Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to go all in the next 3 days, what coin would you choose? - page 2. (Read 1471 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
In terms of coin of course I choose the bitcoin, in big world of crypto currency bitcoin is one of the most trusted coin, even though a high numbers of coins want to compete and surpass them they can't do it so easy. Otherwise we have no doubt regarding holding of bitcoin for long time.

However in terms of altcoins I guess ethereum, because this coin have a good system technology, I'm sure if the people appreciate their systems they can earn a lot of capitalist that supports to this coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
For the last three days definitely I would choose bitcoin it is the best choice for us we all know that.Bitcoin is the strongest and higher price that we can ever buy.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Bolenum BLN on coinmarket cap.They're launching a beta version of
their exchange December 15th.

The total supply is 10 million and was 1million this morning but as of now is less then 1million.

I would regret not buying it and then seeing it at a $1

How are you supposed to go all in with 10K volume bruz
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Of course i suggest to no one going all in, but let's see what will be the answers here.

Wink

in last three days ago, bitcoin price is down and if I can go back to that time, I will buy bitcoin as much as I can so I can sell it right now. the price is dropped too much and this makes people buy much of amount and they are expecting the price will be up in next days and it is happening right now. but we cannot go back to the past and we only could enjoy our day and make the best we can so our day will beautiful. I learn from my past to not regret something that I missed and I need to take a lesson from that moment so I can move on.
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Lisk and syscoin are both nearing re-branding. I wouldn't necessarily advise you to invest in either long term but pretty much guaranteed spike for either once re branding done. Sell and get out, profit.
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
Bolenum BLN on coinmarket cap.They're launching a beta version of
their exchange December 15th.

The total supply is 10 million and was 1million this morning but as of now is less then 1million.

I would regret not buying it and then seeing it at a $1
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Of course i suggest to no one going all in, but let's see what will be the answers here.

Wink
In the meantime and next week I will choose Bitcoin, because the current high price and very fast price increase make Bitcoin more dominant among other coins, and picked by many coiners. and you can imagine how high the price of Bitcoin in the next week.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
WaltonChain, definitely.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
to the moon
any of the top 5. no one will be left out with their current marketcap. billions!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is bullish but also in a bubble. Not sure when it is going to pop but for a few days I'd say it was a safe bet. For the longer term I would diversify with alts, especially privacy coins which are becoming more popular now. Dash is going up to the moon - but probably a bubble as well
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
I think Ethereum or Ethereum classic  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Deeponion, Or Syscoin. They both have good working products that no other competitor has built in to their protocols.

Deeponion has deepvault (files) and deepsend(messaging) and is completely anonymous through tons of mechanisms, and Syscoin has the blockmarket that i believe is in beta at the moment.

Activity: 178
Merit: 12
Ethereum.... Without a doubt
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Bitcoin would be the best choice. Too obvious too ask as we can see how it pulls up that fast.
But not suggesting all-in. preferably make an investment that you can actually lose and get over with to avoid worrying too much while investing. Speculations sometimes give us hints of positive growth but sometimes serves as a downer.
Activity: 51
Its really cool to see everyone on the same page. As I read the title of this page, all I could think of was BTC.. My Grandma now knows about it because of the 10k mark
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Bitcoin would be a good decision, right?  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
This is a no brainer, definitely Bitcoin.

Bitcoin just crossed $9000 mark and you can expect media from all over the world will cover this news in the upcoming week.

If 0.01% of readers decide to take a shot an invest into it, market cap would rise in terms of billions, and due to limited supply, so would your investment.

Let's wait until wednesday and see if I was right.  Wink

Yes, after the launch of such news, bitcoin should grow even more in the near future. Many will start selling coins to make a profit and for the price to increase, many new users need to be attracted.
Activity: 28
Ofcourse it ll be bitcoin for every one. No other coin have gained as much as it does in the past 3 years
Activity: 57
I would go all in on the new Angel Token ICO.

Get in early to get the 690% bonus and then flip it on an exchange and make a quick 6x return in a few weeks!
Activity: 15

Wink

It depends on for how long we were forced to hold, if longer than a month or so then ethereum, if less than a month I wouldn't pick eth as I don't think it's the best entry point right now and I'd prefer to wait till around 400 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: