I'd buy some Bitcoin, man. I guess they'd appreciate in value even more and then I could buy more awesome stuff. On the other hand I think it's stupid that people only look at material values when they consider their personal happiness!
Activity: 4
i'f i had that much money i would by the best hi-tech PC ever built :-)
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
I'd spend it on things that'd make me even richer over time. Invest some of it in Bitcoin, Gold, and Silver. I'd use a lot to start some (online) businesses.
Activity: 110
I would invest some into btc. I'd get a place, Idk what  you guys are talking about, houses not leaving much.. you can buy places around here really cheap. I'd get a new car. Invest into my own music studio.

soundcloud.com/gcpstudio

I'd donate, and setup a musical community in the city. Probably meaning I'd buy a venue Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: