Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be? - page 11. (Read 9301 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
It must be BNB right now. It has two use for you as a trader, price is gonna spike every time and a fees in the exchange.

I don't know much about Libra and Law, but GRAM is scam for 100%

That's what I heard about GRAM. Nothing seem is going on so far but the ICO was said to be successful. There could be a thread created that discusses GRAM to be scam , I must have missed it. I wonder how much money and people are buying but end up waiting almost a year now. It could look legit if they were doing IEO today.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Of course, it could be Ethereum. Suppose that the ether is comparable in importance with BTC. In this case, I would choose one of the rather large old coins, for example, Cardano or IOTA or NEM.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?
First choice for me is ethereum, first concept in smart contract, most pair on every exchange beside bitcoin of course, next year when ethereum 2.0 is launch i think this can make ethereum goes to $ 700 again
Activity: 116
Merit: 0

Why do you think so???
Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?

Libra? Even though are already coins that had proven their worth in good or in bad times. Libra is new, the reason it is a hot topic right now is only because it is connected to Facebook, but if not were could that coin go, maybe gone in an instant. There is no need to pick such coins and you just probably buy Ether or LTC, even XRP is worth the try.

Thank you for your answer
copper member
Activity: 224
I would go for ETH, because I think that Ethereum is one of the most undervalued altcoins on the market. This coin is used literally by everyone and 300 bucks for such a coin is simply silly. Hope things will turn better and ETH will climb to its ATH price.
i think i will choose ETH, you know the strong altcoin for now is of course ETH.
ETH is the seccond coin in CMC by volume and who don't know about erc20 chain and it be the basic chain from token now.
BNB is good coin too, but i prefer to choose ETH.
if LIBRA, i think we just need to wait what will happen to LIBRA.

I also waiting to see Libra's development.
Don't buy Libra, really. It's still unclear about the attitude of the committee to Zucker's job...

I also heard about this. That's why I name it 'questionable'
Activity: 50
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Libra? Even though are already coins that had proven their worth in good or in bad times. Libra is new, the reason it is a hot topic right now is only because it is connected to Facebook, but if not were could that coin go, maybe gone in an instant. There is no need to pick such coins and you just probably buy Ether or LTC, even XRP is worth the try.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
i think i will choose ETH, you know the strong altcoin for now is of course ETH.
ETH is the seccond coin in CMC by volume and who don't know about erc20 chain and it be the basic chain from token now.
BNB is good coin too, but i prefer to choose ETH.
if LIBRA, i think we just need to wait what will happen to LIBRA.
Activity: 55
Don't buy Libra, really. It's still unclear about the attitude of the committee to Zucker's job...
Pages:
Jump to: